IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTC - big, huge :hugs: for you! Sounds really like there is a miracle working away there. FX'd that they carry on growing nicely :hug:

Well, it looks like AF is officially here - no more spotting, now it's full flow. I'm completely devastated - I had such high hopes and I just can't begin to understand why it didn't work. I'm 32 with no fertility problems other than my lack of a man. I did so much reading & thinking about becoming a single mom & I was prepared for the challenges of parenting alone. It just never occurred to me that it would be this hard to even get pregnant.

Sorry to be so depressing - this is just one of the most disappointing things I've ever been through. I'm sending you all my best wishes & I really hope you all get your babies. I don't know if I can do this again.

I'm so sorry

Awww so sorry AZ :(

My cyst is still there....and its complex....waiting on the doc to see if I can even go through with this cycle.....

Attachments

• Ultrasound.jpg
    Ultrasound.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 14
Drs: how was your on appt?? Sorry if I missed the update.

ttc thats amazing so happy and relieved for you.

On hold with docs right now.....

Bah going to call me back. She saw all my other blood work from the 17th but not the beta. Arg. She's going to check the database that the lab posts to. I hope they have the results.

They said for now leave it.....and see what the doc says tonight when she met with him thats what the tech. and nurse told me. She said depending on my estrogen levels....as to if this cycle will work but I did have 19 OMGOSH feels good to say that 19 FOLLIES on the right :) EEEEEEEEEEEEK! The cyst is on the left....so I'm PRAYING the doc gives us the thumbs up to just "ignore it " for now LOL

I hope they'll ignore it then!

Won't get results from tuesdays beta till tomorrow IF they're done, stupid fire messing everything up. So won't know everything is fine till next week more then a week later, this is BS.

Kelly :hug: :( so sorry you have to wait...the waiting game stinks :( bless your heart I'll be saying a special prayer for ya!!

Weird but true...I miscarried back in 2002 and if it were a girl she would have been my Hannah to :( Thats such a precious name.....RIP little ones!

I hope they'll ignore it then!

Won't get results from tuesdays beta till tomorrow IF they're done, stupid fire messing everything up. So won't know everything is fine till next week more then a week later, this is BS.

What??? Well, it could just confuse the issue, but you could try a CBE digital conception meter...I think might give you some insight.

Thank you to everyone for all of your support we really do feel like we had our own miricle.
We feel so lucky to just have been given the chance to continue.

I hope you all get your own little miricles just like us
Thank you again x x x

Hello ladies!!

I am just having a rough day today... I start injections this Saturday and I still do not have the medication with me!!!!!!!!!!!! My doctor ordered the injections from a Specialty Pharmacy who are based in California and so I can't go and pick them up. I have to wait for them to ship it... I have left several messages for the pharmacy to call me back but they still haven't done that! I knw this might be routine for them but I am freaking out!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the rant.

Ksluice I have used them and my ic's are still darker so I feel confident....

Anyways though, the nurse called around and marked my blood work urgent so I got my first level anyway, at 12dpo it was 128!!!!! Thats very good I think if I remember right. MrsC can you add that to the front page for me.

MrsC - your beta at 11dpo was 69 right? And the nurse said you were "very" pregnant? If so then I'm even more excited cause that would put my 11dpo beta at about 96! :shock: Happy dance :) Now to wait for todays results, should be 256 ish. Fingers crossed.

Hi Ladies,

I could really do with some support right now I have had a rollercoaster 24hrs, a miracle really did happen!

So I went in for my ER thinking everything was great & the it was a little bit more painful than last time but I got through & we had 7 eggs extracted.

I made a faster recovery than last time & was eager to go home, but they said I couldn't as I needed to see the embryologist. (why?) I couldn't understand it everyone else was allowed to go home & then I started to worry something must have gone wrong ;(

And I was right the embryologist come pulled the curtain & told us that none of the 7 embryo's were mature & they couldn't be used! I was devastated!!!

She then went on to say that she would keep checking them throughout the day & if any mature she will ICSI them & call me.

I went home, told hubby that's it, this is the end we are never going to have our chance. When the embryologist told us that this was one of our attempts gone I was so upset. So in order to forget I just went to bed & didn't want to wake up.

Then at 16:35 I got the call, my heart was beating so hard it felt like it was going to come out of my chest. Embryologist said that over the course of the afternoon 3 had matured!! OMG! So happy & they had performed ICSI on all 3! Happiest woman alive!

All we needed to do now is hope they fertilised over night, I was happy but still worried.
But around 20 mins ago I got the call & again my heart was going, another embryologist called & said all 3 had fertilised & booked us an appointment for saturday.

We are so happy & I feel like our own little miracle just happened for both of us, we are one step closer to our BFP.

Thank you for listening ladies x x x

That truly is amazing! Fx for you!

Awww so sorry AZ :(

My cyst is still there....and its complex....waiting on the doc to see if I can even go through with this cycle.....

Sorry to hear about the cyst.

Hello ladies!!

I am just having a rough day today... I start injections this Saturday and I still do not have the medication with me!!!!!!!!!!!! My doctor ordered the injections from a Specialty Pharmacy who are based in California and so I can't go and pick them up. I have to wait for them to ship it... I have left several messages for the pharmacy to call me back but they still haven't done that! I knw this might be routine for them but I am freaking out!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the rant.

Is there anyway you can have your FS office call? Maybe they have a way to get through. I don't blame you for freaking out but I bet things will work out.

Ksluice I have used them and my ic's are still darker so I feel confident....

Anyways though, the nurse called around and marked my blood work urgent so I got my first level anyway, at 12dpo it was 128!!!!! Thats very good I think if I remember right. MrsC can you add that to the front page for me.

MrsC - your beta at 11dpo was 69 right? And the nurse said you were "very" pregnant? If so then I'm even more excited cause that would put my 11dpo beta at about 96! :shock: Happy dance :) Now to wait for todays results, should be 256 ish. Fingers crossed.

That is a great beta! :happydance: My 11dpo beta was 94.26 and 15dpo 550.6. You should still be very excited though.

Oh haha! Sorry I knew it was high! So yeah I'm still excited cause thats pretty much the same as yours.

Nurse nearly gave me a hard attack to, she calls (from the clinic, she had accessed my beta online) anyway and says we got your results here and they're 128 which is kind of low for where you should be, we'd expect about 2 blah blah blah.... I'd temporarily freaked out then realized that can't be right! So I said 128 is bad for 12dpo? And she was like 12dpo? Oh! No thats great, I just assumed you were 16 days past transfer, sorry. Haha, it was a good laugh for both of us. She also gave me my u/s it's booked for aug 10th, I'll be 7 weeks. So I am going to cancel the one on monday and wait and save the one on monday for 9 weeks instead since more important stuff is going on then anyway :)

Oh haha! Sorry I knew it was high! So yeah I'm still excited cause thats pretty much the same as yours.

Nurse nearly gave me a hard attack to, she calls (from the clinic, she had accessed my beta online) anyway and says we got your results here and they're 128 which is kind of low for where you should be, we'd expect about 2 blah blah blah.... I'd temporarily freaked out then realized that can't be right! So I said 128 is bad for 12dpo? And she was like 12dpo? Oh! No thats great, I just assumed you were 16 days past transfer, sorry. Haha, it was a good laugh for both of us. She also gave me my u/s it's booked for aug 10th, I'll be 7 weeks. So I am going to cancel the one on monday and wait and save the one on monday for 9 weeks instead since more important stuff is going on then anyway :)

I would have had a freakout moment as well! I'm glad everything got cleared up. I'm so excited for your great beta!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back