IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 3 days past a 5 day transfer-- I'm noticing a lot of ppl are having a light spotting and are pregnant.. Should I be concerned that i haven't had any?? My trigger should be gone tomorrow!

I never had any spotting...I just had cramping before my BFP

I've had mild cramping.. Nothing unbearable though. How was yours?

Mine kinda felt like period cramps were starting...nothing crazy

Ok thanks.. That makes me feel better.. Its hard not to focus on all that. The wait is horrific lol

I know its the worst. But after you get your BFP you're waiting nervously btwn each sono...so the waiting never ends lol:dohh:

I know.. I have a 6 yr old from a previous relationship and I got pregnant while on bcp an I didn't know until I was 6 weeks pregnant so this has been difficult as I'm an already overly impatient person

I'm 3 days past a 5 day transfer-- I'm noticing a lot of ppl are having a light spotting and are pregnant.. Should I be concerned that i haven't had any?? My trigger should be gone tomorrow!

I never had any spotting...I just had cramping before my BFP

I've had mild cramping.. Nothing unbearable though. How was yours?

Mine kinda felt like period cramps were starting...nothing crazy

Ok thanks.. That makes me feel better.. Its hard not to focus on all that. The wait is horrific lol

I know its the worst. But after you get your BFP you're waiting nervously btwn each sono...so the waiting never ends lol:dohh:

I know.. I have a 6 yr old from a previous relationship and I got pregnant while on bcp an I didn't know until I was 6 weeks pregnant so this has been difficult as I'm an already overly impatient person

haha so am i! I'm dying for my 12 week sono next wed. i like need the reassurance that everything is ok

Haj- congrats and everything will work out! How Do u feel about twins? I would love to have twins- well I'll take as many healthy babies at this point :)

Haj- congrats and everything will work out! How Do u feel about twins? I would love to have twins- well I'll take as many healthy babies at this point :)

DH and I are both very excited. It's crazy we definitely weren't expecting twins but were very happy!!! Yes, exactly we've gone through so much to get here its just even more of a blessing

DH and I are both very excited. It's crazy we definitely weren't expecting twins but were very happy!!! Yes, exactly we've gone through so much to get here its just even more of a blessing

Congrats!!! I wish u the best and healthy pregnancy and babies!

Congrats!!! I wish u the best and healthy pregnancy and babies!

Thank you so much!

Ladies this is my project from pintrest I'm working on. I'm doing boards every week to show my bump growth!!! I do have a bump now a little but i just look chubby lol. Not that I'm a skinny girl to begin with but that bump wasn't there 11 weeks ago haha

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 30
Love the baby bump Haj!! And will be excited to see it as you grow :) Good Luck next Wednesday too.

Thanks!!! me too!!! I guess its growing a little faster with 2 little ones in there lol

Haj! Cute pic:) I want twinnies!! L. But I'd be more than happy with one.

Haj you will definitely explode soon with two in there :) I'm jealous! I just want my bump so bad.

As for the implantation bleeding, bleeding or spotting is actually relatively common right around the time an egg would implant/your period would show if you were pregnant, I was reading up on it since I was freaking out the other day and the rates are as high as 30%, it may not be implantation bleeding all the time though. That being said I never spotted or anything with my other two pregnancies hence my little freak out, but the pink has stayed away :) I'm still waiting on my beta results, I'm not stressing cause really they don't mean as much till I have both sets.

My ic test was darker this morning though so thats helping me stay calm and not think about it.

Thanks!!! I hope so bc I don't even feel like its a bump I just feel chubby haha

Looks like a bump to me but after everything I've been through I swear I can spot a bump a mile away.... if you walked by me I'd think she's pregnant then I'd grumble that all I see is pregnant women and why can't I just be pregnant to :rofl: I'm less moody about it now but the tendencies aren't completely gone lol.

Looks like a bump to me but after everything I've been through I swear I can spot a bump a mile away.... if you walked by me I'd think she's pregnant then I'd grumble that all I see is pregnant women and why can't I just be pregnant to :rofl: I'm less moody about it now but the tendencies aren't completely gone lol.

lmao thats so funny bc I just said to dh i finally dont get angry when I see a pregnant person now

Its hard to see preggos when you've had a loss or have been wanting a baby for so long. For me it was worse after our loss but thats cause whenever I'd see a slightly pregnant lady all I could think was I was about as far along as you. I actually would curse under my breath and in my head at them, may sound silly but it was how I let off steam that the world was unfair. My counsellor told me whatever I needed to do :rofl: The curses have subsided now. Ha!

Its hard to see preggos when you've had a loss or have been wanting a baby for so long. For me it was worse after our loss but thats cause whenever I'd see a slightly pregnant lady all I could think was I was about as far along as you. I actually would curse under my breath and in my head at them, may sound silly but it was how I let off steam that the world was unfair. My counsellor told me whatever I needed to do :rofl: The curses have subsided now. Ha!

Haha. I couldn't even imagine going through what you went through :hugs:

Nor would I want you to or anyone. When I saw the pink yesterday I went to the docs but when I got back I just started bawling and DH was holding me and I was sobbing "I just can't do this again" I hadn't said anything else to DH once I'd got home so I think he thought the worst, had to come out of our room and tell him oh by the way we don't know yet poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"