IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bubu! YIPPIE for being PUPO!!! :)

Kelly: hope you are okay :(

Gettingbroody: I plan on putting 2 back and doing a 5 day transfer. Thats the plan anyways but you know how things change in an instant with IVF!! :)

Threebirds - Prove them wrong :)

Kelly - sorry to hear about the pain your having. Hopefully you are feeling better and they can figure out what is causing it today. Thinking about you! :hugs:

Jenn - 3 fertilised eggs is WONDERFUL!!! It only takes 1! How many are you having put back in and when is your ET?

MrsC - how are you feeling?

South - Good luck with your beta today!

Bubu - YAY for being PUPO :happydance:

Hope everyone else is having a great day! I am happy it is Friday, one more day of this nuvaring :happydance: And hopefully AF shows soon! I woke up with no headache, so makes it an even better day :)

Michelle we will be cycle buddies! I am on CD18 today and start my estrogen priming on Monday!!

Jchic - YAY!!! I have read that AF usually comes within 3-4 days after removing the nuvaring, so once she shows next week, then on cycle day 3 I go in for my baseline, and day 4 I will start stims! I am so excited that I am now obsessing :blush: After the last cycle failed I took time away, didn't think about IVF and just lurked on the boards every so often. Now I am finding it hard to focus at work, thinking about when I go in for ER, etc... Its a good obsession, I think, but none the less, I am finally excited again! So glad to have a cycle buddy :) Cannot wait to hear your updates next week!!!

Jchic - YAY!!! I have read that AF usually comes within 3-4 days after removing the nuvaring, so once she shows next week, then on cycle day 3 I go in for my baseline, and day 4 I will start stims! I am so excited that I am now obsessing :blush: After the last cycle failed I took time away, didn't think about IVF and just lurked on the boards every so often. Now I am finding it hard to focus at work, thinking about when I go in for ER, etc... Its a good obsession, I think, but none the less, I am finally excited again! So glad to have a cycle buddy :) Cannot wait to hear your updates next week!!!

I know what you mean! Its exciting to get started, and we have to stay positive throughout this!
YAY! We will be PUPO soon! :happydance:

Hi Ladies!! I hope everyone is doing well today. I'm having a tough morning. I had a very vivid dream (been having those every night!) that I tested and it was a BFP do when I got up today I tested... BFN! I'm hoping it's just too early (7dp3dt but 12 days past trigger). Like I said, I'm hoping it's too early but feeling a bit defeated.

How did your hair appt go Michelle? I'm looking young again w/o my rooty silvers :) I think you and jchic are stacked up right after broody and mobaby. seems like an active 2 weeks!

Haj, so exciting to spill the beans. Enjoy every minute!!

MissA, I am so sorry. Wish there was something more we could do, but loads of squishy :hugs::hugs::hugs:

MoBaby, looks like we're nearly stim buddies too!!

Hurray for BUBU being PUPO :happydance::happydance:...:dust: to you m'dear. let those LO's get cozy and bring you an awesome b-day present!!

Jenn76, looking forward to hearing the update on your embies! 75% fertilized is great. Lots and lots of growing :dust: for you

Threebirds, much luck to you. i'll be keeping you in my thoughts and hoping you prove those darn docs WRONG WRONG WRONG!! :flower:

Kelly, hope everything is ok with you. Its still early today, when is your scan? GL :flower::flower:

BOMO...we almost cross posted! thanks for the update, and i am sorry it wasn't exactly how your dream went. I do think those vivid dreams mean something tho, and even though you're 12 days past trigger, I think its a little early still, esp since you were a 3dt. I know there are ladies on the boards who know better than me about it, but I'm pretty sure that is still mighty early. Sending you lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust: For now I am believing the dream more than the test.

for those i missed :wave: and my apologies for not sending you a personal, instead I send you :dust::dust::dust::dust:

AFM: the scan and bloods all came back good to go. They even were pleased enough with my AFC to cut the initial dosing on my meds by 1/2--which seems awesome since it makes me think they're confident, but also a little nervous. hopefully i'll stim up ok. fx'ed

today was my last full shot of lupron. i reduce the dose on it tomorrow am, and start the stims tomorrow pm. getting nervous/excited/anxious :wacko:

Beta 12dp5dt was 41. Today, 14dp5dt 109. I'm still guarded but so happy it doubled. Can I breathe now???

When did you guys have your first beta? Mine was 12 days post transfer. My concern for low numbers is because it seems like everyone else test earlier???

I've always understood that the level itself is less important than the fact that its doubling every 48hrs or so...you more than doubled, so I would think that is a very good thing. what did your doc office say?

Hey south.... My dr test at 9dp5dt... He said he's seen in the teens that go on to be successful pregnancies. The number is low but it doubled which means the pregnancy is progressing. do you need another beta? What did the nurse say about your #s?

I've always understood that the level itself is less important than the fact that its doubling every 48hrs or so...you more than doubled, so I would think that is a very good thing. what did your doc office say?

They didn't schedule me for another beta so they must be ok with it. I specifically asked after the whole wanting it to be above 50 on Wednesday. She kind of danced around the subject. Essentially I think it is a bit low for the time but it doubled so I'm gonna just try and focus on that. Our ultrasound is scheduled for August 8 which I think is 6 weeks.

Kelly: I hope you're feeling better, that would suck if it is your gallbladder. We are hoping for a 5 day transfer, going to play it by ear and do what the clinic thinks is best. They try and only do 5 day transfers so if we get advised to do it tomorrow then it's not a good sign.

Michelle: We want to put back two, I would even do three if they would let me but they won't. Given my age I would be happy with twins. Yeah for ending the nuvaring, I hope AF comes on cue. I woke up with a bad headache too, TGIF.

Bubu: Wow Tuesday is so close, good luck!! My clinc won't test until 16 days past transfer and they only do one beta. I hope you get good news.

BOMO: It could be a little early, try and keep positive. FX for you! And I had a crazy dream too, one night after trigger. I am convinced it was the pregnancy hormones so maybe this is a good sign for you.

Ksluice: Yeah on starting stimms!! Won't be long now. :dust:

Southaspen: :happydance: That's fantastic!! My clinic only does one beta at 21dpo and when I asked them why they don't do two like other clinics they said people stress too much about doubling the number and even if it doesn't double you can still have a successful pregnancy. So you're good , it doubled!!! Relax enjoy being pregnant. Happy 9 months to you.

AFM: I got my progress report, late mind you.... I was so stressed about it being late thinking they save all the bad news till last. I am killing myself with this but I just can't help it. Anyway all three embryo's are still progressing, all divided to 4 cell and they rated them all as 19/20. Phew!! :happydance: The embryologist thinks we are good to go to 5 days. Tomorrow is day three so I'm waiting for my update then to see if we should transfer tomorrow. Praying to continue to day 5. Thanks for all the best wishes.

South - as long as it is doubling that is good! Did they give you your progestrone numbers? And how did those look? I have heard of lower numbers go into successful pregnancies! Hang in there; you ARE pregnant :)

ksluice - Loving my hair! I saw a new girl cause mine moved to Colorado, and she made me a little more blonde then I normaly go, but I am kinda diggin' it :) And she cut more off my sides then I would have liked too, but actually I think its a nice change! Just glad that is done so I can now focus on stimming and getting PUPO soon!! There are a few starting at the same time, so it will be nice to have others cycling the same time....Jchic, Never, I believe One is also starting?! And there are a couple others I am forgetting right now. YAY for a good scan and starting stimming :happydance:

BOMO - :hugs: I think that is still early to test! I would wait another day or so and test again. When is your beta?

South, congrats on your second beta! Have you checked out betabase.info?

BOMO, I hope it's just too early for your tests to be positive. Sending you lots of :dust:

AFM, I actually got some good news at my appointment this morning! Turns out the nurse was wrong when she told me they didn't freeze the other embryos - I've actually got three on ice. So we're going to jump right in with an FET. I start estrace tonight, go back next week for a lining check, and then hopefully transfer sometime around Aug. 7. I'm feeling positive but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up - the ups and downs are driving me crazy!

az: thats amazing! wish i would receive that call :) at our clinic the lab doctor calls you after the transfer and updates on what is frozen, etc.

Hey ladies went to get my trigger shot today but its "too early" so will be getting it Monday now instead :) Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Hi Ladies,

I've been kind of laying low for a few days, you know emotionally exhausted. I had my ER and they only got 4 eggs :growlmad:. Overall the process was fine just my lack of reserves wrecking havoc on me. I stressed a lot yesterday convinced that this won't work. I know I only need one but it was hard for me knowing that many others have struggled getting their embryos to the right stage with many more chances. I believe 4 is the lowest I have seen so I was depressed.

Anyway I did hear today that 3 of my eggs fertilized so I am feeling a bit more positive. As you all know this process is so hard and stressful. I'm praying to hear more good news tomorrow.

Yay for three! As I was going through I saw that all three were still going strong. I'm so excited for you!

Hi Ladies!! I hope everyone is doing well today. I'm having a tough morning. I had a very vivid dream (been having those every night!) that I tested and it was a BFP do when I got up today I tested... BFN! I'm hoping it's just too early (7dp3dt but 12 days past trigger). Like I said, I'm hoping it's too early but feeling a bit defeated.

Fx it is just to early. What are you testing with if you don't mind me asking?

AFM: the scan and bloods all came back good to go. They even were pleased enough with my AFC to cut the initial dosing on my meds by 1/2--which seems awesome since it makes me think they're confident, but also a little nervous. hopefully i'll stim up ok. fx'ed

today was my last full shot of lupron. i reduce the dose on it tomorrow am, and start the stims tomorrow pm. getting nervous/excited/anxious :wacko:

Yay for starting stims! You are almost there.

Beta 12dp5dt was 41. Today, 14dp5dt 109. I'm still guarded but so happy it doubled. Can I breathe now???

That is a good beta! It doubled and thats all that should matter.

AFM, I actually got some good news at my appointment this morning! Turns out the nurse was wrong when she told me they didn't freeze the other embryos - I've actually got three on ice. So we're going to jump right in with an FET. I start estrace tonight, go back next week for a lining check, and then hopefully transfer sometime around Aug. 7. I'm feeling positive but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up - the ups and downs are driving me crazy!

That is wonderful news that you have some frozen. My fingers are crossed for you and your FET.

Great News AZ :happydance:

I'm praying that Kelly is ok :shrug: I'm worried.

Kelly is doing ok. She has an update in her journal but don't want you ladies to worry. :flower:

Hey ladies went to get my trigger shot today but its "too early" so will be getting it Monday now instead :) Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Yay for trigger on Monday!

Threebirds - Prove them wrong :)

Kelly - sorry to hear about the pain your having. Hopefully you are feeling better and they can figure out what is causing it today. Thinking about you! :hugs:

Jenn - 3 fertilised eggs is WONDERFUL!!! It only takes 1! How many are you having put back in and when is your ET?

MrsC - how are you feeling?

South - Good luck with your beta today!

Bubu - YAY for being PUPO :happydance:

Hope everyone else is having a great day! I am happy it is Friday, one more day of this nuvaring :happydance: And hopefully AF shows soon! I woke up with no headache, so makes it an even better day :)

I just noticed I missed you :dohh:

I'm doing good, thank you for asking. We had a few schedule complications because of my husbands work travel. He now won't be home until the 2nd so I moved my first scan to the 3rd. I can't wait to find out what is going on in there! No real symptoms yet just very tired. Oh and I still have the sensitive nipples that I asked about before I got my bfp. :blush:

I'm so glad you are about to get started. Not much longer and so many of you ladies will be PUPO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"