IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Swepakepa! 9 is good and fx'd that they fertilise well :)

I have a quick question... my doctor on Wednesday was a bit off with his "Ovulation Prognosis" and they thawed the eggies yesterday, because I rang on Friday that I had had my LH surge - my temp shot up as wel! So instead of waiting for another ultrasound and blood work on Monday, I went in yesterday and they decided I had ovulated and they would thaw right away.. (thaw is meant to be 1 day after ovulation, they were frozen once fertilised on the day of ER) and ET is four days later - so normally 5dpo / ER... my FF chart has given me crosshairs (albeit dotted) for ovulation on Thursday. So, if that were true, then it would mean that thaw was 2dpo and ET will be 6dpo (when it is meant to be 5) ... do you guys think that could be a problem / mean it won't work (provided they develop nicely)?

I'm sure everything is going to work out great. Good luck on Wednesday!

Afm, spotting today so I'm guessing af will be here tomor and I can start my bcp!:happydance: My cycles seem to be getting shorter though - normally I'm about 29 days but last month and probably this month it seems have been a few days short of that. Not sure what's going on :shrug: Hopefully nothing to worry about!:wacko:

Yay for starting BC!

Thanks everyone :)

The lab called this morning.... So far 4 have fertilized normal and 1 abnormal...I am to call back tomorrow night for an update...... :)

4 is very exciting!!

I guess I better update my actions from the weekend. The POAS bug got me on Saturday night. I figured if it was negative I could write it off that it was a bad sample because it wasn't morning pee. Well, it was a faint positive!!! Tested again this morning on a digital and BFP!!! It seems so surreal like I should be feeling differently. Now to get past the beta hurdle on Wed and see that this little one or ones are growing growing. Now to tell the hubby tonight! Have to think of a good way to surprise him! Oh, I did my PIO shot by myself this a.m. because I am away from home. Went very smoothly, so thanks for the good tips that I read on here earlier when someone else had to do a shot themselves.
:cloud9::bfp::cloud9:

Congrats!! :happydance:

Azlissie~ I hope things go well today. :hugs:

TTC~ How are things going?

jchic~ How are you doing?

Mammywannabe~ Have you tested?

Fx'd for nice high number Kelly!

Girls, just have a quick question for any of you doing acupuncture... Are you also taking Chinese herbs or did any of your FSs advise against them? Going for my first session on Thursday.

My acupuncturist nearly always pairs herbs with acupuncture for fertility. She suggested them for me during the 1/2 half of my cycle only, and never while I was doing western stuff.

WHOA!!! And congrats South. WONDERFUL AWESOME news!!

SO much is happening on here this morning!

Hi Ladies,
Hope everyone is doing well!

I started Lupron and Saturday so 2 days in.....

I had a couple questions..
I am taking 10 units Lupron... How much is the standard dose since I saw some taking 20 units as well?
Also, did you experience any side effects?

Hi Ladies,
Hope everyone is doing well!

I started Lupron and Saturday so 2 days in.....

I had a couple questions..
I am taking 10 units Lupron... How much is the standard dose since I saw some taking 20 units as well?
Also, did you experience any side effects?

Hi! I might be the one on 20 units you're thinking of. I am on it as part of a luteal lupron protocol. I don't know if its standard for that or not, but I would guess so. I know there is something else with totally different dosing called a lupron flare but you're only on it for a short time before stims in that case.

As to SE, I think they vary wildly person to person. Hot flashes are the most common. I have had less SE on Lupron than I did on Femera (for IUIs), but I do have more foggy head but I can't really tell if that is just me or the lupron. :wacko:

Wantbabysoon - When I did my first IVF, I was on 10 units and then when I started stimming, they dropped it to 5 units. I honestly had no side effects with Lupron, it was one of the easiest injections I had to do. Hopefully you won't have any either!

Bubu - Yay for an appt!! I am sure things will go smoothly for you :)

Well so Af was supposed to show Saturday and she is playing hide and seek freaking again!! Why can't my body go back to how it was before my mc?? I'm so annoyed... I am going to make sure I start bcp when it does come now because I don't want to risk not cycling in September. Grrr!!

Wantbaby: I did 20 u also then down to 5 but this next time it's a microdose lupron and I think it's it 10u microdose... Are you doing it once or twice daily? What protocol are you on?

Well so Af was supposed to show Saturday and she is playing hide and seek freaking again!! Why can't my body go back to how it was before my mc?? I'm so annoyed... I am going to make sure I start bcp when it does come now because I don't want to risk not cycling in September. Grrr!!

Wantbaby: I did 20 u also then down to 5 but this next time it's a microdose lupron and I think it's it 10u microdose... Are you doing it once or twice daily? What protocol are you on?

I am on long protocol... doing Lupron 10 units once a day... Once I stop BCP on the 25th ... I just have to wait for AF to show and then start stims.

I am sorry Mobaby; it sucks when the only time you want AF to show she doesn't!!! I hope she starts soon for you :hugs:

You ladies crack me up! Well I got a 3+ on my digi this morning at only 4+4 so that also helped to reassure me but I did finally get my beta back, 12dpo it was 128 14dpo it was 263 so just doubled and then some, very happy.

South YAY!!!!!!! (I may be wrong but was it you that had PGD and put back to girls?) if so how awesome that you already know and if not sorry I don't know who I'm thinking of.

yay kelly! awesome beta! did you put back 1 or 2?

i did 10 of lupron for downreg and did not change the dose once i started stims. i felt pretty bad on lupron. tired, etc.

You ladies crack me up! Well I got a 3+ on my digi this morning at only 4+4 so that also helped to reassure me but I did finally get my beta back, 12dpo it was 128 14dpo it was 263 so just doubled and then some, very happy.

South YAY!!!!!!! (I may be wrong but was it you that had PGD and put back to girls?) if so how awesome that you already know and if not sorry I don't know who I'm thinking of.

YAY!!! Atta girl!! :happydance::happydance:

:wohoo: Southaspen :wohoo: Congratulations!!!!!! Good luck on Wednesday hope you get a high number. Can't wait to hear how hubby reacts to your fantastic news. Will it be :twingirls: this thread is full of BFP and twins!!

BuBu: Good luck on Wednesday. How many are you transferring?

Haj: Almost 12 weeks!!!! :happydance:

Mobaby: Sorry to hear AF is a no show, hope she comes soon. July is almost done and September is just around the corner. :hugs:

Kelly: :happydance: Yeah for double beta!!!! :thumbup: Grow Tulip grow!!

AFM: I finally got the ok to trigger tonight :happydance: ER is Wednesday morning. I'm doing a 5 day transfer so if all goes well (FX) ET on Monday 7/30. I still have limited reserves, probably only 5 follicles. I'm praying for two good blasts to transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"