IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annette-Hi love im so glad to see your back...im so sorry for all you've been through my fingers are crossed for you

drsquid-it stinks feel better soon

southaspen-mine was 69 and i have twins

afm went for my 12 week scan today. Both babies looked perfect!!! Baby A didn't reaklly want to cooperate but Baby B was just laying around sucking their thumb....melted my heart

Awww! they are so cute! Congrats on hitting this huge milestone! Now you can relax a bit and tell the world!

Annette-Hi love im so glad to see your back...im so sorry for all you've been through my fingers are crossed for you

afm went for my 12 week scan today. Both babies looked perfect!!! Baby A didn't reaklly want to cooperate but Baby B was just laying around sucking their thumb....melted my heart

They are just adorable! xoxo time for you to relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy xoxo :)

I am so sorry that I have not posted anything in a long while. I have been lurking however, and have been praying for you all. This thread moves way too fast for me and I am horrible with social media stuff :dohh:

Congrats on all the BFP's and PUPO's :happydance:

Annette I am so sorry to read about your mother. :hugs:

Az never give up. Everthing in Gods time. Don't you wish you could give him a little nudge to hurry things along sometimes. :thumbup:

To all you morning sick mommies lucky ducks..lol :winkwink:

To all of you about to get started it's super exciting huh! :happydance:

So as for me: I stop the BCP on the 31st and go in for a baseline around the 3rd. all depends on when AF shows. She will probably be late now that I want her to show! :dohh:

I had my injection class last Friday. It was very informative but I was also kind of ticked off after. There were 10 of us in there just as excited as could be, you know it was another step towards us getting the ball rollling. Well the teacher made a point to hammer in the fact that the transfer could be cancelled at anytime for any reason. I know they need to prepare us for the worse but she then went on to say probably more that half us will have a failed first cycle. :growlmad: I was so pissed that I blurted out " Guess I better find a new Dr with those kind of stats" Bahaha! She quickly changed her tone. I mean I know the stats. Our Dr told us. She didnt have to be so hard on a bunch of women who came in smiling from ear to ear and left with frowns and confusion. I'm gonna tell the Doc how I felt about that at my next appt. My poor husband was so sad :nope:

So anyway again I apologize for my lack of individual post. I am always reading, praying and thinking about you all :hugs:

~Angie:flower:

Haj - what perfect twins you have! Love your pics :)

Never - how awful of that nurse, shame on her for being so cruel; she should be more sympathetic! This is an exciting time! Keeping my fingers crossed AF shows for you when you want her too. I was thinking the same thing cause I stop my bc on 7/28 and have to call when AF shows. And the fact I want her to show right away, she probably won't :nope:

thanks ladies!!!

Drsquid-i actually had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday but the doctor said thats normal and not to worry. of course i lost my mind, but i felt so much better after seeing everything as a-ok today.

We're telling the rest of our families tonight and announcing it to everyone else and the fb world tomorrow!!!

Haj - what perfect twins you have! Love your pics :)

Never - how awful of that nurse, shame on her for being so cruel; she should be more sympathetic! This is an exciting time! Keeping my fingers crossed AF shows for you when you want her too. I was thinking the same thing cause I stop my bc on 7/28 and have to call when AF shows. And the fact I want her to show right away, she probably won't :nope:

Ya. I was pretty pissed! I mean the Dr tells us that stuff in private in our own individual appt's she was just an LPN who was supposed to teach a room full of excited women about injections...Blah!

Yep, I have to call to when she shows!

Haj! Your babies are perfect! :happydance:

never- i call my doc ... dr old eggs, or dr doom and gloom. he is never positive etc. and he was WRONG. turned out there was nothing wrong with me and it was just the crap sperm. now obviously that isnt the case with everyone and some degree of cautious optimism is good but... down right negatively is pointless.. it doesnt help temper anyones real hopes and just makes people feel bad.

never- i call my doc ... dr old eggs, or dr doom and gloom. he is never positive etc. and he was WRONG. turned out there was nothing wrong with me and it was just the crap sperm. now obviously that isnt the case with everyone and some degree of cautious optimism is good but... down right negatively is pointless.. it doesnt help temper anyones real hopes and just makes people feel bad.

Amen sister!

never2late - Hey there cycle buddy!! How are you doing?

Hey buddy!

I'm good. Except I slept wrong and can't move my neck to the left...:thumbup:

Where are you at in your cycle? I stop BCP Tuesday and call the clinic when AF shows..

~Angie

Hey buddy!

Where are you at in your cycle? I stop BCP Tuesday and call the clinic when AF shows..

~Angie

Uh-oh.. I hope you feel better soon.

Today is my last day of BCP and am expecting AF to show by the weekend..

Have you started your injections yet?

Hey buddy!

~Angie

Uh-oh.. I hope you feel better soon.

Today is my last day of BCP and am expecting AF to show by the weekend..

Have you started your injections yet?

Thank you. No. Not yet. Some around the 5th I think.

Haj yay!!!! Enjoy announcing and reading all the posts :)

Never: try not to let that get you down, positivity is key and that woman has likely never been through this.

Hope everyone else is well, I'm on vacay so don't have time to read up on everything.

ms was bad last 2 days but today I don't have it! Yay. My ic this morning was darker then the control line within 30 seconds of peeing on it, before the control line even popped up! I guess my poas fun is done now.

Wantbabysoon - Awesome about last day of BC today!! Before you know it, we will be stimming and posting about our ER and ET! I cannot wait...my last day of BC is Saturday :) I just hope that AF shows right away, like Sunday would be great :winkwink: What stimming meds are you going to be doing and did they tell you how many days you would stim for?

Afm, started on bcp yesterday! :dance: The ball is finally rolling! Was feeling too miserable, crampy and cranky to be excited yesterday but all that PMS stuff has eased off today so I have the energy to be happy about it!! I definitely won't miss the emotional craziness that hits me with af - I had none of that when I was on bcp, it'll be nice to have a month off! (before the injections and possibly totally craziness sets in!) And no ov pains this month either! Yay! Although I'm sure when I'm on stimms they'll be seriously sore :wacko: Ah well, it'll be worth it!

Yay for starting BC! Not much longer for you!

So, I have been getting a faint positive on hpts since Saturday, but it is still faint, if not fainter than it was and I am 16dpo. Shouldn't it be getting darker and not lighter at this point? Could this be a bad sign? Googling it comes up with etopics and chemicals, so I decided to just post on here and avoid google at all costs...
Has anyone else been in a similar situation?

FX! I can't wait to hear about your beta!

Started stims on7/22!

Yay for getting started!

Totally bumming! First beta 41.2. Anyone else had or heard of low ones that continue to he a healthy pregnancy?

That is a good beta. Try not to worry and I bet it will double for the next one.

^ you're not crazy you're a woman whose had to wait far to long for something she very much wants, something that should be easier then whats its been for all of us so pee on as many as you like.

Thanks for the reassurance! I peed on a stick this morning.. bfn.. booo!!!! I am 7dp5dt of my frozen embryos today.. so i'm still hoping..

fingers crossed!

xoxo

Fx for you!

haj they are beautiful!

I am so sorry that I have not posted anything in a long while. I have been lurking however, and have been praying for you all. This thread moves way too fast for me and I am horrible with social media stuff :dohh:

So as for me: I stop the BCP on the 31st and go in for a baseline around the 3rd. all depends on when AF shows. She will probably be late now that I want her to show! :dohh:

I had my injection class last Friday. It was very informative but I was also kind of ticked off after. There were 10 of us in there just as excited as could be, you know it was another step towards us getting the ball rollling. Well the teacher made a point to hammer in the fact that the transfer could be cancelled at anytime for any reason. I know they need to prepare us for the worse but she then went on to say probably more that half us will have a failed first cycle. :growlmad: I was so pissed that I blurted out " Guess I better find a new Dr with those kind of stats" Bahaha! She quickly changed her tone. I mean I know the stats. Our Dr told us. She didnt have to be so hard on a bunch of women who came in smiling from ear to ear and left with frowns and confusion. I'm gonna tell the Doc how I felt about that at my next appt. My poor husband was so sad :nope:

So anyway again I apologize for my lack of individual post. I am always reading, praying and thinking about you all :hugs:

~Angie:flower:

I can't believe a nurse would say some stuff like that. I think what you said back was great! Put a smile on my face as I was reading about it. I think you should let your RE know about what was said because thats not right. People need to be positive.

[/QUOTE]

I am so sorry to hear about your Mother. Please try to take care of yourself! My thoughts are with you. I had a BFN on 6dp5dt, a faint BFP in the evening on 8dp5dt, and then a digital BFP on 10dp5dt so there is still time. Hang in there!!:flower:[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the silly question but what does xdpxdt stand for?

My transfers was yesterday, beta scheduled for the 6th however AF is expected on sunday if i go by my schedule from before,..... should i expect a change in my cycle if aunt flow shows (hoping she doesn't)

x days post (dp) x day transfer... ie 3dp5dt would be 3 days after a 5 day transfer or 8 days post ovulation

Still waiting to do my beta tomorrow. I had some bright red spotting today - is that something I should worry about? Does that combined with the hpt getting fainter spell d.i.s.a.s.t.e.r.? Basically am already worrying, so any input appreciated. Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back