IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost - :hugs: hope things work out so you can keep going!

I got the go ahead!! I start my stimming tonight :dance: And back on Monday for a follow-up. Crazy how the last time I called and they told me I had to take the next available appt and then I called today and someone else answered the phone and asked me what time I wanted to come in :huh: I certainly didn't question it and was able to get a later morning appointment :)

how exciting michelle!!!

so good news here...I was able to move my wed. appt to Monday, yay!! So I am staying hopeful and hoping insurance will approve ivf no later than next thurs or friday and I can start on lupron the following week. They could say no and make me do another test-hsg...I heard it can be painful so I hope insurance will just approve me before needing that and that way I can continue my cycle..

The issue with my insurance is A. they want proof i need this (which I know is understandable but still a pain! haha) and B. they want to make sure IVF is the right root as they have a infertility plan where they will cover cheaper infertility procedures first, like IUI...I just wish this wasn't such a process!! But anywho, hope everyone else is having better luck than me! I am cheering you all on ladies!!

almosthere - I hope you get it sorted out asap! It sucks, but be happy they do cover you...i cant even begin to tell you how fast those doc bills pile up. I found the HSG to be pretty painful, but it only lasted a total of like two min...I was fine after, but my tubes were clear. I hear its a bit more painful if they are blocked. Its nothing to stress about though...it was an in and out thing.

michelle01 - Thats great news!!!!! Good luck with this cycle!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Can I hop onboard here? :flower: Been on another thread but it's really quiet! I was thinking there MUST be more ppl cycling at the mo, 'cos with IVF#1 there was lots!

I'm on IVF#2, LP, day 10 of stims with Gonal F. Follie scan yesterday showed 6, poss 8 follies (I have an ovary that hides). Another scan tomorrow & they will tell me if EC is Mon or Tues next week. :thumbup:

I will have a read back now & see how ye are all doing... :hugs:

Teapot x

welcome!! :dust:

I went for my baseline and bloodwork today; there were no cysts :thumbup: I was so worried about that since I have a history of them and get them so often. I have 6 follicles on the left and 7 on the right; I don't remember what I had last cycle, but do know last cycle they retrieved 9 eggs. But I thought that 13 follicles seems low?? I have to wait for my blood work results and hopefully will start stimming this evening!!!! And I have a consult appt Monday night for acupuncture :)

Best of luck michelle!!! Let the fun begin!!

AFM: I'm not sure i believe my eyes...... I'll do another one tomorrow and prob sat just to make sure... BETA is monday and I will have full results on Tuesday

https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b149/Swepakepa3/028-3.jpg

Congrats Swepa! That is so exciting. Can't wait to hear your beta results!!

Michelle, I'm so glad you're getting started! I hope the next 8-12 days fly by for you! When is your first monitoring appt?

I had my u/s today and it looks like things are good to go with my FET. They wanted my lining to be at least 8mm and mine was 11 - how is that even possible after bleeding for two weeks straight?? I guess that estrace must be pretty powerful stuff! I'm staying on estrace for the time being and starting PIO tomorrow night - FET is scheduled for Weds afternoon!

Here's my problem - I don't want to get my hopes up that this will work because I was so crushed when the first round didn't, but then I want to have a positive attitude. How can I do both at once???

Almost - :hugs: hope things work out so you can keep going!

I got the go ahead!! I start my stimming tonight :dance: And back on Monday for a follow-up. Crazy how the last time I called and they told me I had to take the next available appt and then I called today and someone else answered the phone and asked me what time I wanted to come in :huh: I certainly didn't question it and was able to get a later morning appointment :)

Yay Michelle :happydance:

The issue with my insurance is A. they want proof i need this (which I know is understandable but still a pain! haha) and B. they want to make sure IVF is the right root as they have a infertility plan where they will cover cheaper infertility procedures first, like IUI...I just wish this wasn't such a process!! But anywho, hope everyone else is having better luck than me! I am cheering you all on ladies!!

Almost, so sorry the insurance company it's giving you such a hard time.

Here's my problem - I don't want to get my hopes up that this will work because I was so crushed when the first round didn't, but then I want to have a positive attitude. How can I do both at once???

You can do it!!! :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79