IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would just wait for the beta... then the 2nd b/c you cant tell until the 2nd one. a few ladies here have had spotting after pos hpt. maybe your urine is too dilute and thats why they appear fainter? gl tomorrow!!

i would just wait for the beta... then the 2nd b/c you cant tell until the 2nd one. a few ladies here have had spotting after pos hpt. maybe your urine is too dilute and thats why they appear fainter? gl tomorrow!!

Thanks. Yeah, I guess I will just have to wait until tomorrow. This has been a very long day :wacko:

MissAnnabelle.... keeping you in my thoughts.. xoxo let us know how tomorrow goes! xoo

omg i think AF is finally coming! tmi i know but slight spotting which is typical for me..... so this means my IVF precycle will begin soon!!!!! BCP for a month or so.... I have to call when full flow.... then talk to the nurse about letting me cycle a little earlier... :) gosh, how af can be exciting to an IVF'er...

Michelle - I'm glad you found something you were able to take :thumbup: Not much longer on bcp now!

Nikki - congrats on starting stimms! How are they going for you? Do you have an estimated EC date?

South - hope you're feeling reassured about your beta :hugs: When do you go for your next one?

Never - I bet you're excited to be nearly finished bcp! I agree there was no need for that nurse to be so grim. I know we must all be realistic but surely positivity is key! There are more appropriate times for that kind of information!

Haj - wow what a lovely scan pic!! They're too cute! Have fun telling everyone the good news!!

Kelly - glad you're not feeling sick today :thumbup: Enjoy your hols, you deserve a good rest after the craziness of the last while!

DrS - aw, the photo of your lil gummy bears is adorable!!

Wantbaby - congrats on finishing bcp!! Hope af arrives nice and fast!

MissA - sending :hugs: and keeping my fx'd for you...

MoBaby - yay for af arriving and getting started on bcp!! :dance: I hope the nurse had no objections to letting you start? What is your estimated schedule now?

Afm, nurse rang me with my schedule yesterday. I'm on holidays from the 4th-18th of August so I'm to stay on bcp til I come back which is a bit longer than usual but she didn't want me to have to take injections with me and for them to be out of the fridge while travelling etc etc. Take my last bcp on the 19th and start Buserelin injections that evening. Then in for my down-reg scan on the 30th to see if I'm ready to start stimms and an estimated EC date of the 11th of Sept :dance: Only bad thing is I'm only going back to work (teaching) on Aug 29th after the summer hols so the timing is less than ideal really cos it'll be very unsettling for the kids. Still, can't be helped! :shrug: I've told my principal what's going on and he's very understanding so that's good.:thumbup:

Wantbabysoon - Awesome about last day of BC today!! Before you know it, we will be stimming and posting about our ER and ET! I cannot wait...my last day of BC is Saturday :) I just hope that AF shows right away, like Sunday would be great :winkwink: What stimming meds are you going to be doing and did they tell you how many days you would stim for?

I will be doing Follistim and Menopur... They said maybe 8 to 10 days

Yay for AF Mobaby!!

MissAnnabelle - thinking about you!

GettingBroody - I wish I had a couple weeks off in August :) Enjoy your holiday! And that is great your principal is so understanding. September will be here before you know it.

South - when is your next beta? Thinking about you and hoping for your number to double :hugs:

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! I am sending some back your way too :) Just a few more hours to go...

Hi everyone! :wave: so I'm making a feeble attempt to catch up a little here, I've been reading every day, but things move fast and usually I can't keep up with you all!

Haj, how awesome to hit the 12 wk mark. Huge :happydance: !! Amazing that Baby B was sucking their thumb!! How has the announcing gone?

South, i'm FXed for your next beta, from everything that folks said, it sounds like they're just very cautious, but heres believing that it'll double and you can get REALLY excited :flower:

DrS, sorry about the bleed and the frazzled nerves that caused, but nice that you knew to expect it! I hope that helped take the shock out of it, in any case.

Never2late, I am so glad you said something to that terrible nurse. And totally agree. Preparing yourself for the worst doesn't make it hurt less when it happens, even though I am expert at that technique, I think we'd all be better off if we just went around in states of ignorant and hopeful bliss.

Kelly, SUPER cool about the testing. Even if it puts and end to the POAS ritual, what a good finale :)

Swepa-:happydance: hurray for you PUPO!!

MissA-I am sending you all the good vibes and :dust: I can!! Good luck with the beta today! Keeping you in my thoughts

MoBaby and Getting-wishing you :dust: and luck for the cycle!! Fxed!!

and for everyone who I missed a big :wave:

AFM: I just went to my suppression check this am. Waiting to hear the official word, but they said things looked good. So I pretty much just remain hunkered down taking my lupron and gaining 7 lbs!!! Holy crap!

I am doing one very hopeful thing today. I am getting my hair colored. Just in case this all works, and I can't color again for the first trimester. I think I might see if he can change it up a little...so the grow out is a little more blendy...

Michelle - I'm glad you found something you were able to take :thumbup: Not much longer on bcp now!

Nikki - congrats on starting stimms! How are they going for you? Do you have an estimated EC date?

South - hope you're feeling reassured about your beta :hugs: When do you go for your next one?

Never - I bet you're excited to be nearly finished bcp! I agree there was no need for that nurse to be so grim. I know we must all be realistic but surely positivity is key! There are more appropriate times for that kind of information!

Haj - wow what a lovely scan pic!! They're too cute! Have fun telling everyone the good news!!

Kelly - glad you're not feeling sick today :thumbup: Enjoy your hols, you deserve a good rest after the craziness of the last while!

DrS - aw, the photo of your lil gummy bears is adorable!!

Wantbaby - congrats on finishing bcp!! Hope af arrives nice and fast!

MissA - sending :hugs: and keeping my fx'd for you...

MoBaby - yay for af arriving and getting started on bcp!! :dance: I hope the nurse had no objections to letting you start? What is your estimated schedule now?

Afm, nurse rang me with my schedule yesterday. I'm on holidays from the 4th-18th of August so I'm to stay on bcp til I come back which is a bit longer than usual but she didn't want me to have to take injections with me and for them to be out of the fridge while travelling etc etc. Take my last bcp on the 19th and start Buserelin injections that evening. Then in for my down-reg scan on the 30th to see if I'm ready to start stimms and an estimated EC date of the 11th of Sept :dance: Only bad thing is I'm only going back to work (teaching) on Aug 29th after the summer hols so the timing is less than ideal really cos it'll be very unsettling for the kids. Still, can't be helped! :shrug: I've told my principal what's going on and he's very understanding so that's good.:thumbup:

Feeling unsure today. I do my second beta tomorrow. After everything, I know 41 isn't horrible but seeing higher ones and having the nurse say "we like to see it above 50" doesn't help. What does that mean???? Below 50 is bad news??? Of course that's what my no longer logical brain thinks. Tomorrow will be here soon enough. Thanks for all your thoughts everyone.:flower:

Good luck tomorrow! I bet your beta is awesome!!

Hi South! I am going with the idea that it just means we're all individuals and those little beans get nestled in on their own schedule and send out the hcg a little differently in each case. I have loads of hope that you see a great number tomorrow!!

ksluice - I am doing the same thing tonight....have an appointment to get my hair colored and cut! I figured I better get it colored now so WHEN this cycle works, it won't look terribly bad since I cannot go back in for ahwile :) It is going to feel good getting it done too...need a little pampering!

Hey everybody,

Thank you so much for your support through this process. My beta came back as 8. The nurse said I am or was technically pregnant, but it isn't going to work out and to stop taking my progestrone and go back for bloodwork until beta is back under 2. I called my husband, told my very best ttc bud and now this and I think I am going to take a break from staring at this forum constantly. Hoping to try again asap.

Good luck to all of my friends from stimms to 2nd trimester :dust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back