IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ladies,

Can I hop onboard here? :flower: Been on another thread but it's really quiet! I was thinking there MUST be more ppl cycling at the mo, 'cos with IVF#1 there was lots!

I'm on IVF#2, LP, day 10 of stims with Gonal F. Follie scan yesterday showed 6, poss 8 follies (I have an ovary that hides). Another scan tomorrow & they will tell me if EC is Mon or Tues next week. :thumbup:

I will have a read back now & see how ye are all doing... :hugs:

Teapot x

:wave: Welcome! GL on your scan

Swepa - woohoo!!!! :yipee: Congratulations! :dance: Fantastic news!! :wohoo: There's no squinting required with that test! :happydance:

Teapot - welcome! :hi: Hope this cycle works out for you! :dust:

Michelle - congrats on starting stimming! :dance: 13 sounds like a good number to me... That's funny that you were asked what time you wanted for your apt! You obviously just got a fussy receptionist the last time!

TTB - I don't take Royal Jelly but I hear great things about it. I get bad ov pains most months and I know this probably sounds crazy but I really don't mind them - makes me feel like something is happening in there!

Az - I know what you mean. It's very hard to find a happy medium between getting your hopes up and just staying positive. :hugs: Your lining sounds great, fx'd for you. How many are you thawing?

Almost - rant away whenever u want hon, we're here to listen. Great news about getting your appointment moved. I hope they don't insist on the hsg and that everything is sorted in time for you to start your lupron.

MrsC - good luck today!

Shorty - good luck on the 9th. I hope the time passes quickly for you :coffee: Fx'd the second round won't be as expensive. Do you still have some frozen sperm or will dh have to do TESE again too?

Stinas - ER is nearly here!! :happydance:

Welcome teapot, hope your next scan goes well

Stinas - not long til ER now, you must be so excited!

wantbabysoon - I had bad headaches while stimming too, gotta love all the side affects :(

MrsC - Enjoy your time with your hubby, can't wait to hear a about the scan

michelle01 - yay for stimming!

almostthere - that is so frustrating, from memory hsg are done early in the cycle, can you get one done soon?

Swepakepa3 - congrats!

GettingBroody - I get ovulation pain each month too but this was very strong, I was thinking wow this must be one awesome egg lol.

Gettingbroody: I was using the ones with the lines and wasn't seeing a second line at all.... I decides to go digital and BAM!!! I wasn't really expecting it since the other tests showed nothing...

Az: it's hard no one will doubt that, but all the ladies her are strong and you have tons of support!! You can do it!! Keep that chin up and be positive! :hugs: :dust:

Holy crap, I don't even know where I left off in here!

I'm sorry to those who've had a negative beta while I've been gone. To go through so much just to be forced to IVF, and then have that not work is so awful. But that BFP has got to be just around the corner for you ladies!

I see from the front page (bless you, Mrs. C!) that several new faces have joined up. Welcome and good luck!

For those of you started stimming, it's totally exciting. Future BFPs! I hope you'll have an easy time of it. I remember feeling rotten. The excessive sweating was good practice for this summer, though, so I guess that cycle wasn't a total waste. :shrug:

PUPO ladies and BFPs, congratulations! I hope there's a happy and healthy nine months ahead of each of you.

Mobaby, next month! You get to go next month! It's almost your turn!!!

Azlissie, I know how you feel about finding it hard to be positive. I don't know that I managed it, but every time I thought my FET had failed, I told myself "There's no reason this won't work." At least it stopped the negativity, and that was about the best I could do.

I think that's as caught up as I'm going to get. I'll just have to catch on today and try to keep up.

AFM: I had a good trip to visit family. I was reminded that I am related to soem of the best and funniest people in the world. Unfortunately, the funny ones sort of accidentally reminded me that I really should be doing those Kegals. :blush: Now is a good time to start, gals, if you don't already do them. I'm just sayin'.

AFM: I'm not sure i believe my eyes...... I'll do another one tomorrow and prob sat just to make sure... BETA is monday and I will have full results on Tuesday

https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b149/Swepakepa3/028-3.jpg

Congrats Swepakepa!!!!!!!!!!:yipee::wohoo::holly::bunny::loopy::happydance:

Almost - :hugs: hope things work out so you can keep going!

I got the go ahead!! I start my stimming tonight :dance: And back on Monday for a follow-up. Crazy how the last time I called and they told me I had to take the next available appt and then I called today and someone else answered the phone and asked me what time I wanted to come in :huh: I certainly didn't question it and was able to get a later morning appointment :)

:happydance: Congrats Michelle!!!! Things will fly by from now until the TWW! :coffee: Then every day will seem like 10.

Hi Ladies,

Can I hop onboard here? :flower: Been on another thread but it's really quiet! I was thinking there MUST be more ppl cycling at the mo, 'cos with IVF#1 there was lots!

I'm on IVF#2, LP, day 10 of stims with Gonal F. Follie scan yesterday showed 6, poss 8 follies (I have an ovary that hides). Another scan tomorrow & they will tell me if EC is Mon or Tues next week. :thumbup:

I will have a read back now & see how ye are all doing... :hugs:

Teapot x

Welcome! :hi: This is an active bunch so you will not get bored here.

Swepakepa3 - CONGRATS :happydance:

Az -I know exactly what you mean about wanting to be positive, but it is so hard when the first cycle didn't work! I have been there and now starting this cycle I am trying to stay as positive as possible. I do notice a difference though, with the first cycle I was so excited and obsessed all the time and this cycle, I am excited, but it definitely an excited with precaution. I don't want to be devastated again if it doesn't work. Hang in there....we will both get our BFP :)

GettingBroody - I couldn't believe this one asked me what time I wanted, but hey, going later in the morning is much easier for me. I think what happened was they didn't answer in the office I called and the call rolled over into the other office; the lady that answered the phone I never talked to her before. Should be interesting when I call back next week to make another follow-up and see what happens.

I started my injections and meds and one of the meds is making me so nausteated. This cycle I am not taking estrace, not sure why, but they have me taking Metanx - anyone else take this? I think either this or the prenatal is making me sick :wacko:

Swepa - congrats!!!!

This thread moves so fast I can barely keep up!!

hey ladies, i cant do personals because I'm on my phone but I just wanted to say I'm so glad everyone is moving along so well and hugs to the ladies that have had some setbacks. My doctors appt went well the other day...unfortunately I have to wait 4 weeks to go back now :( I get like withdrawals lol. Also my doctor told me I can stop my progesterone suppositories, which I am super duper nervous about!!!

Hi haj! I am sure your doctor wouldn't tell you stop the suppositories if it wasn't safe. You are now in your second trimester :yipee: Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy!

Never - you have your scan today, right?? And you start stimming on Sunday?

thanks michelle, im just nervous bc no one has checked my progesterone levels since ive been pregnant. i know the dr knows what hes doing though

Hi all,

Hi Haj, I am so glad you appt went well!

Little bit of a panic here....nothing serious, but your wisdom is appreciated...so Im on day 7 of stims and I just went to the bathroom and got A BUNCH of EWCM....is this normal or should I call the doc? I'm worried my body thinks its time to ovulate...

Hello haj, I too really worried about stopping progesterone, I think I was 11 w when I stopped. But by 12 w your placenta is pumping out far more hormones than your suppository so it will all be fine!
( I still look in on this thread as I should have been cycling this summer! )

Hi all,

Hi Haj, I am so glad you appt went well!

Little bit of a panic here....nothing serious, but your wisdom is appreciated...so Im on day 7 of stims and I just went to the bathroom and got A BUNCH of EWCM....is this normal or should I call the doc? I'm worried my body thinks its time to ovulate...

Hello, Ewcm means lots of oestrogen, which means lots of eggies developing! Nothing to worry about a very good sign! Good luck with the next week!

Hey ladies, just checking in real quick. I have a busy day but I will reply to everyone later.

I just wanted to say a huge congrats to Swepakepa3! Good luck with your beta. :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back