IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Swepakepa! 9 is good and fx'd that they fertilise well :)

I have a quick question... my doctor on Wednesday was a bit off with his "Ovulation Prognosis" and they thawed the eggies yesterday, because I rang on Friday that I had had my LH surge - my temp shot up as wel! So instead of waiting for another ultrasound and blood work on Monday, I went in yesterday and they decided I had ovulated and they would thaw right away.. (thaw is meant to be 1 day after ovulation, they were frozen once fertilised on the day of ER) and ET is four days later - so normally 5dpo / ER... my FF chart has given me crosshairs (albeit dotted) for ovulation on Thursday. So, if that were true, then it would mean that thaw was 2dpo and ET will be 6dpo (when it is meant to be 5) ... do you guys think that could be a problem / mean it won't work (provided they develop nicely)?

Wantbaby, Never2Late, Swepakepa, Ksluice, Michelle and Jenn, you're almost there! It's so exciting to see so many ladies underway. It moves so much faster once you're doing something.

Bubu, I think you should be fine. It's not an exact science, right? If your doctors were worried, they would cancel it even if it broke your heart.

Thanks chellesama. I suppose you're right - if there were a danger of it being too late, they wouldn't have wasted thawing them, knowing the transfer is too late... :)

Chellesama - your message was really sweet. Thanks! :hugs:

Wantbaby - congrats on getting started!!! Yay! :happydance:

Jenn - I know it's easy for me to say but try not to stress about your eggs :hugs: I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you that those follies keep growing!

Raelynn - :hugs:

Swepakepa - congrats on 9 eggs! Have you had any updates on how they're doing?

Azlissie - sending you loads of :hugs: hon. Good luck tomor.

Kelly - any word on your beta yet?!

Bubu - I can't remember who it was but I remember reading that somebody's FS insists on only doing transfers of 6 day blasts - that would be 6 dpo so I'm sure you'll be fine. Congrats on all 3 thawing! How are they doing?

Afm, spotting today so I'm guessing af will be here tomor and I can start my bcp!:happydance: My cycles seem to be getting shorter though - normally I'm about 29 days but last month and probably this month it seems have been a few days short of that. Not sure what's going on :shrug: Hopefully nothing to worry about!:wacko:

Thanks everyone :)

The lab called this morning.... So far 4 have fertilized normal and 1 abnormal...I am to call back tomorrow night for an update...... :)

GettingBroody: Good Luck.... I noticed by cycles were getting shorter as well....

Getting Broody - yes, I suppose that is true. I guess, when I will be 6 dpo, they will only have been growing for 4 days. If I really did O on Thursday (as FF seems to think), then transfer would be on day 7, when they are day 5 ... My only worry is, that in the ICSI round we had last cycle, fresh ones didn't get to "good blast" for the transfer. One was a morula on day 5 and the other was just becoming a blast... so I am concerned, that the frozen ones might also struggle... fx'd that they do well.
Unfortunately, I don't get updates on how they are doing. Tomorrow, I will get the time for the transfer on Wednesday...

swepa yay for 4!

bubu I would think they'd let you know and not risk anything even if it meant cancelling and waiting. Can't wait for your update.

getting broody hoping to have them tomorrow. I"m tired of the waiting! but I work so will have to call them in the afternoon. My ic's are still getting darker which is a great sign.

I have to wax tonight, legs underarms and brazillian.... ugh.

Fx'd for nice high number Kelly!

Girls, just have a quick question for any of you doing acupuncture... Are you also taking Chinese herbs or did any of your FSs advise against them? Going for my first session on Thursday.

Fx'd for nice high number Kelly!

Girls, just have a quick question for any of you doing acupuncture... Are you also taking Chinese herbs or did any of your FSs advise against them? Going for my first session on Thursday.

I did acupuncture but did not take any herbal supplements. At this stage of the game they probably aren't going to affect an embie but if you want to take them I would ask. :flower:

I guess I better update my actions from the weekend. The POAS bug got me on Saturday night. I figured if it was negative I could write it off that it was a bad sample because it wasn't morning pee. Well, it was a faint positive!!! Tested again this morning on a digital and BFP!!! It seems so surreal like I should be feeling differently. Now to get past the beta hurdle on Wed and see that this little one or ones are growing growing. Now to tell the hubby tonight! Have to think of a good way to surprise him! Oh, I did my PIO shot by myself this a.m. because I am away from home. Went very smoothly, so thanks for the good tips that I read on here earlier when someone else had to do a shot themselves.
:cloud9::bfp::cloud9:

I guess I better update my actions from the weekend. The POAS bug got me on Saturday night. I figured if it was negative I could write it off that it was a bad sample because it wasn't morning pee. Well, it was a faint positive!!! Tested again this morning on a digital and BFP!!! It seems so surreal like I should be feeling differently. Now to get past the beta hurdle on Wed and see that this little one or ones are growing growing. Now to tell the hubby tonight! Have to think of a good way to surprise him! Oh, I did my PIO shot by myself this a.m. because I am away from home. Went very smoothly, so thanks for the good tips that I read on here earlier when someone else had to do a shot themselves.

:yipee::wohoo: cograts :wohoo:
this is wonderful, amazing !!!!
i know how you felt, i couldnt believe mine either,,, after so many Neg ..... i am so so happy for you.....

I put mine into a gift box and gave it to him.....
otherwise, put it into a picture frame and give it to him with a note : due in 9 months: that was the idea Tella gave me...... this is so so exciting.... :happydance::happydance:

i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months,,,,, :hugs::hugs:

Yay!! That is fantastic news South!!! :wohoo: Congratulations!! Enjoy telling dh tonight!! :D

Congrats!

Swepakepa - Congrats on 4 fertilised!!

Bubu - Good luck on Wednesday!

South - CONGRATS :yipee:

Kelly - Good luck with your beta today!

Congratulations South :hugs::happydance:

AFM - my transfer appointment is on Wednesday at 13:50 :) Still don't know the status of the embies - but if I have a transfer appointment now, I guess they must be doing OK?

Southaspen - congratulations! I'm sure Wed. will show a good, high beta.

Bubu, yay for getting a date and time! Things must be going well and your doc must be pretty confident.

Kelly, you call that office and tell them that not only are you sick of waiting for your betas, so is The Internet. Maybe if they know the pressure is really on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"