IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ALL! Can I join? I'm kind of late to the race, but you'll see why below. Hehe :)

I will be starting IVF Meds in (roughly) the next week or two.

I am going to be a surrogate for a great couple, and we've just finished legal, so we're looking at an Early September transfer of two little embryos :)

I know you are all doing IVF for yourselves.... but this is the closet group I could find that I could join? :)

That's awesome you are going to be a surrogate!! Welcome! Are you using your eggs as well?

Haj: glad all is well with the babies!!!

Hi ALL! Can I join? I'm kind of late to the race, but you'll see why below. Hehe :)

I am going to be a surrogate for a great couple, and we've just finished legal, so we're looking at an Early September transfer of two little embryos :)

I know you are all doing IVF for yourselves.... but this is the closet group I could find that I could join? :)

Hi Phantom :hi:, All are welcome. We have another surrogate on here as well. I think it is amazing what you guys are doing for another family. :hugs:
Lot's of support here.

Thanks everyone!

That's awesome you are going to be a surrogate!! Welcome! Are you using your eggs as well?

They actually have 6 frozen 5-day embryos from their IVF cycles. They did three cycles with her eggs, and the next three with an egg donror (which these embryos are also from) After 6 cycles for themselves, they found out that due to extensive scar tissue the babies couldn't ever implant. Their last cycle was in April.

Hi Phantom , All are welcome. We have another surrogate on here as well. I think it is amazing what you guys are doing for another family.
Lot's of support here.

So glad I could join you guys! I was a little nervous to post because not everyone has been very supportive. --also, who is the other surrogate?

Lay it on me everyone, How bad are all the meds?

Hi Phantom...Welcome! No judging here, I personally think it's great what you're doing :)

chellesma I think is her name.

The meds are ok, you're not going to be taking the heavy duty stim meds so you should mostly be ok :)

Welcome Phantom!! Nobody judges here! What meds will you be taking? I just started my second fresh cycle, today is day 2 of stimming. The meds are really not that bad.

Hi Phantom...Welcome! No judging here, I personally think it's great what you're doing :)

Welcome Phantom!! Nobody judges here! What meds will you be taking? I just started my second fresh cycle, today is day 2 of stimming. The meds are really not that bad.

Hey Michelle! Yep had my scan this morning 8 follicles. Lining was 4 so he says I may not even get AF. I start Stims Sunday night 200mg Follistim and 75mg Menopur. I picked up all my meds and needles and became quite overwhelmed and started balling :cry: Not becuase of the injections (i'm a nurse) but just that this is all seems so real now..I don't know hard to explain. He did say that I can almost count on not having any to freeze. :(
Next scan set for Thursday the 9th, then the next one is the 14th. Estimated ER on the 16th :wacko: I'm so anxious, nervous and terrified.

Phantom: what an amazing human being you are! God Bless.:hugs:

Congrats to you PUPO and BFP lovely's :flower:

Almost: Hang in there!

Tella: Thinking about you! Hope your getting some rest and relaxtion until you're ready to start again.

I am following all of you but have terrible short term memory to reply to all of you :dohh:

Prayers and Blessings!
~Angie

Should I be concerned about only having 8 follicles? :nope:
It's only cd6 so isn't it still early in the game, and isn't that what stims are for?

I'm making myself crazy :growlmad:

Hey Michelle! Yep had my scan this morning 8 follicles. Lining was 4 so he says I may not even get AF. I start Stims Sunday night 200mg Follistim and 75mg Menopur. I picked up all my meds and needles and became quite overwhelmed and started balling :cry: Not becuase of the injections (i'm a nurse) but just that this is all seems so real now..I don't know hard to explain. He did say that I can almost count on not having any to freeze. :(
Next scan set for Thursday the 9th, then the next one is the 14th. Estimated ER on the 16th :wacko: I'm so anxious, nervous and terrified.

~Angie

Angie, I felt exactly this way...completely overwhelmed and anxious and yes, terrified. I was severely panicked on both day 1 of Lupron and day 1 of stims. It is a lot. And 7 days into stims, its still a lot. It's a lot of drugs to being taking on board, and a lot of emotion and battle for control and letting things be and not being able to let things be. The best advice I got on these boards is just to take it one day at a time. Try not to digest the process all at once. It helped me to make baggies of each day's drugs so I didn't have to confront the whole process represented by the giant pile of drugs. (Thanks HappyAuntie!!) :hugs::hugs: hon. You're strong enough to do this!

GettingBroody & TTB - Im super excited its almost here. I still dont know exact date, but im guessing monday. They called me today saying I have a yeast infection...just my luck, so my meds are for 3 days and this am she said most likely monday. So we shall see I guess.

michelle01 - yay for getting started!!! If you think the prenatal makes you sick, take them before bed. I take all my vitamins before bed and it makes a difference.

haj624 - :flower: Glad everything went well!!! If your nervous ask them to check your progesterone levels...tell them you dont feel comfortable stopping them until they do....im sure they will understand...but like the ladies said, im sure they wouldnt take you off of it unless it was safe to.

Phantom710 - Welcome!!!! God bless you for doing such an amazing thing! I give you tons and tons of credit. Doing something like that makes you an even more amazing person than you already are! :hugs:
Dont worry at all about the meds! They are a piece of cake in my opinion. I have just been exhausted, other than that, they are not as bad as I thought they would be.

As for me...Doc said ER will most likely be monday now and apparently I have a yeast infection....yay lucky me lol I feel like a walking pharmacy. I had a feeling last night when I went to the bathroom twenty times...im just glad its not a painful one.

Hi Ladies ... well, guess my birthday wish is just not meant to be :cry: ...
Perhaps round three is the one for me ...

Wishing you all a lovely weekend. Not sure I will be on here much over the next couple of days :wave:

:dust::dust::dust:

Wishing you all a lovely weekend. Not sure I will be on here much over the next couple of days :wave:

Dang it! :hugs:

It's only cd6 so isn't it still early in the game, and isn't that what stims are for?

Angie, I only showed 8 follicles on my first visit. I stressed out over it but in the end everything worked out. I also knew going into the cycle we probably wouldn't get any frozen embryos depressing but it is what it is. FX that yours grow and maybe a few more appear. If not you have enough. You will be PUPO in no time! :happydance:

Sorry Bubu :cry::hugs: Are you going to do another FET? Third time is a charm right?!

Yes Jenn, that is the plan. We still have three :cold: so this cycle we are going to go for FET #2. Funny how the number three is lucky in so many languages :)

Angie, I only showed 8 follicles on my first visit. I stressed out over it but in the end everything worked out. I also knew going into the cycle we probably wouldn't get any frozen embryos depressing but it is what it is. FX that yours grow and maybe a few more appear. If not you have enough. You will be PUPO in no time! :happydance:

Super encouraging! Thank you :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back