IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
s08- read an article recently that straight out recommended only fet. the sucess rates can be far better than fresh

okay i wanted to say something that i never thought id say: I WANT TO START POKING MYSELF lol.... tired of waiting... time is for sure moving backwards... i want to poke my tummy several times daily now not later! okay, im done :) lol. less than 8 weeks though.

s08- read an article recently that straight out recommended only fet. the sucess rates can be far better than fresh

Thanks for all the continued support, everyone! I truly appreciate it. I'm doing an unmedicated FET cycle, so there isn't much to it really. Probably will have my transfer around Aug. 4, assuming our blast survives the thaw.

Squid, I've heard that too and I wish I could be that optimistic. However, my expectations are tempered by the fact that my RE has given us pretty depressing odds of success. She is concerned about my egg quality considering their less than stellar appearance on day 5. Despite the large number of eggs, they just didn't develop ideally. But, one looked good enough to meet their rigid freezing criteria on day 6, so we think its worth at least an attempt (even at $3,000). And a woman on here (Springy) had a similar prognosis and just got her bfp with a FET, so you never know.

At my RE's recommendation, I'm taking 1200mg of CoQ10 for egg quality improvement with the assumption that we will do another fresh cycle in a few months. She's never recommended it before, but I told her I'd gladly be her guinea pig!

How did you guys make it through your 2ww??? I am going crazy! Analyzing symptoms or lack thereof compared to some of you, shedding many tears thinking its not gonna work. Trying to keep busy but nothing can make you forget about the biggest event in your life. Just needed to vent.

I pretty much analyzed all symptoms! And since dh didn't want be doing anything I pretty much had all day to symptom spot for several days.... It's tough in the Tww.

TTC - wow, sounds like you had a real roller coaster of a day! So glad everything worked out for you. Good luck with ET on Sat. How many will you be putting back?

Andrea - yay for getting the go ahead!! :dance:

Kelly - so sorry your results are taking so long to come back but congrats on a great first beta! When will you get your other results?

Swepakepa - hope the trigger went well, you're nearly there!!

s08 - :hi: and welcome back. Sending your little :cold: lots of :dust:

Mobaby - I know what you mean. It seems to take forever to get this process started and you've had more delays than most. Hang on in there, I hope the next 8 weeks fly by for you. :coffee:

South - sorry I've lost track :dohh: How far into the 2ww are you? When will you be testing? Sending you :dust:

Jenn - so glad you are responding to the increased meds :thumbup: Tuesday won't be long coming around!

Andrea - that is great news; glad you get to continue!!! :)

Kelly - AWESOME beta!!! How exciting!

Swepakepa - Good luck on Saturday! :winkwink:

Jenn - Your almost there!! Hope the increase will get you were you need to be. Just a few more days...YIPEE!!! :happydance:

MoBaby - I hope the next 8 weeks go fast for you!! I couldn't wait to start poking myself again either, but right now it is just the blood thinners I am poking myself with and they royally suck! Hang in there :hugs:

s08 - August 4 is not that far away! Sending lots of positive thoughts for your frostie :dust:

Southaspen - It is hard not to analyze during the wait! When you are doing injections, going for blood and scans it keeps you busy, but once you are done with transfer, well the waiting seems like forever! When is your beta? Have you poas yet and if not, do you plan too?

AFM....One more week of this nuvaring and then on to stimming when I get AF! It cannot happen soon enough!

Hey everyone.. Hope all is well.. I'm still waiting and driving myself crazy! Beta is Tuesday so I'm now 5 days past 5 day transfer.. I'm still unsure whether I want to take HPT.. I'm still having cramping and now my boobs have become a little sore- I hope these are good signs :)

Looks like many people are getting started- good luck to you all!

Just a brief update for me ... my CBFM showed peak fertility this morning, so I had my LH surge. So I rang the clinic to tell them (as my doctor wanted me back Monday morning for another ultrasound and blood work) and they called back that I should go in tomorrow morning, just to be on the safe side.
I guess it doesn't really make a difference. If I ovulate tomorrow (which I expect, either tomorrow or Sunday), they wouldn't be thawing on Sunday anyway... even though that is one day after ovulation... Either way, I guess there will be embie-thawing on Monday or so and transfer then towards the end of the week...

:dust: to all :)

Jenn o day is retrieval day since that's the day the egg is fertilized the day after retrieval is 1 dpo.

Good to all those starting!

Bubu yay for transfer soon!

S08 I was going to mention springy but you know already!

Still no beta but haven't called. Will call later I'm at work now :)

Just leaving the RE. Transfer went well. There were two 8 cell "good" (out of poor, fair, good) embryos transferred. I'm calling them Tater and Tot. The last one was only 5 cells. They will see if it makes it to be frozen. Headed home to take it easy. Weather sucks today so curling up on the couch sounds great. I hope everyone is doing well! Have a great day!!

AFM: I am almost on track after the increase in meds but not quite where I need to be so they are increasing me again for the next two days. Back in on Saturday for another Scan and bloods. If all goes well I should be able to trigger on Sunday, ER Tuesday. I was really scared they would say I'm not responding. I guess it's just me being paranoid but it's hard not to worry.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

I hope your scan goes well tomorrow and you get a date for ER!

AFM....One more week of this nuvaring and then on to stimming when I get AF! It cannot happen soon enough!

Not much longer until you are able to start! I bet you are getting excited.

Hey everyone.. Hope all is well.. I'm still waiting and driving myself crazy! Beta is Tuesday so I'm now 5 days past 5 day transfer.. I'm still unsure whether I want to take HPT.. I'm still having cramping and now my boobs have become a little sore- I hope these are good signs :)

Looks like many people are getting started- good luck to you all!

Fx for you!

Just a brief update for me ... my CBFM showed peak fertility this morning, so I had my LH surge. So I rang the clinic to tell them (as my doctor wanted me back Monday morning for another ultrasound and blood work) and they called back that I should go in tomorrow morning, just to be on the safe side.
I guess it doesn't really make a difference. If I ovulate tomorrow (which I expect, either tomorrow or Sunday), they wouldn't be thawing on Sunday anyway... even though that is one day after ovulation... Either way, I guess there will be embie-thawing on Monday or so and transfer then towards the end of the week...

:dust: to all :)

Not long until you will be PUPO! Good luck tomorrow morning!

Good to all those starting!

Bubu yay for transfer soon!

S08 I was going to mention springy but you know already!

Still no beta but haven't called. Will call later I'm at work now :)

I can't wait to hear what your 2nd beta is.

Just leaving the RE. Transfer went well. There were two 8 cell "good" (out of poor, fair, good) embryos transferred. I'm calling them Tater and Tot. The last one was only 5 cells. They will see if it makes it to be frozen. Headed home to take it easy. Weather sucks today so curling up on the couch sounds great. I hope everyone is doing well! Have a great day!!

Congrats on being PUPO with twins! I love that you named them. :) With is your OTD?

Keep'em toasty BOMO!!! :happydance::happydance: and FXed you get a :cold: to boot!

Mobaby: :hugs: I know it sucks waiting, and waiting, and waiting. Eight weeks will go by in no time.

S08: I know someone that did two fresh transfers before doing a FET and got triplets from the FET. You're almost there, FX this gives you your BFP!!

Southaspen: Don't stress over symptoms everyone is different. When is your beta? Are you going to test?

Michelle: So close, you must be so excited. Time will start flying once you begin.

Shorty: Sounds like you have all the symptoms of a BFP. Good luck on Tuesday and if you do decide to test I hope you see two lines.

Bubumaci: Sounds like we will be in the tww together yeah!! I hope your embryo's glow into perfect blasts.

BOMO: :yipee: PUPO!!!!! Congrats!!!! Rest up, praying for you to have sticky beans.

Baby, congrats on being pupo! I hope your 2 embies get all snuggled in over the next few days.

Bubu, best of luck with your FET next week. :dust:

Jenn, you're getting so close to ER!! Are you feeling a lot of side effects of the stims? Hope your ER goes great.

AFM, called the RE yesterday to tell them I had started bleeding so they wanted me to come in today for my beta. The bleeding has now stopped but beta was negative. The dumb thing is my RE says today could still be too early so he wants me to keep doing the PIO over the weekend and then repeat the beta Monday. That seems so pointless to me - a negative beta 14dpo seems pretty definitive. I don't know if he's just trying to keep my hopes up or what, but it seems kind of unnecessary to drag this out through the weekend. I'm so tired of these PIO shots!

I've got my fingers crossed for the ladies in the 2WW, and good luck to those of you getting ready to get started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"