IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby, three embies is great! Sending them some positive vibes so they grow well the next couple days. I don't know what to tell you about the bloating & pain - I hope it subsides soon!

AFM, no real spotting today but I have had some brownish cm. I just wish I could know if this had worked or not - last night after the spotting started I didn't even want to mess with my PIO but I did. This is awful.

Nope still no number so I'll call tomorrow. Go in for beta and clinic official urine test tomorrow. Then I wait. Just hoping I won't have to wait till monday for the second set of results, those will be the important ones.

My eyes are doing something funny, they're not blurry just feel odd like I'm looking out of someone else's eyes. Weird.

Those of you who've gone on to get bfp's did you find shortly after your positive that some of the tenderness you got after egg retrieval came back? I had ER was tender for 2-3 days then felt great and now I'm tender again, I'm thinking it's the hcg from the pregnancy aggravating my ovaries?

Bomo yay for three! Transfer is so close.

Thanks ladies!!!

Jenn a few ppl have said that about the glow!

Well, it looks like AF is officially here - no more spotting, now it's full flow. I'm completely devastated - I had such high hopes and I just can't begin to understand why it didn't work. I'm 32 with no fertility problems other than my lack of a man. I did so much reading & thinking about becoming a single mom & I was prepared for the challenges of parenting alone. It just never occurred to me that it would be this hard to even get pregnant.

Sorry to be so depressing - this is just one of the most disappointing things I've ever been through. I'm sending you all my best wishes & I really hope you all get your babies. I don't know if I can do this again.

Az I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: You can still be a mom the timing will be right at some point, I know none of this will help but we're here for you.

Well, it looks like AF is officially here - no more spotting, now it's full flow. I'm completely devastated - I had such high hopes and I just can't begin to understand why it didn't work. I'm 32 with no fertility problems other than my lack of a man. I did so much reading & thinking about becoming a single mom & I was prepared for the challenges of parenting alone. It just never occurred to me that it would be this hard to even get pregnant.

Sorry to be so depressing - this is just one of the most disappointing things I've ever been through. I'm sending you all my best wishes & I really hope you all get your babies. I don't know if I can do this again.

I am absolutely crushed for you :cry: Try to stay strong. :hugs:

OK... so bloodwork is there - everything still "normal" so I have made an appointment for Monday morning for another ultrasound and blood test... Well, I guess if I O some time next week, then I should be getting my results from the beta round about my birthday... would make for a nice pressie if its a :bfp: ... :)

Good luck on Monday. Fx for a birthday bfp!

I'm 3 days past a 5 day transfer-- I'm noticing a lot of ppl are having a light spotting and are pregnant.. Should I be concerned that i haven't had any?? My trigger should be gone tomorrow!

Good luck testing!

Ladies this is my project from pintrest I'm working on. I'm doing boards every week to show my bump growth!!! I do have a bump now a little but i just look chubby lol. Not that I'm a skinny girl to begin with but that bump wasn't there 11 weeks ago haha

haj that is such a cute idea! Cute picture to!

I haven't been on in a while.....sorry about that. I have a 2 inch cyst on my left ovary I have to get fixed....apparently by laproscopic surgery. I just had Lap surgery in April so I'm really upset about it all. I hope you ladies are all doing well :) I miss you all hope to be back soon as my issues are resolved! Apparently the fertility meds an I don't get along too well!

Sorry to hear about the cyst. I hope they can help you in someway.

Hi all, I havent been on for ages either. Andrea, really sorry to hear about the cyst & surgery & really hope you are back here v soon and that's the end of the cysts.

I'll be starting stimming in about 10 days - on day 2 or 3 of the next cycle. Its our first try on the assisted route and it will be icsi as we both have probs. exciting but also v nervewrecking as we've been told i might not really respond to the drugs so we mightnt get as far as egg collection. Its all a big unknown for us, so its great to come on here to chat.
:dust:

Yay for getting started soon!

Ok, just got a call from the nurse. Of the 5 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized. Transfer will be Friday. I have acupuncture set up before and after the transfer. I'm having some cramping and bloating today. I'm not sure how much of it is because of the ER and how much is the going back in to add stitches. Oiy!

Fx for you! 3 is great out of 5. How many are you planning on putting back? Sorry to hear about the cramping. Hopefully it goes away soon.

Nope still no number so I'll call tomorrow. Go in for beta and clinic official urine test tomorrow. Then I wait. Just hoping I won't have to wait till monday for the second set of results, those will be the important ones.

My eyes are doing something funny, they're not blurry just feel odd like I'm looking out of someone else's eyes. Weird.

Those of you who've gone on to get bfp's did you find shortly after your positive that some of the tenderness you got after egg retrieval came back? I had ER was tender for 2-3 days then felt great and now I'm tender again, I'm thinking it's the hcg from the pregnancy aggravating my ovaries?

Bomo yay for three! Transfer is so close.

I didn't do IVF as you know but where my ovaries are feel a little tender. It might not be the same as what you are talking about but thought I would mention it. Fx for some good results.

:hugs: I'm so sorry. My hope for you is that at some point you will be ready again so that you can be a mom. Know that we are all here for you and to support you all the way.

Oh Az!!! I am so very sorry. It is gutting to have this happen. I wish there were real physical hugs instead of the digital ones.... :hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2:

az- so so sorry. it was a rude awakening for me too when it wasnt easy like i thought it would be. when you are single you figure you could just get pregnant easy if you add sperm. but it isnt always so

Az, I am so so sorry to read this. I know nothing we say is going to make you feel any better right now but please know we're all thinking of you and sending loads of :hugs:

bubu I think it's normal to have a later ov after an ivf cycle, hoping you get your surprise bfp. My son was a natural miracle bfp the month before we were going to do ivf the first time so it does happen.

Hi Kelly :wave: yes - the doctor told me that yesterday, that in their experience, the next cycle is longer due to the stimming. I just hope we are making the right decision with how many to thaw etc. It would be nice if I could believe in a miracle natural bfp ... it really would be a miracle, since poor DH doesn't have many :spermy: and the ones he does have have practically no motility and 100% pathology... and the only reason they found some to freeze is because he was taking medicine. But I guess then it really would be a miracle ...:shrug: No, I have come to terms with the fact that we have to do it via ICSI - am grateful, that they have found a way (as they were saying we should think about donor sperm) and guess I just have to be patient and hope that either the FET works this month or next... or if not, then the next IVF cycle... but wouldn't it just be lovely, to O next week, then do the 5 day transfer and then 6 days later get a :bfp: ... :cloud9: *dreaming* :)

Ok, just got a call from the nurse. Of the 5 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized. Transfer will be Friday. I have acupuncture set up before and after the transfer. I'm having some cramping and bloating today. I'm not sure how much of it is because of the ER and how much is the going back in to add stitches. Oiy!

BOMO - that's great news! Fingers crossed that your three little ones grow like crazy :)

I am so sorry :cry: big :hugs: to you!

Just want to wish all you girls GL that is still stimming, going for ER, waiting for ET and most importantly waiting for Beta testing.

I feel out at the moment here, but will try and keep up with you all.

Hi Ladies,

I could really do with some support right now I have had a rollercoaster 24hrs, a miracle really did happen!

So I went in for my ER thinking everything was great & the it was a little bit more painful than last time but I got through & we had 7 eggs extracted.

I made a faster recovery than last time & was eager to go home, but they said I couldn't as I needed to see the embryologist. (why?) I couldn't understand it everyone else was allowed to go home & then I started to worry something must have gone wrong ;(

And I was right the embryologist come pulled the curtain & told us that none of the 7 embryo's were mature & they couldn't be used! I was devastated!!!

She then went on to say that she would keep checking them throughout the day & if any mature she will ICSI them & call me.

I went home, told hubby that's it, this is the end we are never going to have our chance. When the embryologist told us that this was one of our attempts gone I was so upset. So in order to forget I just went to bed & didn't want to wake up.

Then at 16:35 I got the call, my heart was beating so hard it felt like it was going to come out of my chest. Embryologist said that over the course of the afternoon 3 had matured!! OMG! So happy & they had performed ICSI on all 3! Happiest woman alive!

All we needed to do now is hope they fertilised over night, I was happy but still worried.
But around 20 mins ago I got the call & again my heart was going, another embryologist called & said all 3 had fertilised & booked us an appointment for saturday.

We are so happy & I feel like our own little miracle just happened for both of us, we are one step closer to our BFP.

Thank you for listening ladies x x x

OMG thats amazing TTC with PCOS..... I wish you the best of luck on saturday!!

AFM: off to another ultrasound and bloodwork appt. It's looking like the ER will be on saturday or sunday!!! Yesterday i had , 13, 14, 15,17,19, 20mm eggs so lets see what today brings!!

That is beyond amazing TTC :hugs: Cant wait to hear taht your embies are savely on board and then a bfp to follow shortly after that.

Az - I am so sorry :hugs:

TTC - how amazing!! Good luck with ET :)

Kelly - Thinking about you and hope you get your beta results soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"