IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, Bubu, I'm so sorry. I really hope the next FET is it for you. Do you know what the protocol will be for that cycle? Mine was very mild, with no real suppression since the docs thought maybe I responded too well to those meds and it kept the baby from implanting.

Phantom, the legal stuff is probably worse than the side effects of the FET medications. FET is easy-peasy compared to the full IVF meds, very few side effects and they tend to be less intense. Less needle-y too. Have your IPs decided how many they're transferring? Or did I miss that because 5 p.m. is like 5 a.m. for me and I'm not sure why I'm up and online?

Haj - omg, going off the progesterone is nerve-wracking. There may be a change in your discharge, and it may be a sort of peachy-orangey color. It's normal!!! I stoppd crinone at 10+5, but used another a couple days after when the spotting scared me. It was just my body taking over for the meds, though. I hope your twin placentas are pumping out so many hormones that you don't even notice going off!

stinas- ick. when it rains it pours

bubu- *hugs*.. i like 3... my bday is 3/3/73 (nice cause i dont ever have to wonder if they are asking american or european style). and supposedly i was born at 3.33

chelle- hah less needle-y .. love it

haj- if they have never tested your level you may have never needed supplement in the first place.. high progesterone tends to also go along with multiples. when they tested mine it was 279. so i NEVER needed supplements and was more than happy to not take them.

Thanks everyone!

That's awesome you are going to be a surrogate!! Welcome! Are you using your eggs as well?

They actually have 6 frozen 5-day embryos from their IVF cycles. They did three cycles with her eggs, and the next three with an egg donror (which these embryos are also from) After 6 cycles for themselves, they found out that due to extensive scar tissue the babies couldn't ever implant. Their last cycle was in April.

welcome!! best of luck

Hi Ladies ... well, guess my birthday wish is just not meant to be :cry: ...
Perhaps round three is the one for me ...

Wishing you all a lovely weekend. Not sure I will be on here much over the next couple of days :wave:

:dust::dust::dust:

So sorry...... lucky #3

OK ladies.... i kind of freaking out..... so i just went to the bathroom and i'm bleeding..... its a decent amount of blood...... not sure what to make of the situation..... :dohh:

Swepa, has it stopped? If it's a fair amount I think I would call the Dr. :hugs: honey.

Problem is I haven't even had my beta yet.....that's on Monday......I guess I just gotta hang in there and see what tomorrow brings..... Hoping it's a sticky....

ok then, FXed and tons of :dust: to you! stick beanie stick. :dust:

considering you tested positive just yesterday, i think maybe your just one of those whose period might remain a bit confused at first. its hard for me to believe your hcg could drop enough in 24 hours that your body would suddenly think to bring AF on.

I'll be doing Lupron, Delestrogen,Estrais (sp), Progesterone Gel, and then a predneszone dose pack, progesterone (injection).

I assume that's all pretty basic?

Yes Jenn, that is the plan. We still have three :cold: so this cycle we are going to go for FET #2. Funny how the number three is lucky in so many languages :)

Bubu, Im so sorry. :cry:, but I love that you're rolling right into plan B!! It is going to happen for you, I know it!!

swepa wish i had some advice for you. I have read about many other women with IVF having bleeding and everything turn out fine. Hope everything is okay! Are you doing crinone vaginal progesterone?

I know it's so strange.... Next three days are gomn be stressful but oh well what I can I do

Swepa, I was told, there is no reason to worry u less your having cramps. Bleeding is quite common. I hope everything works out great. Keep us posted.

Hi ladies I'm on my phone so I can't reply to everything that was posted. Will catch up later. Just wanted to update you all. We have twins on board!:cloud9: It's been an amazing day. Thank you all for your support during this time even though we had to change paths. :hugs:

Hi ladies I'm on my phone so I can't reply to everything that was posted. Will catch up later. Just wanted to update you all. We have twins on board!:cloud9: It's been an amazing day. Thank you all for your support during this time even though we had to change paths. :hugs:

Wonderful news MrsC!!! Hurray! :happydance::happydance:

Yay for twinkies! I'm so happy for you, MrsC! Hope you got some pics.

Bubu, I'm so sorry it didn't work out - I'll be sending you :dust: for FET #2!

Have a great weekend everyone!

MrsC - OMG thats AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Swepakepa3 - I hope its nothing...maybe just some old blood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"