IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the multiple posts, I still haven't figured out the multi-quote thing--but fx'ed for you beta Annette--hope those beanies are just a waiting to snuggle in a bit more before pumping out the hcg.

:wave: 2have!!

Thank you so much for your support ladies.. I will be peeing on a stick tomorrow morning. hopefully i will see two lines!! keeping my fingers crossed for everyone! xoxo

The doctor thinks im crazy for peeing on so many sticks before my beta.. but... I just can't help myself! :0)

^ you're not crazy you're a woman whose had to wait far to long for something she very much wants, something that should be easier then whats its been for all of us so pee on as many as you like.

Shorty, I'm very sorry that this didn't work out for you. I hope your doctor can give you some good answers at your follow up. My follow up is this Friday so I'm trying to figure out if I want to ask him what we can do next time or just quit trying for awhile. I hope you can come up with a plan that you'll be happy with.

Good luck with your beta, MA! Best of luck with your POAS, Annette!

Annette - I am so so sorry to hear about your mum :hugs: I am sure he is watching over you and your little embies and sending loads of extra special :dust:

Swepakepa - congrats on being PUPO!!! :dance: Will you test before your beta?

Michelle - ugh, those migraines sound rough :hugs: The good news is I've heard lots of women say their migraines totally disappeared while they were pregnant so that'll be another bonus for you!! Something to do with the estrogen I think...

Wantbaby - sorry to hear you're having some side effects. Hang on in there!!

Haj - I can't believe you're at 12 weeks already!! Enjoy your scan today - cant wait to see the photo!

Chellesama - yay for coming off some of the meds!! Were you having to set an alarm for the middle of the night to get up and take one?! You must've been wrecked!

MissAnnabelle - good luck with your beta on Thursday! Sending lots of :dust:

Shorty - I'm so so sorry hon :hugs: Take care of yourself and give yourself some time before making any big decisions. If you need to take a break from here for a while we'll all be waiting when you get back :hugs:

2have - Welcome! :hi: So sorry to read about your chemical :hugs: That's great that the doctor said you can start this cycle - all the waiting is a killer! :coffee: Let us know when you have your exact dates!

Azlissie - good luck with your apt on Friday hon :hugs:

Afm, started on bcp yesterday! :dance: The ball is finally rolling! Was feeling too miserable, crampy and cranky to be excited yesterday but all that PMS stuff has eased off today so I have the energy to be happy about it!! I definitely won't miss the emotional craziness that hits me with af - I had none of that when I was on bcp, it'll be nice to have a month off! (before the injections and possibly totally craziness sets in!) And no ov pains this month either! Yay! Although I'm sure when I'm on stimms they'll be seriously sore :wacko: Ah well, it'll be worth it!

Hello Ladies...

I took a little break.. thought i'd stop by for some support.

First of all.. A HUGE CONGRATS to all of you that got your BFP's while i was away.

I think I mentioned to you guys during my first IVF cycle in May that my mother was diagnosed with end stage kidney failure. We were devastated.. and have had a rough couple of months. I thought she was pretty stable this month.. so we decided to do the FET last wednesday. On Thursday, my mother was sent to ICU and , and transitioned to heaven on Friday. This has been a very tough cycle for me... i'm praying my mother will send me our little miracle from heaven this cycle!!

I have been peeing on a stick like crazy... . even did it twice today :-( I'm 6dp5dt of my frozen embryos.. and still a bfn. I am hoping these little guys implanted a bit later.. and it's just taking awhile for HCG to show up in my system!!!

Thanks for listening ladies.. and once again... huge congrats to all of you that have gotten your BFP while i was away.

p.s... cute pic Haj!

xoxoox

Annette

I am so sorry to hear about your Mother!! :hugs: And I am sure that she is looking down on you and will send you your LO! :flower: Wishing you much strength during this trying time!!

Good luck Annette, my heart goes out to you for your loss and I am praying that you get your miracle.

I have not posted on this thread in a while, but my beta is Thursday and I need you guys to cross your fingers for me! Getting really nervous. Time sure is going by slowly!

Good luck for your Beta tomorrow!! :dust:

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers... Unfortunately.. The HPTs were correct and it was def a :bfn:

I guess we will consult with the dr and look at our next options-- don't really know if I can handle another round of this and everything that comes along with it... It's been a really rough day but we will make it.

Oh, Shorty, I am so sorry! I hope that your Doctors can learn from this try and the next one will be successful! :hugs:

So, I have been getting a faint positive on hpts since Saturday, but it is still faint, if not fainter than it was and I am 16dpo. Shouldn't it be getting darker and not lighter at this point? Could this be a bad sign? Googling it comes up with etopics and chemicals, so I decided to just post on here and avoid google at all costs...
Has anyone else been in a similar situation?

Congrats MissA!! 16dpo is still relatively early and remember a line is a line! Any number of things could be affecting the colour of it... Try not to stress, stay AWAY from google :)haha:) and best of luck with your beta tomor! :dust:

GettingBroody - Thanks; I hope that something takes these migraines away! I called the nurse yesterday cause I just couldn't take it anymore and she told me I could take Excedrin, so I got some and they helped. I have a headache today so I am just dealing with it. And YAY for starting BC!!! Things seem to move quick when you are doing something. I have been on BC and the lovenox injections for 2 weeks now and they have flown by.

AnnetteCali - I am so sorry about your mom :hug: This is never an easy thing to go through, but I believe she is watching over you and sending you lots of :dust: Good luck with your beta Friday! You deserve your BFP!!

MissAnnabelle - If you are getting positives that is a good sign. Hcg doesn't double overnight, so keep testing and hopefully in a few days the line will be darker for you :) Good luck with your beta.

Shorty - I am so sorry :hug: Hopefully the doctors will have some answers and a plan for you to move forward.

Just popping in quickly this am wishing everyone :hugs: :kiss: and MissA :dust: for your beta today

Ah and thanks broody-

<----that's my furbaby Woodward who has a big nose like his mamma, although its cuter on him

Totally bumming! First beta 41.2. Anyone else had or heard of low ones that continue to he a healthy pregnancy?

southaspen- what day out is it? check out betabase.info it has the ranges (and only accepts numbers from people who have a confirmed heart beat)

^ you're not crazy you're a woman whose had to wait far to long for something she very much wants, something that should be easier then whats its been for all of us so pee on as many as you like.

Thanks for the reassurance! I peed on a stick this morning.. bfn.. booo!!!! I am 7dp5dt of my frozen embryos today.. so i'm still hoping..

fingers crossed!

xoxo

southaspen- what day out is it? check out betabase.info it has the ranges (and only accepts numbers from people who have a confirmed heart beat)

Thanks, Squid! Said 37 is average 12dpo. Dr office wanted above 50 and guess I just expected higher. Have to see what we have on Friday.

if you click on the day you also see how many people got which number

Annette-Hi love im so glad to see your back...im so sorry for all you've been through my fingers are crossed for you

drsquid-it stinks feel better soon

southaspen-mine was 69 and i have twins

afm went for my 12 week scan today. Both babies looked perfect!!! Baby A didn't reaklly want to cooperate but Baby B was just laying around sucking their thumb....melted my heart

Attachments

• photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 14
  • photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 16
haj- wow cant wait til mine dont look like gummy bears anymore. saw a small subchorionic bleed yesterday which i know is super common and of course got brown spotting today (which i expected). still freaks me out even though i know it is no biggie. sigh. that is sooo crazy cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back