IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had a beta yesterday waiting on the results and I have one tomorrow so I'm hoping I'll know by friday but things are back logged here due to a fire in one of the health services buildings so I may have to wait till monday :( I really hope not! I did do another ic test and it was quiet a bit darker then yesterdays so I"m feeling okay for now, still worried but not as much. (There's a pic in my journal I just posted). I'll keep doing ic's till the lines can't get any darker. I also have 3 digis with conception indicator to do but I got pregnant 2-3 at only 12dpo (usually it happens on or after 14dpo) so it's going to be a week before it'll show 3+. I figure if i do one in a few days and it still says 2-3 I'm good :)

Oh jeez. Of course something liek that would happen so you would have to wait. There were 3 days my HPT's were actually lighter (I don't know if you remember) and I had heart failure. It was a new box so I don't know if that box wasn't as sensitive or what. It sucks we have to drive ourselves crazy:dohh:

I had that happen my first cycle it's nerve wracking. I've maxed out the line on the frers, it got as dark as it could at 12dpo so todays was about the same, not lighter to which is good and reassuring. The ic's have been taking longer to get to full strength darkness so I likely have another couple of days where I can watch them get darker. I can't believe how many pregnancy tests I've done! I wouldn't have done so many if it weren't for the pink. ugh.

Which is why I wanted to wait to test! Stupid trigger not leaving, then of course my body produces hcg super early haha. Oh well.

Guess not. It's still fun peeing on sticks though. I got into pick up my meds to get me through till I'm 10 weeks tomorrow, I can look forward to the bottles emptying out as I count down. Can't wait to only have to swallow my prenatals.

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for your supportive comments last night - I really appreciate it. The spotting has stopped but that's kind of how AF works for me - I spot for a day & then comes on full force 2-3 days later. I did a FRER last night and it was a bfn. It was only an hour hold and I drank a ton of water yesterday so it's possible it's just too early, but I don't have the best feeling about it.

Kelly I hope you get your beta results soon!! It's so frustrating to wait.

Haj I love the chalkboard idea! It's very cute & I think your bump looks great!

Guess not. It's still fun peeing on sticks though. I got into pick up my meds to get me through till I'm 10 weeks tomorrow, I can look forward to the bottles emptying out as I count down. Can't wait to only have to swallow my prenatals.

What meds are you taking?

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for your supportive comments last night - I really appreciate it. The spotting has stopped but that's kind of how AF works for me - I spot for a day & then comes on full force 2-3 days later. I did a FRER last night and it was a bfn. It was only an hour hold and I drank a ton of water yesterday so it's possible it's just too early, but I don't have the best feeling about it.

Kelly I hope you get your beta results soon!! It's so frustrating to wait.

Haj I love the chalkboard idea! It's very cute & I think your bump looks great!

Thanks!!! fingers crossed for your bfp!!!

I'm taking my prenatals (1 pill twice a day), baby aspirin, esterase orally and progesterone vaginal insert. The aspirin I should be able to stop any day now but the others I have to take till 10 weeks.

I take the progesterone vaginal suppositories as well but he said I have to stay on them till I go see him at my 13 week apt. What is esterase?

esterase is estrogen, just supports the lining, we only have to take ours till 10 weeks then we can stop cold turkey which is nice.

Ladies this is my project from pintrest I'm working on. I'm doing boards every week to show my bump growth!!! I do have a bump now a little but i just look chubby lol. Not that I'm a skinny girl to begin with but that bump wasn't there 11 weeks ago haha

That is a very cute picture!

I haven't been on in a while.....sorry about that. I have a 2 inch cyst on my left ovary I have to get fixed....apparently by laproscopic surgery. I just had Lap surgery in April so I'm really upset about it all. I hope you ladies are all doing well :) I miss you all hope to be back soon as my issues are resolved! Apparently the fertility meds an I don't get along too well!

Hi all, I havent been on for ages either. Andrea, really sorry to hear about the cyst & surgery & really hope you are back here v soon and that's the end of the cysts.

I'll be starting stimming in about 10 days - on day 2 or 3 of the next cycle. Its our first try on the assisted route and it will be icsi as we both have probs. exciting but also v nervewrecking as we've been told i might not really respond to the drugs so we mightnt get as far as egg collection. Its all a big unknown for us, so its great to come on here to chat.
:dust:

Ok, just got a call from the nurse. Of the 5 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized. Transfer will be Friday. I have acupuncture set up before and after the transfer. I'm having some cramping and bloating today. I'm not sure how much of it is because of the ER and how much is the going back in to add stitches. Oiy!

FX Babyonmyown!!!

threebirds I was set to start my Femara tomorrow night but not so sure the fertility doc will wanna do that with the cyst I have.....but yesterday was my last day of BCPills....I wish I could say the cysts would just go away :( but....its been there 7 weeks now doesn't look as if its going to budge...thought the bcpills would shrink it but no :( its stubborn of course.....so gonna see what the doc says tomorrow I'll update it would be awesome to have a cycle with you.....darn my body LOL

Ok, just got a call from the nurse. Of the 5 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized. Transfer will be Friday. I have acupuncture set up before and after the transfer. I'm having some cramping and bloating today. I'm not sure how much of it is because of the ER and how much is the going back in to add stitches. Oiy!

COME ON THE MAGIC 3!!!! :happydance: Grow, grow, grow!!

So sorry to hear you're feeling crampy. I hope it passes soon! Are you still in the care of family or ?

Azlissie: I hope you are feeling better. :hugs: Sending you positive vibes :dust: It still might be too early for you to test.

Haj: Cute pic! I love bump pics. You have that preggo glow, congrats!

Andrea: Sorry to hear you need surgery. :hugs: I have three dermoid cysts in my ovaries as well on my last scan there was a fluid cyst in there as well. They are just a huge pain in the ass. I opted not to have mine removed at this time but I am sure they will cause havoc with my ER. My neighbour had a 18cm cyst removed a few weeks back and all is well with her. Good Luck with your surgery, FX that it happens soon and you can get back on the track to your BFP!!!

Threebirds: Yeah for getting started, good luck with your journey.

BOMO: That's great that 3 fertilized. How many are you transferring on Friday? OMG you must be excited that's so soon. :happydance:

Kelly: Still not results???? Glad you are feeling better. I hope you hear soon and that it's a great number.

Bubumaci: Here's hoping your birthday wish comes true. :cake:

Congrats to everyone that are getting ready to start, your wait :coffee: is almost over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"