IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh haha! Sorry I knew it was high! So yeah I'm still excited cause thats pretty much the same as yours.

Nurse nearly gave me a hard attack to, she calls (from the clinic, she had accessed my beta online) anyway and says we got your results here and they're 128 which is kind of low for where you should be, we'd expect about 2 blah blah blah.... I'd temporarily freaked out then realized that can't be right! So I said 128 is bad for 12dpo? And she was like 12dpo? Oh! No thats great, I just assumed you were 16 days past transfer, sorry. Haha, it was a good laugh for both of us. She also gave me my u/s it's booked for aug 10th, I'll be 7 weeks. So I am going to cancel the one on monday and wait and save the one on monday for 9 weeks instead since more important stuff is going on then anyway :)

I would have been screaming at her, once I recovered my wits. Good for you for not flying off the handle.

Maybe had I not of known as much as I do about betas I would have but crisis averted, I think she's probably happy I didn't freak out.

MrsC your journal link won't let me in!

Maybe had I not of known as much as I do about betas I would have but crisis averted, I think she's probably happy I didn't freak out.

MrsC your journal link won't let me in!

What the... it was working yesterday. Hmm ok time to investigate! Thanks for letting me know. :thumbup:

Sorry for the mini "heart attack" the nurse gave you!! Congrats on your beta Kelly!

kelly! congrats!
andrea! glad you get to go ahead! 19 on one side? wow!

Good luck andrea!!

AFM: Trigger tonight and ET on Saturday..... i'm so nervous.....

19 on right and 8 on the left side :) It seems I always O from the right side....I duno why but I guess its okay LOL.....emmm and no IVF just another medicated cycle I don't think we can afford the IVF right now had some financial things come about and until they are clear I don't want to create another bill!

Good luck andrea!!

AFM: Trigger tonight and ET on Saturday..... i'm so nervous.....

:happydance: Good luck!

19 on right and 8 on the left side :) It seems I always O from the right side....I duno why but I guess its okay LOL.....emmm and no IVF just another medicated cycle I don't think we can afford the IVF right now had some financial things come about and until they are clear I don't want to create another bill!

Ok thats what I thought. Good luck and fx for your BFP!

Hello ladies. I just wanted to pop in and say hi and let you know I haven't completely fallen off the face of the earth. I've pretty much been MIA since our failure, and I'm very sorry I haven't been there for so many of you ladies like you were for me during my cycle. I am however keeping up with everyone's journey. Wow, there have been a lot of bfp's!!! Congratulations to you all! I'm very happy to see how successful this process can be.

As difficult as this is to admit, it is also slightly hard not to be jealous of all the BFPs and ask, "why not me too?" I would be 12 weeks today, had it worked out for us. But I'm just trying to focus on our current FET cycle and stay positive. I still believe it will work...hopefully sooner rather than later!

Hello ladies. I just wanted to pop in and say hi and let you know I haven't completely fallen off the face of the earth. I've pretty much been MIA since our failure, and I'm very sorry I haven't been there for so many of you ladies like you were for me during my cycle. I am however keeping up with everyone's journey. Wow, there have been a lot of bfp's!!! Congratulations to you all! I'm very happy to see how successful this process can be.

As difficult as this is to admit, it is also slightly hard not to be jealous of all the BFPs and ask, "why not me too?" I would be 12 weeks today, had it worked out for us. But I'm just trying to focus on our current FET cycle and stay positive. I still believe it will work...hopefully sooner rather than later!

:hugs: I'm so glad you are still around. Thank you for checking in. I can understand your feelings right now. I know it's not the same but after 3 IUI's I felt so down about everything. Then things changed for us and IUI's with my husband were out of the question. We gave it one more shot (with donor) because IVF wasn't an option anymore either. IUI number 4 did it. I guess what I'm trying to say is never give up. Especially if it's something you truly want. One day dreams do come true. It will work for you guys! I've heard that FET has an amazing success rate. I look forward to following you through your next cycle. I hope you will come back to this thread when it's time for your FET.

My left side is my lazy side to! I always get way more from my right, funny, I bet you I also O from my right more then my left.

s08 I think we can all understand and appreciate that :hugs:

Azlissie: I'm so sorry to hear this cycle didn't work for you. I know it is hard but you can't give up. I believe that you are meant to be a mom and you will be. :hugs:

TTC: Wow what a day for you, so glad that things are going to work out for you. Good Luck on Saturday, FX for a sticky bean.

Swepakepa: That's fantastic news! I'm hoping to be right behind you. Good luck with your ER. Grow eggies, grow!

Wantbaby: That sucks!! Was there not a local pharmacy you could have got the meds form? I'm lucky my clinic has a pharmacy in it so all the meds are on hand. FX that everything arrives soon.

Kelly: :headspin: Woo Hoo!! That's a great number. So question, what day do you call O? Is it the trigger day, or retrieval? Or am I way off base? Congrats.

Andrea: :happydance: So glad you are good to go. I have issues with my right ovary because of my cysts and only about 8 follicles in my lefts so 19 is wicked awesome :thumbup: Congrats!!!

S08: Good Luck with your FET cycle, when do you start?

AFM: I am almost on track after the increase in meds but not quite where I need to be so they are increasing me again for the next two days. Back in on Saturday for another Scan and bloods. If all goes well I should be able to trigger on Sunday, ER Tuesday. I was really scared they would say I'm not responding. I guess it's just me being paranoid but it's hard not to worry.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

s08: i feel the same as you. if my first ivf was successful we would be delivering next week. if i didnt mc then oct 3rd would be due date. but i have to think that all this is happening for a reason. if i was pg frst cycle and no mc then my unicornuate uterus would have never been know about and that could have been terrible b/c i will need high risk....i keep thinking that and it helps me stay afloat. At least going through all this i have found out new things each step of the way. hang in there; fet son for you and fresh cycle for me in 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"