IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I've been trying to be incognito for a few to prepare for my BETA tomorrow-- well pretty much everything has went perfect and ive had all the "pregnancy symptoms". Well I just knew it.. I took a hpt Sunday and Today and both came back clearly a BFN... I'm just hoping and praying that I just tested too early and the blood test will give me my positive back!! I've read many posts on the Internet and other forums where ppl got negatives on HPT and still was pregnant when Beta came back-- do any of you have any stories like that??

I'm asking for all the prayers as I go tomorrow that I am pregnant plz...

Fx for you today!

Hi Everyone,
Looks like the Lupron side effects are starting to kick in ... I took my third shot last night and today I feel exhausted, have a slight headache and could not sleep well last night.
Just waiting to finish the last dose of BCP tomorrow and hope AF shows up by the weekend....

Sorry to hear that the meds are giving you side effects. I hope it gets better.

On my way home from my transfer.....2 embies put back even though we decided on 1, doc convinced us two was a better option..... Beta on 8/6 gonna be a long TWW.

Good luck everyone :dust:

Congrats on being PUPO!! :happydance: Why did he want you to do two if you only wanted one put back? Was it the grade of them?

Said the success rate would be higher.... I only had three that fertilized and didn't seem like they would survive the freeze. To use them now

Kelly - YAY for an awesome second beta!!

Jenn - Good luck tomorrow morning with ER :)

Az - sorry about your second beta. I had a failed cycle in March when I MC and I had a really hard time with it; even to the point that I wasn't going to do another cycle, but after I had time to heal, I picked myself back up and here I am again trying for round 2! I am sure after time you will be ready again too. The doctor did change my protocol this time around; I was a slow responder before so now I am doing injections of follistum in the morning and at night, along with doing injections of ganirlex instead of using Lupron this time. Also, when my cycle ended in a MC the doctors decided to do some more tests before I started the next cycle. They ran blood work to check my auto immune system and some other things; they found I have MTHFR, so this cycle I have started lovenox injections for blood clotting. I would ask them if they do any testing to determine why it failed. Where you a good responder to the meds?

Swepakepa - Good luck with your ET!!!

South - how cute, love the cupcake announcement. I bet your DH is thrilled :)

YAY Bomo!! Now you just sit back and relax. The only things the doctors told me I couldn't do was workout during my tww last cycle. I workout everyday, so I had to cut that out, but it was worth it and will be worth it again this cycle!!

Shorty - Thinking of you today and hoping for a good beta! :hugs:

Wantababy - sorry about the headache, they really stink. I get migraines and now that I am off my migraine meds and on the BC, I am getting them again :( Today I woke up at 3am with the worst one yet. I am actually waiting for the doctrs office to call me back because I am not sure if I can take anything for them with the lovenox injections. Hope you feel better soon!

Hey ladies, I'm so glad to see so many of you are doing well and are getting your ER and ET's done! Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust.

AFM: Tomorrow I hit my 12 week mark, I go in for my ultrascreen to check for down syndrome but none the less I get to see my 2 little sweet peas:cloud9: As long as we see 2 strong heartbeats and that they are growing like they should we are officially going to spill the beans to everyone!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yipee Haj! How exciting!!! I cannot wait to see your U/S pics and update tomorrow :yipee: :yipee:

Me too!!! I'm so nervous and excited!!! Just a mere 22 hours away :happydance:

haj~ That is so exciting! Tomorrow is going to be such an exciting day for you guys. I look forward to hearing about how it goes.

Haj, how exciting! :) Looking forward to hearing your news and seeing piccies :hugs:

Swepakepa - sorry, I got the days wrong, I thought you said tomorrow (but I guess you wrote it yesterday)... congratulation on getting your ET :hugs: I think that your doctor is right, that the chances are higher if you have two LOs in there (of course, there is then also a chance of getting twins)... FX'd that they are / it is busy getting nestled in and cozy!

Thanks Mrs.C!!! How are you feeling?

I'm doing good. Just super tired and feel nauseous all the time. Nothing horrible though. How about you?

Uh! The nausea hit you already? It didn't start with me till like 8 weeks. I'm good. I have the nausea, vomiting, constipation still and now some awesome headaches and acid reflux lol but its all totally worth it. But I am hoping with the first trimester ending that some of the nausea and vomiting go away. And I never though I would say this but I wish I would get my appetite back. Ever since ER I like barely have an appetite. It's so weird. I just am not really hungry and when I do eat, I get full so quickly. But I am starting to show a little which makes me happy. My Mom said to me last night oh my god you really are starting to look pregnant and I kinda laughed and was like well I am pregnant.

Swepa and Bomo, congratulations on being PUPO, ladies! Let the waiting games commence!

Kelly, yay for your second beta! It does sound like just one in there, but a lovely one if that picture of your hatching blast was anything to go by.

See, guys, sometimes you just have to bring the hammer down. I did it with my RE when we did the FET. I told him that the guys at work were sick of me talking about getting pregnant, and if he didn't manage it this time, they were going to "go show him how it's done!" so, you know, it's Go Time, doc! Of course, I don't think they were going to go about it the way the doctors did.....

Mobaby, is there a hammer you can bring down on AF to get her moving?

Wantbaby, I did nothing but sweat on lupron. Hot flashes all day and all night long. That was probably better than your headaches, though. Sorry you've got to go through that, but it won't last forever!

Bubu, not much longer now!

Jenn, good luck with your upcoming ER!

Shorty, I'm really hoping that you're just one of those ladies who doesn't pee postitive, or only gets lines later in the day. I know that second one is more common than you'd think! You're in my thoughts today!

Haj, yay for showing! Just remember this when it feels like your belly is in another time zone and has been there since before time began. My mom used to say that even though my sister and I came early, we felt like her longest pregnancy ever.

Anyone I'm forgetting, I swear I'm not actually forgetting. I'm just not remembering. I do know that exciting things are on tap for this week for a lot of ladies, even if it is just AF showing up to get things re-started.

AFM, not much to report. I'm off the estrace (yay! No more waking up in the dead of night to take a pill!) and the crinone (boo for spotting, even though that's normal!) and feeling pretty okay. A little more tired and sick, but I'm happy enough for that since it means Junior is growing away in there.

On my way home from my transfer.....2 embies put back even though we decided on 1, doc convinced us two was a better option..... Beta on 8/6 gonna be a long TWW.

Good luck everyone :dust:

Fingers crossed for you and lots of babydust ... Now just relax!

Haj - yay! So exciting to be reaching the 12 week mark and hopefully it takes out the stress after seeing you little beanies :)

Thanks Mrs.C!!! How are you feeling?

I'm doing good. Just super tired and feel nauseous all the time. Nothing horrible though. How about you?

Uh! The nausea hit you already? It didn't start with me till like 8 weeks. I'm good. I have the nausea, vomiting, constipation still and now some awesome headaches and acid reflux lol but its all totally worth it. But I am hoping with the first trimester ending that some of the nausea and vomiting go away. And I never though I would say this but I wish I would get my appetite back. Ever since ER I like barely have an appetite. It's so weird. I just am not really hungry and when I do eat, I get full so quickly. But I am starting to show a little which makes me happy. My Mom said to me last night oh my god you really are starting to look pregnant and I kinda laughed and was like well I am pregnant.

Yeah it started about a week ago. I haven't gotten sick though. I hope once you get out of the first trimester you feel back to normal. Well as normal as you can feel right now.

Hello Ladies...

I took a little break.. thought i'd stop by for some support.

First of all.. A HUGE CONGRATS to all of you that got your BFP's while i was away.

I think I mentioned to you guys during my first IVF cycle in May that my mother was diagnosed with end stage kidney failure. We were devastated.. and have had a rough couple of months. I thought she was pretty stable this month.. so we decided to do the FET last wednesday. On Thursday, my mother was sent to ICU and , and transitioned to heaven on Friday. This has been a very tough cycle for me... i'm praying my mother will send me our little miracle from heaven this cycle!!

I have been peeing on a stick like crazy... . even did it twice today :-( I'm 6dp5dt of my frozen embryos.. and still a bfn. I am hoping these little guys implanted a bit later.. and it's just taking awhile for HCG to show up in my system!!!

Thanks for listening ladies.. and once again... huge congrats to all of you that have gotten your BFP while i was away.

p.s... cute pic Haj!

xoxoox

Annette

Hello Ladies...

First of all.. A HUGE CONGRATS to all of you that got your BFP's while i was away.

I think I mentioned to you guys during my first IVF cycle in May that my mother was diagnosed with end stage kidney failure. We were devastated.. and have had a rough couple of months. I thought she was pretty stable this month.. so we decided to do the FET last wednesday. On Thursday, my mother was sent to ICU and , and transitioned to heaven on Friday. This has been a very tough cycle for me... i'm praying my mother will send me our little miracle from heaven this cycle!!

I have been peeing on a stick like crazy... . even did it twice today :-( I'm 6dp5dt of my frozen embryos.. and still a bfn. I am hoping these little guys implanted a bit later.. and it's just taking awhile for HCG to show up in my system!!!

Thanks for listening ladies.. and once again... huge congrats to all of you that have gotten your BFP while i was away.

p.s... cute pic Haj!

xoxoox

Annette

Awe... So sorry to hear about your mom. :hugs: I know she is watching over you right now. Praying for you to get your BFP. :dust: I believe it's still early to test. When is your beta? Good Luck!!

Hello Ladies...

p.s... cute pic Haj!

xoxoox

Annette

Awe... So sorry to hear about your mom. :hugs: I know she is watching over you right now. Praying for you to get your BFP. :dust: I believe it's still early to test. When is your beta? Good Luck!!

Thanks for your kind words jenn. My beta is on Friday..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"