IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Phantom710 - what a wonderful thing you are doing for another couple, hope the process goes well for you! The worst part of the process is the stimming and ER which you won't have to go through, then of course the waiting which is just excruciating lol

never2late70 - I usually have about 8 follicles at the beginning of my cycle and my first cycle had 19 follicles after 5 days of stimming. The drugs seem to make more follicles magically appear :)

bubumaci - I'm so sorry, big :hugs:. Hope your next FET is lucky 3rd for you

haj - I can understand how scary going off the progesterone must be, I would feel exactly the same way. Chat to your doc about your concerns, your rig he knows what he is doing and will help put your mind at ease

Sweepakepa3 - I would call the doc. Let them know you got a positive and have started bleeding, they may want to check your progesterone levels. Hoping everything is ok!

MrsC - wow twins, how exciting and scary at the same time! So glad the scan went well!!!

Welcome Phantom! I think I remember you from when you were ttc your own lo? I really hope this works out for you - being a surrogate is such a brave thing to do :thumbup:

MrsC - twins!!! :baby::baby: Fantastic news!! Congrats again! :wohoo:

Bubu - so so sorry hon :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Swepa - am keeping my fingers and toes firmly crossed that everything is ok and there is nothing for you to worry about. Are you still bleeding? If so I would do like TTB suggested and ring your dr just in case they want to see you...

Girls, I am off on hols today for 2 weeks so not sure if I'll get a chance to check in here every now and then.
Good luck to all of you who are just starting stimms - I think some of you will probably be PUPO by the time I get back!:dance:
Jenn, hoping to see your bfp on my return!:dust:

See you all soon!:hi:

OK ladies.... i kind of freaking out..... so i just went to the bathroom and i'm bleeding..... its a decent amount of blood...... not sure what to make of the situation..... :dohh:

I think you should call the doctor as well, if you are still bleeding. It could be nothing as bleeding in the early phase of pregnancy is normal. I have a friend tha had her menstral for the first few months. :hugs:

Hi ladies I'm on my phone so I can't reply to everything that was posted. Will catch up later. Just wanted to update you all. We have twins on board!:cloud9: It's been an amazing day. Thank you all for your support during this time even though we had to change paths. :hugs:

MrsC Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad that your hubby was able to be home for this news.

Should I be concerned about only having 8 follicles? :nope:
It's only cd6 so isn't it still early in the game, and isn't that what stims are for?

I'm making myself crazy :growlmad:

Angie, I only showed 8 follicles on my first visit. I stressed out over it but in the end everything worked out. I also knew going into the cycle we probably wouldn't get any frozen embryos depressing but it is what it is. FX that yours grow and maybe a few more appear. If not you have enough. You will be PUPO in no time! :happydance:

Super encouraging! Thank you :hugs:

So I think I just got my :bfp: I am definitely seeing double. So it looks like my 8 follicles, 4 eggs, and 2 blasts were enough for me. Maybe sometimes less is more.

Aww, Bubu, I'm so sorry. I really hope the next FET is it for you. Do you know what the protocol will be for that cycle? Mine was very mild, with no real suppression since the docs thought maybe I responded too well to those meds and it kept the baby from implanting.

Hi Chellasama :wave: Thank you! Well this FET I had to do absolutely nothing. Only on the day they thawed, started with the crinone, which I had to take until the second negative blood test. So no suppression, nothing and I guess, that this cycle will be no different...

stinas- ick. when it rains it pours

bubu- *hugs*.. i like 3... my bday is 3/3/73 (nice cause i dont ever have to wonder if they are asking american or european style). and supposedly i was born at 3.33

:)

Hi ladies I'm on my phone so I can't reply to everything that was posted. Will catch up later. Just wanted to update you all. We have twins on board!:cloud9: It's been an amazing day. Thank you all for your support during this time even though we had to change paths. :hugs:

Ahhh, MrsC - that is so exciting! Congratulations :happydance:

So here is my hpt from a couple hours ago. I know it is still early, 5dp5dt, but I have been getting negative results since Wednesday and on Monday when I did my trigger test before my ET the line was verrry faint so I don't think this could be trigger. I still have 11 days until my beta.

Broody: Thanks for thinking of me, I think you brought me good luck!! I hope you have a great vacation. Some R and R before your big day.

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 14
Congratulations Jenn! :happydance: definitely looks like a lovely :bfp: :)

Congratulations Jenn and MrsC :happydance:

Thank you all for the encouraging words! :winkwink:

AF just showed (barely there) and I start stims tomorrow night. :thumbup:

I have to go back and write down some names on here so I can answer back personally. Fastest growing and moving thread ever!

Prayers and Blessings,
~Angie

Broody-- I remember you as well!!! :)

Hope all you ladies are feeling good today :)

GettingBroody - enjoy your holiday, try to take you mind of ttc and ivf

Jen76 - congratulations! That looks like good bfp for 5dp5dt. Thats a long time to wait for your beta :( 8 was a good number, my mantra is quality over quantity :)

So here is my hpt from a couple hours ago. I know it is still early, 5dp5dt, but I have been getting negative results since Wednesday and on Monday when I did my trigger test before my ET the line was verrry faint so I don't think this could be trigger. I still have 11 days until my beta.

Broody: Thanks for thinking of me, I think you brought me good luck!! I hope you have a great vacation. Some R and R before your big day.

:happydance::happydance: congrats Jenn!!! I think you might need to POAS lots more for the next 11 days :flower:

Congrats jenn def two lines there!!!

Thanks. How are you feeling??? Did the bleeding stop?

No, it's even getting onto my pad now, I called the office, they told me to take tylenol for my cramps..... And to take it easy until my beta on monday... Feet up..... If it gets worse to call and speak to md on call.... I'm going to NYC tomorrow overnight for a show it's going to be hard to
Limit my activity....

Thanks for all the concerns

I'm so sorry but this may end up being the longest post ever. I want to stay on top of things with you girls so I hope I have got every one for the past two days.

Hi Ladies,

Can I hop onboard here? :flower: Been on another thread but it's really quiet! I was thinking there MUST be more ppl cycling at the mo, 'cos with IVF#1 there was lots!

I'm on IVF#2, LP, day 10 of stims with Gonal F. Follie scan yesterday showed 6, poss 8 follies (I have an ovary that hides). Another scan tomorrow & they will tell me if EC is Mon or Tues next week. :thumbup:

I will have a read back now & see how ye are all doing... :hugs:

Teapot x

:hi: Welcome and good luck!

Almost - :hugs: hope things work out so you can keep going!

I got the go ahead!! I start my stimming tonight :dance: And back on Monday for a follow-up. Crazy how the last time I called and they told me I had to take the next available appt and then I called today and someone else answered the phone and asked me what time I wanted to come in :huh: I certainly didn't question it and was able to get a later morning appointment :)

Yay for getting started!! Good luck on Monday.

Michelle, I'm so glad you're getting started! I hope the next 8-12 days fly by for you! When is your first monitoring appt?

I had my u/s today and it looks like things are good to go with my FET. They wanted my lining to be at least 8mm and mine was 11 - how is that even possible after bleeding for two weeks straight?? I guess that estrace must be pretty powerful stuff! I'm staying on estrace for the time being and starting PIO tomorrow night - FET is scheduled for Weds afternoon!

Here's my problem - I don't want to get my hopes up that this will work because I was so crushed when the first round didn't, but then I want to have a positive attitude. How can I do both at once???

You will be able to manage all the emotions. I know it may seem hard right now but when the time comes you will be ok. You should at least be a little optimistic for this cycle. FET's have a high success rate. I know you don't want to get your hopes up but it's one of those moments where you just have to take a leap of faith. With all that said, good luck on Wednesday!

hey ladies, i cant do personals because I'm on my phone but I just wanted to say I'm so glad everyone is moving along so well and hugs to the ladies that have had some setbacks. My doctors appt went well the other day...unfortunately I have to wait 4 weeks to go back now :( I get like withdrawals lol. Also my doctor told me I can stop my progesterone suppositories, which I am super duper nervous about!!!

haj I bet that is nerve wracking. If they say it will be ok you should trust them. Like someone else said (forgot who now :dohh:) if they never took your levels its hard to say if you needed it or not.

Hi ALL! Can I join? I'm kind of late to the race, but you'll see why below. Hehe :)

I will be starting IVF Meds in (roughly) the next week or two.

I am going to be a surrogate for a great couple, and we've just finished legal, so we're looking at an Early September transfer of two little embryos :)

I know you are all doing IVF for yourselves.... but this is the closet group I could find that I could join? :)

Welcome! :hi: I think it is great what you are doing. Fx everything goes well.

Welcome Phantom!! Nobody judges here! What meds will you be taking? I just started my second fresh cycle, today is day 2 of stimming. The meds are really not that bad.

Hey Michelle! Yep had my scan this morning 8 follicles. Lining was 4 so he says I may not even get AF. I start Stims Sunday night 200mg Follistim and 75mg Menopur. I picked up all my meds and needles and became quite overwhelmed and started balling :cry: Not becuase of the injections (i'm a nurse) but just that this is all seems so real now..I don't know hard to explain. He did say that I can almost count on not having any to freeze. :(
Next scan set for Thursday the 9th, then the next one is the 14th. Estimated ER on the 16th :wacko: I'm so anxious, nervous and terrified.

Prayers and Blessings!
~Angie

Yay for starting stims on Sunday! Good luck on Thursday and fx for lots of follies in the end.

As for me...Doc said ER will most likely be monday now and apparently I have a yeast infection....yay lucky me lol I feel like a walking pharmacy. I had a feeling last night when I went to the bathroom twenty times...im just glad its not a painful one.

Sorry about the YI. Good luck on Monday and fx for many eggs!

Hi Ladies ... well, guess my birthday wish is just not meant to be :cry: ...
Perhaps round three is the one for me ...

Wishing you all a lovely weekend. Not sure I will be on here much over the next couple of days :wave:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs: I'm so sorry. I was really hoping for you.

OK ladies.... i kind of freaking out..... so i just went to the bathroom and i'm bleeding..... its a decent amount of blood...... not sure what to make of the situation..... :dohh:

There are so many people who spot during the first trimester. Try to take it easy and keep your feet up.

:happydance: Congrats!!

Ok I think I got everyone. If I missed anything I'm very sorry, please remind me if theres something on the front page that is missing.

AFM~ I wanted to thank you all for all your sweet comments. We are very excited for everything to come. I have a scan with my OB on the 14 and one on the 16th with the RE. This will be the last time seeing the RE and I'll admit that I'm a little sad. Also I have a massive cyst that I now know caused some horrible pain two weeks ago. The thing is about 70mm x 50-60mm. I just have to wait that out and take it really easy. If it bursts I could be in some horrible pain again. He did give me a picture in case I end up in the ER because of it. :wacko: Pictures are in my journal if anyone is interested.

Congrats jenn def two lines there!!!

Thanks. How are you feeling??? Did the bleeding stop?

No, it's even getting onto my pad now, I called the office, they told me to take tylenol for my cramps..... And to take it easy until my beta on monday... Feet up..... If it gets worse to call and speak to md on call.... I'm going to NYC tomorrow overnight for a show it's going to be hard to
Limit my activity....

Thanks for all the concerns

I really hope its just your little sticky bean implanting. Have you taken more htps? New York sound like a good distraction hopefully you can still put your feet up. Good Luck on Monday. I hope you get a high number.

I hope you have a great time in NYC Swepa. Its a great city to have folks wait on you hand and foot, so hopefully you can combined the trip with lots of rest too :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"