IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenn huzzah for trigger and collection!

We only put 1 back so there should only be 1 in there lol.

Well so Af was supposed to show Saturday and she is playing hide and seek freaking again!! Why can't my body go back to how it was before my mc?? I'm so annoyed... I am going to make sure I start bcp when it does come now because I don't want to risk not cycling in September. Grrr!!

Wantbaby: I did 20 u also then down to 5 but this next time it's a microdose lupron and I think it's it 10u microdose... Are you doing it once or twice daily? What protocol are you on?

Sorry to hear that AF is being a pain. I think BC would be a good idea just so that no dates get messed up with crazy af.

You ladies crack me up! Well I got a 3+ on my digi this morning at only 4+4 so that also helped to reassure me but I did finally get my beta back, 12dpo it was 128 14dpo it was 263 so just doubled and then some, very happy.

South YAY!!!!!!! (I may be wrong but was it you that had PGD and put back to girls?) if so how awesome that you already know and if not sorry I don't know who I'm thinking of.

Congrats again on a great beta!

:wohoo: Southaspen :wohoo: Congratulations!!!!!! Good luck on Wednesday hope you get a high number. Can't wait to hear how hubby reacts to your fantastic news. Will it be :twingirls: this thread is full of BFP and twins!!

BuBu: Good luck on Wednesday. How many are you transferring?

Haj: Almost 12 weeks!!!! :happydance:

Mobaby: Sorry to hear AF is a no show, hope she comes soon. July is almost done and September is just around the corner. :hugs:

Kelly: :happydance: Yeah for double beta!!!! :thumbup: Grow Tulip grow!!

AFM: I finally got the ok to trigger tonight :happydance: ER is Wednesday morning. I'm doing a 5 day transfer so if all goes well (FX) ET on Monday 7/30. I still have limited reserves, probably only 5 follicles. I'm praying for two good blasts to transfer.

Yay for trigger! :happydance: That is so exciting. Fx for some good ones.

^ everyone keeps saying that, but honestly the chances of that happening are sooooo low, like only 3-4% so I'm sticking with there's only one in there till proven wrong.

Congrats, South! That is very exciting - can't wait to hear your beta results.

Kelly, I'm glad you finally got your second beta - great number! Can't wait to see how your scan goes.

Jenn, glad you are triggering! Good luck with ER - I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks for your positivity everyone, but my second beta today was negative, as expected. At least now I can quit the PIO shots. I have a follow up with my RE this Friday so I'm going to start compiling a list of questions. Any ladies who've had failed cycles before, what did you change for round 2? Any suggestions for what questions I should ask? I'm not even 100% sure I'll go for round 2 but if I do I don't want to do the exact same thing again.

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!

Az usually the docs are very good about changing things up and or benefiting from the failed cycle. Apparently if a first cycle doesn't work it tells them quiet a bit and the second cycle typically is way better since they know how your body responds etc and thus they will know how much they can push it. I hope if you do do another cycle that it gives you your forever baby.

yayaya kelly!!

Jenn - Good luck!!

AFM: ET tomorrow :) I can't wait.... 3 eggs divided appprioatealy and 1 still waiting to divde.... we are only putting 1 back so we shall see... Amazing thing it tomorrow is our 3 year wedding anniversary its pretty amazing that it is our transfer date as well..!!! Nervous as hell

I did 10 units at first and then decreased to 5 once I started stim. Just headaches for me.

Sorry I forgot to respond with quote. This is a response to Kelly. Congrats on the beta!! I'm sure a relief! Yes we did PGD and put back 2 girls. Now to wait and see!

:wohoo: Southaspen :wohoo: Congratulations!!!!!! Good luck on Wednesday hope you get a high number. Can't wait to hear how hubby reacts to your fantastic news. Will it be :twingirls: this thread is full of BFP and twins!!

Mobaby: Sorry to hear AF is a no show, hope she comes soon. July is almost done and September is just around the corner. :hugs:

AFM: I finally got the ok to trigger tonight :happydance: ER is Wednesday morning. I'm doing a 5 day transfer so if all goes well (FX) ET on Monday 7/30. I still have limited reserves, probably only 5 follicles. I'm praying for two good blasts to transfer.

I had a long drive home from class and decided to get a bunch of pink cupcakes from the store and I put a sign on the package that said "I meant my oven" along with the positive pregnancy test. I was "playing" with our camera when he came in from taking the dog out and I asked him if he could check on the cupcakes in the oven. He saw the sign saying "in my oven" and got a big old grin on his face. Simple but fun!

Good luck on Wednesday!! :flower:

Hi everyone, I finally have internet so I’m going to see if I can get caught up with everyone! I have been reading and keeping up to date just not commenting so sorry if this is long!

Kelly- Yay for good Betas!!

South- Congrats, I am so happy for you!

Jenn- Good luck with the egg retrieval and transfer. I had 5 eggs retrieved last week and two made it to be transferred (3 day) so I wish you the best!

BuBu- Good luck this week! Have you decided how many to transfer?

Swepakepa- What a great day to do your transfer! Good Luck!!

AzLissie- I’m so sorry! I am curious as to what your RE changes.

MoBaby- I’m so sorry AF is being a pain in the butt!

Ksluice- How’s it going?

Drs- how are you feeling?

Wantbaby- How is the lupron going? My RE had my doing 10 units 2 times a day.

Broody- My acupuncturist had me taking herbs the first half of my cycle. Once I started Stimming she had me quit.

Chellesama- How are you feeling?

Haj- just a few days until 12 weeks!!! Yay!!

MrsC- How are you feeling?

I know I missed people and I’m sorry! Please know I am thinking of you all!

AFM- ET was Friday, they put back two embryos. I have been taking it easy for the most part with a few things here and there. I got a call from my clinic today. . . the last embryo didn’t develop enough to freeze so Tater and Tot are it for this cycle. Crazy as it might be I am talking to “Tater and Tot” and telling them how much I hope they get good and cozy in there. Does anyone have any advice on things I should (or should not) be doing?

baby - try to relax.. positive or negative there is nothig you can do to make this work or not work. yay tater and tot. started getting afternoon sickness a few days ago... now it is all day... yay sigh

Congrats, South! That is very exciting - can't wait to hear your beta results.

Kelly, I'm glad you finally got your second beta - great number! Can't wait to see how your scan goes.

Jenn, glad you are triggering! Good luck with ER - I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks for your positivity everyone, but my second beta today was negative, as expected. At least now I can quit the PIO shots. I have a follow up with my RE this Friday so I'm going to start compiling a list of questions. Any ladies who've had failed cycles before, what did you change for round 2? Any suggestions for what questions I should ask? I'm not even 100% sure I'll go for round 2 but if I do I don't want to do the exact same thing again.

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!

:hugs: I'm sorry. I did hope for the best for you. I hope they can do something different for the next cycle. Di you have any frozen?

yayaya kelly!!

Jenn - Good luck!!

AFM: ET tomorrow :) I can't wait.... 3 eggs divided appprioatealy and 1 still waiting to divde.... we are only putting 1 back so we shall see... Amazing thing it tomorrow is our 3 year wedding anniversary its pretty amazing that it is our transfer date as well..!!! Nervous as hell

Good luck tomorrow! Tomorrow will forever be your special day X2!

I had a long drive home from class and decided to get a bunch of pink cupcakes from the store and I put a sign on the package that said "I meant my oven" along with the positive pregnancy test. I was "playing" with our camera when he came in from taking the dog out and I asked him if he could check on the cupcakes in the oven. He saw the sign saying "in my oven" and got a big old grin on his face. Simple but fun!

Good luck on Wednesday!! :flower:

Sounds like a great way to share the news and very cute! I bet you both are super excited.

BabyOnMyOwn~ I'm doing good thank you. No ms but I am nauseous all the time and super tired! My fingers are crossed for Tater and Tot. I can't wait to hear about your bfp soon.

Hey everyone! I've been trying to be incognito for a few to prepare for my BETA tomorrow-- well pretty much everything has went perfect and ive had all the "pregnancy symptoms". Well I just knew it.. I took a hpt Sunday and Today and both came back clearly a BFN... I'm just hoping and praying that I just tested too early and the blood test will give me my positive back!! I've read many posts on the Internet and other forums where ppl got negatives on HPT and still was pregnant when Beta came back-- do any of you have any stories like that??

I'm asking for all the prayers as I go tomorrow that I am pregnant plz...

thats so cute! and awwww I wish I knew the gender of mine already!

Hey everyone! I've been trying to be incognito for a few to prepare for my BETA tomorrow-- well pretty much everything has went perfect and ive had all the "pregnancy symptoms". Well I just knew it.. I took a hpt Sunday and Today and both came back clearly a BFN... I'm just hoping and praying that I just tested too early and the blood test will give me my positive back!! I've read many posts on the Internet and other forums where ppl got negatives on HPT and still was pregnant when Beta came back-- do any of you have any stories like that??

you got Shorty. FXed and loads and loads of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Kelly, you call that office and tell them that not only are you sick of waiting for your betas, so is The Internet. Maybe if they know the pressure is really on.....
:haha: Too funny!

Bubu - that's great that you have a transfer time!! Yay! :thumbup:

Wantbaby - hope the side effects stay away!

Kelly - congrats on a fab beta!! :dance:

Mobaby - so sorry af is gone missing :growlmad: So typical - she's right on time when you don't want her and late when you do!

Jenn - hope your trigger went well! Good luck with ER on Wed!

Azlissie - :hugs:

Swepakepa - good luck with ET tomor! That's great that it's on the day of your anniversary too! Fx'd it'll be a double celebration next year! :D

Shorty - crossing my fingers that you were just too early and the beta brings good news. :dust:

DrS - sorry you're feeling sick :hugs: I've heard the motion sickness wrist bands can work wonders for morning sickness sometimes? Might be worth trying...

Hey Jenn :) We are transferring 2 again - provided they have developed enough. I won't know their progress until the transfer tomorrow afternoon, when I see them on the TV right before they are sucked up for the transfer... so we keep praying that they are developing nicely for us :)

How did your trigger go? Congratulations on getting there!! Good luck tomorrow morning for the ER - pamper yourself afterwards :) xx

Swepakepa... have all fingers and toes X'd for your transfer tomorrow (same day as me :) :) ) and hope that your 3 day wedding anniversary is a good omen for a sweet little bean! xx

BuBu- Good luck this week! Have you decided how many to transfer?

AFM- ET was Friday, they put back two embryos. I have been taking it easy for the most part with a few things here and there. I got a call from my clinic today. . . the last embryo didn’t develop enough to freeze so Tater and Tot are it for this cycle. Crazy as it might be I am talking to “Tater and Tot” and telling them how much I hope they get good and cozy in there. Does anyone have any advice on things I should (or should not) be doing?

Hey Bomo :) Thank you so much! We are transferring two. (Did the same last time). Since we only had three thawed, all fingers are crossed that the little ones are busy dividing away, so we have nice embies to transfer tomorrow afternoon :) Like you, I am going to take it easy this time (have taken Thursday and Friday off - so I can have 5 days in a row to relax).

Congratulations to having Tater and Tot in there! :) I did the same, talking to my two (and stroking the photograph I had of the transferred eggs - took the picture everywhere with me in the house - at my desk when working, downstairs when watching TV :) :) ) - I think we probably all do it, somehow a magical feeling, knowing they are in there, even if nothing else has happened yet :) ... The only advice I can give you is to not let anything stress you. If there is anything else going on right now, get your partner to deal with it - so you can just concentrate on giving your LOs a nice cozy place to nestle into. Otherwise - I believe they advise against baths for the first few days and certainly not hot ones - and don't overdo anything (sport-wise for example). But you can live your life pretty normally (since so many women get pregnant and don't even know it until they get their :bfp:) :) GOOD LUCK xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust: praying for you for your Beta today :) :flower:

Hi Everyone,
Looks like the Lupron side effects are starting to kick in ... I took my third shot last night and today I feel exhausted, have a slight headache and could not sleep well last night.
Just waiting to finish the last dose of BCP tomorrow and hope AF shows up by the weekend....

On my way home from my transfer.....2 embies put back even though we decided on 1, doc convinced us two was a better option..... Beta on 8/6 gonna be a long TWW.

Good luck everyone :dust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back