IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jenn :wave: yes, at my clinic, they test on 6 and 9 days past transfer. When I voiced my concerns, I was told, that by then, the blood work should be pretty clear if it's worked (and they don't want you taking the progesterone longer than necessary, I guess, so you can move onto the next cycle).

:dust::dust::dust: (my weekend sprinkling :) )

Just finished watching the opening of the Olympic Games : Happy Olympics everyone around the world :) (2am here!) xxx

Congrats on your 3 well-progressing by the way! That's great news! :)

Az YAY!!!!! So happy for you!

Bomo still could be early, I know people that got neg at 11dpo then positive the next day, maybe wait till 12dpo to test again?

Sorry to worry anyone! It's been a busy day, my scan was booked for monday now cause booking was dumb and tried to reach me at the wrong number so I missed the super early 7am apt they made for me today. It sucks but I might get to see HB if I wait so it has benefits. Praying to see HB anyway and have everything measuring on time. I'm obviously more worried with this pregnancy especially after our loss but I can make it till monday. Won't get beta till monday now either. The pain has subsided and ms is back, if pain stays away I'll be happy, really thinking it was my gallbladder, just worried it's going to happen again and they'll want to take it out.

Hurray what wonderful news x2!!!:happydance::happydance:

Yay Az and hurray to feeling better Kelly!!

can i ask a question
i was supose to be triggering today and ec monday but my follicles seem to be slow growers
i had
1x17mm
1x16mm
1x14mm
3x13mm
1x12mm
2x11mm
and lots at 10
is there any chance they will progress enuff for ec
i had to lower my dose of gonal f from 150 to 112.5 last night and tonight
then sunday down to 75
then bak monday for scan with the possibility of ec on wed x

south- yay for doubling

ksluice- my hair is horrible. ive dyed it red for years. forgot to do it right before ivf. my brown and grey roots are coming through. yikes. it is gonna be bad

jenn- yay for a great progress report

az- yay for surprise frosties. that is so weird that you got the wrong info.

bomo- 10 days is so so early. i barely got a squinter at 11days and i had twins. fingers crossed for you.

afm- at work all night again tonight. last night i gave in and turned on the us machine and took a quick peek. must resist. i dont truly believe that there are problems from us... but who knows

Baby - you're only 10dpo (well 11 today!) so its still very early. Fx'd you see a nice line developing in the next few days. At least now you know the trigger is out of your system so any line means you're pg! Did you test again today? :dust:

Michelle - that is great that you are feeling excited again! :dance: happy obsessing! :haha:

Jchic - exciting times ahead!! :D

Ksluice - happy stimming!! :happydance:

South - woohoo!! Look at those numbers double! Congratulations!! :happydance:

Jenn - great news about your embies. 19/20 is a great rating!! :thumbup:

Az - wow, what a ridiculous mistake for the nurse to make! :dohh: You must have been thrilled to hear you had 3 :cold: Can't believe you'll be having your FET so soon! Fx'd and tons of :dust:

Notgivingup - I haven't reached that stage yet so don't know too much about the sizes but just wanted to send you lots of luck! Fx'd they'll keep growing over the weekend :dust:

DrS - I imagine it is almost impossible to resist when the machine is just sitting there looking at you all night!:haha: It's the next step up from poas constantly!!

Kelly - very glad you're feeling better. Would be great to hear the hb on Monday! Can't believe you still don't have your second beta results!:wacko:

MrsC - sorry to hear dh's homecoming was delayed. Great that you were able to change the scan date so ye can still go to it together!:D

Afm, prescription arrived yesterday for my meds! :dance: Sure is a loooong list! :wacko:

South - as long as it is doubling that is good! Did they give you your progestrone numbers? And how did those look? I have heard of lower numbers go into successful pregnancies! Hang in there; you ARE pregnant :)

ksluice - Loving my hair! I saw a new girl cause mine moved to Colorado, and she made me a little more blonde then I normaly go, but I am kinda diggin' it :) And she cut more off my sides then I would have liked too, but actually I think its a nice change! Just glad that is done so I can now focus on stimming and getting PUPO soon!! There are a few starting at the same time, so it will be nice to have others cycling the same time....Jchic, Never, I believe One is also starting?! And there are a couple others I am forgetting right now. YAY for a good scan and starting stimming :happydance:

BOMO - :hugs: I think that is still early to test! I would wait another day or so and test again. When is your beta?

If they have checked progesterone levels they haven't said anything. I have been on 1mL of progesterone in oil since my retrieval. Yay for shots!!

South, congrats on your second beta! Have you checked out betabase.info?

BOMO, I hope it's just too early for your tests to be positive. Sending you lots of :dust:

AFM, I actually got some good news at my appointment this morning! Turns out the nurse was wrong when she told me they didn't freeze the other embryos - I've actually got three on ice. So we're going to jump right in with an FET. I start estrace tonight, go back next week for a lining check, and then hopefully transfer sometime around Aug. 7. I'm feeling positive but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up - the ups and downs are driving me crazy!

I did look at betabase. When I first looked I read it wrong as 12 days past transfer instead of 12 days past ovulation. That would make my 1st beta 17 dpo so 41 would be low. I drove myself nuts with all that for 2 days so not even going near Google if I can help it. :wacko:

can i ask a question
i was supose to be triggering today and ec monday but my follicles seem to be slow growers
i had
1x17mm
1x16mm
1x14mm
3x13mm
1x12mm
2x11mm
and lots at 10
then sunday down to 75

Your numbers look a lot like mine. I kept getting pushed off as well. Remember those follicles grow about 2mm a day or so. I ended up with 13 follicles if I remember correctly. You will get good numbers!! :flower:

Gosh I hope so
Is there a chance the 10mm ones could catch up
My scan was Friday and ex is scheduled for wed c

can i ask a question
i had
1x17mm
1x16mm
1x14mm
3x13mm
1x12mm
2x11mm
and lots at 10
then sunday down to 75

Mine are slower than last time to the doc says every cycle is diff. I'm sure by Monday you will be ready to Trigger thats when I will be triggering :) I was suppose to Friday but mine were no bigger than a 14mm...2 @ 13, 5 @12 and like lots less than 10.....so I will see what mine are on Monday lots of prayers your way GROW FOLLIES GROW :):hugs: Last cycle mine grew so fast I only did 2 follistim injections this time I'm doing 5 doses LOL

Hi ladies, I just had my transfer yesterday. It was a tough decision to select which embryo to transfer. They didnt give us details on the status of each embryo. :( the RE eventually let us talk to the embryologist. has someone else experienced this? Also did your RE make you get off the transfer table immediately after? :-/

Hi Angel :wave: For me, I had to get up after the transfer right away, but went to lie down in another room for 30 minutes... but I haven't had the "which embryo to transfer" discussion - the embryologists choose the best one / ones...

Azlissie: :happydance:That's great news that you have some frosties and can get right back on the horse. You know I was letting my negative thoughts get the better of me and I now realize that it is best to just believe in myself and this whole process. I know that I am meant to be a mom and I bet you know the same of yourself. Best for luck with round two, I have a good feeling it will be your BFP. Are you putting back all three?

Andrea: Good luck with your trigger on Monday.

Bubu: That's great, I have to say if I knew this cycle wouldn't work I would definitely welcome the stopping of progesterone. :blush: And that's great that they allow people to start again so fast, my clinic is 3 months wait so I guess I know why now. Good luck with your Beta, praying you have a sticky one in there.

Kelly: Good luck on Monday, we don't get to hear a heartbeat until 8 weeks. I hope you do get to hear a strong one.... or two. FX that your gallbladder doesn't act out again or need to come out.

DrSquid: I think I'd be scanning rotten if I had the ability. I'm not sure how it works elsewhere but here they only do a couple ultrasounds in a pregnancy unless you are high risk or experience complications. To find out the sex you need to pay an private clinic to do the scan, costs like $300 but you get to see the baby in 3D.

GettingBroody: :happydance: yeah for getting your meds! I know it's crazy how much we have to take. Small price to pay for :baby: that's a figure of speech as they most definitely are not a small price. :haha: I think mine ran about $4000. :dohh:

Notgiving: I stressed and stressed over my follicles and lack of follicles. My first scan showed 8 on one side and 4 on the other. They had to increase my meds twice and in the end only 3 on the side with 8 and 1 on the side with 4 made it above the 17.5. I was soooo upset about it as I thought it wouldn't work out. It turns out that of my four three are doing great. Looks like I will have the two I want to transfer and that is all that matters in the end of this. You have a great number of follicles and I'm certain you will have way more then I did. Trust me it will be enough. :hugs:

Angels2012: That's weird they didn't call you each day and tell you how many cells they were or grade them? At your transfer did they not tell you which was the best ones to use? That is weird.. :wacko: My clinic does send you packing immediately following the transfer. I believe that is normal. Congrats on being PUPO!! How many did you transfer?

AFM: So the 3 day verses 5 day was a tough decision and I am praying we made the right choice with sticking with the 5 day. The embryologist called me this morning and said that all three of my embries are at 8 cells and still 19 out of 20. :happydance: so we decided Monday for the transfer. I will get a call again tomorrow so I am praying that they all continue to progress. This whole process has been draining glad the finish line is in sight.

Hi ladies, I just had my transfer yesterday. It was a tough decision to select which embryo to transfer. They didnt give us details on the status of each embryo. :( the RE eventually let us talk to the embryologist. has someone else experienced this? Also did your RE make you get off the transfer table immediately after? :-/

Fx for you!

AFM: So the 3 day verses 5 day was a tough decision and I am praying we made the right choice with sticking with the 5 day. The embryologist called me this morning and said that all three of my embries are at 8 cells and still 19 out of 20. :happydance: so we decided Monday for the transfer. I will get a call again tomorrow so I am praying that they all continue to progress. This whole process has been draining glad the finish line is in sight.

Sounds like things are going really good. ET will be here in no time and you will be PUPO!

AnnetteCali~ How did your beta go?

TTC~ I hope you are doing ok.

Irish_eyes~ Are you still doing ER on the 30th?

:wave: all! hope everyone is enjoying the olympics!

sorry for not doing personals, but I'm just feeling stressed b/c i'm now officially started, and those shots were harder than the lupron. i got all worried i was doing it wrong so now I'm just trying to chill. in any case...stims are on board now for about 90 mins...time to wake up follies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"