IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i think AF is finally coming! tmi i know but slight spotting which is typical for me..... so this means my IVF precycle will begin soon!!!!! BCP for a month or so.... I have to call when full flow.... then talk to the nurse about letting me cycle a little earlier... :) gosh, how af can be exciting to an IVF'er...

Thats so exciting! Not much longer for you.

Afm, nurse rang me with my schedule yesterday. I'm on holidays from the 4th-18th of August so I'm to stay on bcp til I come back which is a bit longer than usual but she didn't want me to have to take injections with me and for them to be out of the fridge while travelling etc etc. Take my last bcp on the 19th and start Buserelin injections that evening. Then in for my down-reg scan on the 30th to see if I'm ready to start stimms and an estimated EC date of the 11th of Sept :dance: Only bad thing is I'm only going back to work (teaching) on Aug 29th after the summer hols so the timing is less than ideal really cos it'll be very unsettling for the kids. Still, can't be helped! :shrug: I've told my principal what's going on and he's very understanding so that's good.:thumbup:

Not much longer for you either!

Feeling unsure today. I do my second beta tomorrow. After everything, I know 41 isn't horrible but seeing higher ones and having the nurse say "we like to see it above 50" doesn't help. What does that mean???? Below 50 is bad news??? Of course that's what my no longer logical brain thinks. Tomorrow will be here soon enough. Thanks for all your thoughts everyone.:flower:

Fx for you!

Hey everybody,

Thank you so much for your support through this process. My beta came back as 8. The nurse said I am or was technically pregnant, but it isn't going to work out and to stop taking my progestrone and go back for bloodwork until beta is back under 2. I called my husband, told my very best ttc bud and now this and I think I am going to take a break from staring at this forum constantly. Hoping to try again asap.

Good luck to all of my friends from stimms to 2nd trimester :dust:

:hugs: I'm so sorry. I hope the break helps you but know that we will be here when you need us.

Guess who got their schedule?!? Me! Bcp until aug 26... Er scheduled sept 10!!! Yippie!!

MissA :hugs: so sorry! I always thought that anything above 5 is considered positive... :hug:

Hi MrsC - we put 2 back in yesterday :) One was a Morula, the other just before... not wanting to jinx it :) :)

gettingbroody: looks like we are cycle buddies!! im scheduled sept 10, but it will most likely be the 11 or 12th (based on how long i stimmed last 2 tries)....

Hi Ladies,

I've been kind of laying low for a few days, you know emotionally exhausted. I had my ER and they only got 4 eggs :growlmad:. Overall the process was fine just my lack of reserves wrecking havoc on me. I stressed a lot yesterday convinced that this won't work. I know I only need one but it was hard for me knowing that many others have struggled getting their embryos to the right stage with many more chances. I believe 4 is the lowest I have seen so I was depressed.

Anyway I did hear today that 3 of my eggs fertilized so I am feeling a bit more positive. As you all know this process is so hard and stressful. I'm praying to hear more good news tomorrow.

Anyway I had a lot of catching up to do so this post will probably be long.

Azlissie: I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work out for you. :hugs: I know others have said it already but I concur second tries at IVF can ofter work better as they know how you react to the meds from the first one and are able to make neccessay adjustments to the start. I hope you are able to get started again soon and I wish you the best in getting your BFP!! Good Luck on Friday.

Swepakepa: Congrats on being PUPO!!! :happydance: I think you are supposed to wait 10 days from trigger to test. But I'm a newbie at this. Good Luck!!

BOMO: Congrats on being PUPO!! :happydance: You and I seem to be close in how our cycles are going. Were you planning on a day three originally? I am praying for you to get your BFP!

Shorty: :hugs: Sorry you didn't get you BFP. I know how you feel with this emotional rollercoaster but you shouldn't give up. The next time the doctors have more information on you and I'm sure they will find a better protocol.

Annette: Good Luck with your beta tomorrow.

2have: :howdy: Congrats on gettign started! :happydance: Good Luck with your appointment tomorrow.

Gettingbroody: :happydance: for getting a schedule. That's crappy that your meds need to be refrigerated. Mine were all powder so no need to refrigerate. September will be here in no time and it is good that your boss is so understanding.

Southaspen: Good luck tomorrow with your second beta, FX for a high number! 41 is higher then average so looks like you are good!

Nikkifrank: :happydance: for starting stimms, you will be pupo in no time.

HAJ: Congrats on a great check up!!! The babies look great!

Angie: Wow I can't believe they were that negative in your training class, WTF!! Of course we know the sucess rate of IVF isn't 100% but we don't need them focusing on that. Good for you for sticking up, you go girl! :thumbup:

Wantbaby: I hope AF shows up on cue, wishing you the best of luck with this cycle.

Michelle: Yeah for you too finishing BCP!! Isn't it great when the finish line is in sight.

Mobaby: Yeah for AF to you too!! Happy to hear you are getting started again.

Kslucie: I totally wish I thought of that, my grey hair is going to look bad if I can't dye it for three months. But under those circumstances I will be happy to be in that position.

MissAnnabelle: I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you can get started again soon and that you get your BFP. :hugs:

Bubu: Congrats on being PUPO!!! FX for a BFP!! :happydance:

Phew! Finally caught back up!

Hey everybody,

Thank you so much for your support through this process. My beta came back as 8. The nurse said I am or was technically pregnant, but it isn't going to work out and to stop taking my progestrone and go back for bloodwork until beta is back under 2. I called my husband, told my very best ttc bud and now this and I think I am going to take a break from staring at this forum constantly. Hoping to try again asap.

Good luck to all of my friends from stimms to 2nd trimester :dust:

MissAnnabelle, I hardly ever post in here anymore, so you might not recognize me. But I wanted to send a message to you to tell you I have been exactly where you are (positive hpt's, and then low betas) and know how devastating it is. There are enough highs and lows during this process without having to go through that. I am so sorry. It will get easier eventually, but take all the time you need to grieve. :hugs:

Hi everyone, looking forward to catching up on this thread :thumbup:

Hopefully my scan tomor will go well & I will start stimming.
Short protocol. High dose of Gonal F.
Drs arent too optimistic we'll even get to EC - would love to prove them wrong!
In any case we have to give it our best shot.

Good luck to everyone.

:dust:

Hi Ladies,

I've been kind of laying low for a few days, you know emotionally exhausted. I had my ER and they only got 4 eggs :growlmad:. Overall the process was fine just my lack of reserves wrecking havoc on me. I stressed a lot yesterday convinced that this won't work. I know I only need one but it was hard for me knowing that many others have struggled getting their embryos to the right stage with many more chances. I believe 4 is the lowest I have seen so I was depressed.

Anyway I did hear today that 3 of my eggs fertilized so I am feeling a bit more positive. As you all know this process is so hard and stressful. I'm praying to hear more good news tomorrow.

Anyway I had a lot of catching up to do so this post will probably be long.

Azlissie: I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work out for you. :hugs: I know others have said it already but I concur second tries at IVF can ofter work better as they know how you react to the meds from the first one and are able to make neccessay adjustments to the start. I hope you are able to get started again soon and I wish you the best in getting your BFP!! Good Luck on Friday.

Swepakepa: Congrats on being PUPO!!! :happydance: I think you are supposed to wait 10 days from trigger to test. But I'm a newbie at this. Good Luck!!

BOMO: Congrats on being PUPO!! :happydance: You and I seem to be close in how our cycles are going. Were you planning on a day three originally? I am praying for you to get your BFP!

Shorty: :hugs: Sorry you didn't get you BFP. I know how you feel with this emotional rollercoaster but you shouldn't give up. The next time the doctors have more information on you and I'm sure they will find a better protocol.

Annette: Good Luck with your beta tomorrow.

2have: :howdy: Congrats on gettign started! :happydance: Good Luck with your appointment tomorrow.

Gettingbroody: :happydance: for getting a schedule. That's crappy that your meds need to be refrigerated. Mine were all powder so no need to refrigerate. September will be here in no time and it is good that your boss is so understanding.

Southaspen: Good luck tomorrow with your second beta, FX for a high number! 41 is higher then average so looks like you are good!

Nikkifrank: :happydance: for starting stimms, you will be pupo in no time.

HAJ: Congrats on a great check up!!! The babies look great!

Angie: Wow I can't believe they were that negative in your training class, WTF!! Of course we know the sucess rate of IVF isn't 100% but we don't need them focusing on that. Good for you for sticking up, you go girl! :thumbup:

Wantbaby: I hope AF shows up on cue, wishing you the best of luck with this cycle.

Michelle: Yeah for you too finishing BCP!! Isn't it great when the finish line is in sight.

Mobaby: Yeah for AF to you too!! Happy to hear you are getting started again.

Kslucie: I totally wish I thought of that, my grey hair is going to look bad if I can't dye it for three months. But under those circumstances I will be happy to be in that position.

MissAnnabelle: I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you can get started again soon and that you get your BFP. :hugs:

Bubu: Congrats on being PUPO!!! FX for a BFP!! :happydance:

Phew! Finally caught back up!

Grow, grow, grow!!! I know this is so stressful!! Hang in there!! Thinking about you!!

Jenn: only need 1!! Congrats on making er!! When is et??

Missannabelle: sooo sorry :( I fought the low beta battle with my second ivf cycle . It stinks. I hate it for you :(

threebords: you prove them wrong!!! bet you get lots of eggies :)

mobaby yay for starting and dates.

MissA so sorry to hear you're going through this.

Jen you only need 1! I hope you get 2 perfect ones at least to put back. Will it be day 3 or 5 transfer?

Hi to everyone else, very tired been a long day.

Ended up with lots of abdominal pain, I suspect it was my gallbladder again but now am having a lot of lower abdominal pain, went to emerge they took bloods and booked me for a scan tomorrow sometime. Will get beta results tomorrow. I think it might be a combination of gallbladder and maybe mild OHSS again, though really hoping not. I am very bloated and my belly is quiet a bit larger then it was a day ago even.

Ksluice & Michelle - great plan! Ye'll be the best groomed ladies in first tri!!:haha: Hope the suppression results were good Ksluice and that you got the all clear to start your stimms!

MissA - I was so sad to read your news. :hugs: This ivf business is so hard. Take as much time off as you need and if you feel ready to start again you know where we are. :hugs:

Mobaby - wow, we really are in sync! My original dates were down reg scan on the 29th with EC on the 10th but the 29th is the day we go back to school after the hols and I really didn't want to be leaving the kids for a few hours on the very first day back! Am staying on bcp an extra day to push the dates out a bit... Fx'd for good news for both of us two weeks later! Are you planning on doing 3 or 5 day transfer? Do you know how many they'll be putting back?

Bubu - PUPO with twins!! Congrats! :dance:

ThreeBirds - keeping my fx'd or you! I'm sure you'll prove them wrong and produce loads of eggs for EC! Positive thinking!:thumbup:

Jenn - that's great that 3 of the 4 eggs fertilised!! Sending them lots of growing :dust:!! How many are you hoping to put back?

Kelly - so sorry to hear that you're in pain and had to go to ER. Hope your scan goes well today and that they figure out the problem and get you back on your feet nice and quickly! Looking forward to hearing your beta update!

Threebirds - Prove them wrong :)

Kelly - sorry to hear about the pain your having. Hopefully you are feeling better and they can figure out what is causing it today. Thinking about you! :hugs:

Jenn - 3 fertilised eggs is WONDERFUL!!! It only takes 1! How many are you having put back in and when is your ET?

MrsC - how are you feeling?

South - Good luck with your beta today!

Bubu - YAY for being PUPO :happydance:

Hope everyone else is having a great day! I am happy it is Friday, one more day of this nuvaring :happydance: And hopefully AF shows soon! I woke up with no headache, so makes it an even better day :)

Thank you so much ladies. I haven't been posting on here much the last few days (since transfer) as I haven't wanted to jinx it. Haven't even changed my status to PUPO with twins... Really just trying not to obsess and think about it too much. First blood test is on Tuesday and the second on Friday. Hoping (since Monday week is my birthday), that I will have the best birthday present ever! :)

Jenn - fx'd for you! :dust:

Michelle - when I was still using birth control, I used the Nuvaring and loved it. The hormonal doses (being directly in contact with mucous membranes is much lower - it doesn't matter if you get sick / have the runs - and you don't have to think about taking a pill every day. So much easier. Good luck for your IVF cycle next month! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"