IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ladies...

I took a little break.. thought i'd stop by for some support.

First of all.. A HUGE CONGRATS to all of you that got your BFP's while i was away.

I think I mentioned to you guys during my first IVF cycle in May that my mother was diagnosed with end stage kidney failure. We were devastated.. and have had a rough couple of months. I thought she was pretty stable this month.. so we decided to do the FET last wednesday. On Thursday, my mother was sent to ICU and , and transitioned to heaven on Friday. This has been a very tough cycle for me... i'm praying my mother will send me our little miracle from heaven this cycle!!

I have been peeing on a stick like crazy... . even did it twice today :-( I'm 6dp5dt of my frozen embryos.. and still a bfn. I am hoping these little guys implanted a bit later.. and it's just taking awhile for HCG to show up in my system!!!

Thanks for listening ladies.. and once again... huge congrats to all of you that have gotten your BFP while i was away.

p.s... cute pic Haj!

xoxoox

Annette

Hi Annette. I am so incredibly sorry to hear about your mother. How devastating. I will pray for a good outcome for your FET. You so deserve a BFP.

I have also been extremely quiet since my failed cycle around the same time as yours I believe, so I understand the need to take some time away.

haj- i just started with the queasies several days ago. yesterday was all day queasy but today im ok... def no fun.

Annette, so sorry about your mom. Hopefully she will watch over you and tour embies and will be sprinkling you with :dust: from above. Wishing you a bfp!!

Hello Ladies...

First of all.. A HUGE CONGRATS to all of you that got your BFP's while i was away.

I think I mentioned to you guys during my first IVF cycle in May that my mother was diagnosed with end stage kidney failure. We were devastated.. and have had a rough couple of months. I thought she was pretty stable this month.. so we decided to do the FET last wednesday. On Thursday, my mother was sent to ICU and , and transitioned to heaven on Friday. This has been a very tough cycle for me... i'm praying my mother will send me our little miracle from heaven this cycle!!

I have been peeing on a stick like crazy... . even did it twice today :-( I'm 6dp5dt of my frozen embryos.. and still a bfn. I am hoping these little guys implanted a bit later.. and it's just taking awhile for HCG to show up in my system!!!

Thanks for listening ladies.. and once again... huge congrats to all of you that have gotten your BFP while i was away.

p.s... cute pic Haj!

xoxoox

Annette

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. :hugs: Please feel free to stop in anytime for some support of any kind. I think your mom is listening t you with all your prayers. She will send you your LO. My fingers are crossed for your bfp by Friday! Please let us know how things go. :flower:

s08~ :hi: I hope you are doing well.

Hello Ladies...

p.s... cute pic Haj!

xoxoox

Annette

I am so sorry to hear about your Mother. Please try to take care of yourself! My thoughts are with you. I had a BFN on 6dp5dt, a faint BFP in the evening on 8dp5dt, and then a digital BFP on 10dp5dt so there is still time. Hang in there!!:flower:

Hello Ladies...

p.s... cute pic Haj!

xoxoox

Annette

I am so sorry to hear about your Mother. Please try to take care of yourself! My thoughts are with you. I had a BFN on 6dp5dt, a faint BFP in the evening on 8dp5dt, and then a digital BFP on 10dp5dt so there is still time. Hang in there!!:flower:

Keeping my fingers crossed that i tested too early!! xox:)

Annette so sorry for your mom, I real hope you see your bfp this time around.

Haj yay! So exciting,

mrsc Im right there with the nausea, no puking yet. Usually I can keep that in check but I dry heave a lot.

Michelle thanks :)

I can't remember anything else as I'm exhausted but hi to all the others so2 (if thats the right name lol) drs etc.

Good luck Annette, my heart goes out to you for your loss and I am praying that you get your miracle.

I have not posted on this thread in a while, but my beta is Thursday and I need you guys to cross your fingers for me! Getting really nervous. Time sure is going by slowly!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers... Unfortunately.. The HPTs were correct and it was def a :bfn:

I guess we will consult with the dr and look at our next options-- don't really know if I can handle another round of this and everything that comes along with it... It's been a really rough day but we will make it.

Good luck Annette, my heart goes out to you for your loss and I am praying that you get your miracle.

I have not posted on this thread in a while, but my beta is Thursday and I need you guys to cross your fingers for me! Getting really nervous. Time sure is going by slowly!

Good luck on Thursday!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers... Unfortunately.. The HPTs were correct and it was def a :bfn:

I guess we will consult with the dr and look at our next options-- don't really know if I can handle another round of this and everything that comes along with it... It's been a really rough day but we will make it.

:hugs: I'm so sorry. None of this is ever fair. I hope that one day you guys can try again so that you can have a LO with your DH.

MoBaby~ How are you doing?

Hi ladies, I've come to set up camp with you. Just had a chemical preg w/ AF come today. Shorty, sorry to hear about your BFN.

Annette, I've just been reading a little, sorry for your loss and I hope your bean(s?) stick.
Dr Squid, I can't believe how pregnant you are! It seems like yesterday I was reading about your IVF & basil testing etc. I hope the queasiness goes away soon.
Haj, you crack me up" I have the nausea, vomiting, constipation still and now some awesome headaches and acid reflux lol but its all totally worth it." So positive! And so deserving :)
Kelly & others, it seems there's now alot of pregnant ladies on this board...congratulations! Happy, healthy 9 months.

The doc said yesterday that I can start IVF this month, I kind of broke down in happy tears because I didn't expect she'd agree to it...the spiky nurses said otherwise (3-4 month wait).
She also said she's seen ivf awaken dim antral follies. I REALLY hope that'll be the case with me because i'm sure at this rate we'll be putting my last one into overdrive.

I just have to go read my papers to see when it all starts/how? My appt is friday. Very excited...very up & down today emotional rollercoaster.

Anyhoooo, I hope to join you nauseous bellas soon.

Hello Ladies...

p.s... cute pic Haj!

xoxoox

Annette

So sorry to hear about your mom. May the Lord give you and your family all the strength in these difficult times.

Day 4 of Lupron today and I am feeling much better than yesterday.. Now all I need is to be able to sleep for a continuous stretch of 4 hours or more!

Hi ladies, I've come to set up camp with you. Just had a chemical preg w/ AF come today. Shorty, sorry to hear about your BFN.

Annette, I've just been reading a little, sorry for your loss and I hope your bean(s?) stick.
Dr Squid, I can't believe how pregnant you are! It seems like yesterday I was reading about your IVF & basil testing etc. I hope the queasiness goes away soon.
Haj, you crack me up" I have the nausea, vomiting, constipation still and now some awesome headaches and acid reflux lol but its all totally worth it." So positive! And so deserving :)
Kelly & others, it seems there's now alot of pregnant ladies on this board...congratulations! Happy, healthy 9 months.

The doc said yesterday that I can start IVF this month, I kind of broke down in happy tears because I didn't expect she'd agree to it...the spiky nurses said otherwise (3-4 month wait).
She also said she's seen ivf awaken dim antral follies. I REALLY hope that'll be the case with me because i'm sure at this rate we'll be putting my last one into overdrive.

I just have to go read my papers to see when it all starts/how? My appt is friday. Very excited...very up & down today emotional rollercoaster.

Anyhoooo, I hope to join you nauseous bellas soon.

Welcome! :hi: I'm sorry to hear about your chemical. Fx this journey goes quickly for you and you get your bfp in the end.

Hello Ladies...

p.s... cute pic Haj!

xoxoox

Annette

Keeping my fingers crossed that i tested too early!! xox:)

It would be lovely to see this happen for both of you!!

I'm so sorry Shorty...:hugs2::hugs2:

Day 4 of Lupron today and I am feeling much better than yesterday.. Now all I need is to be able to sleep for a continuous stretch of 4 hours or more!

Ugh! I hear ya sister, I just woke up from a nap I couldn't shake off, but miraculously i feel rested for the first time in...well I guess 13 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"