IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this answer on babyzone from a doc...

"A corpus luteal cyst is just an exaggerated corpus luteum, and it is completely normal. If it were to be removed by surgery, you would miscarry, so it's best that it remain, of course. It'll fizzle out on its own by about 10-12 weeks, so fret not. By the time it's gone, your placenta will be making enough progesterone.

Sometimes a cyst can get very large, causing pain. If it gets too big, it can twist on itself --called "torsion," which can endanger your ovary. But in 22 years of practice, I've never seen torsion from a corpus luteal cyst."

Thank you, there was no talk at all of removing it. Just watching it and hoping it shrinks or bursts. I have to take it easy and just wait it out.

MrsC - congrats on your twins, how exciting. This thread is booming with twins :)

Jenn - congrats, I see two lines!!

Never - I know this whole process can be so overwheling. Glad AF started and yay, you start tomorrow!!!

I am on day three of stimming and I am really cramping. I don't remember having this many cramps last cycle. I am now taking my vitamins before bed since they are making me so sick.

Congrats Jenn! Definitely not trigger at 12 day past trigger with a line that good. Especially since you were getting negatives.

MrsC I've said it before but yay!

AFM: Been very barfy.

MrsC - congrats on your twins, how exciting. This thread is booming with twins :)

Jenn - congrats, I see two lines!!

Never - I know this whole process can be so overwheling. Glad AF started and yay, you start tomorrow!!!

I am on day three of stimming and I am really cramping. I don't remember having this many cramps last cycle. I am now taking my vitamins before bed since they are making me so sick.

Thank you! There are so many twins coming up lately. Sorry to hear you are cramping.

Congrats Jenn! Definitely not trigger at 12 day past trigger with a line that good. Especially since you were getting negatives.

MrsC I've said it before but yay!

AFM: Been very barfy.

Thanks again! Yuck for feeling barfy.

Jenn, huge congrats!! I can't believe you're still so far away from your beta - can you call them & say you got a pos HPT and would like to come in earlier?

Kelly, sorry about the ms - that doesn't sound fun at all!

GettingBroody - Have a wonderful trip!!!

Jenn76 - :happydance: Whoohooo how exciting! Congrats!

never2late70 - Good luck with starting stims!!!!

Swepakepa3 - Enjoy the show!! I really hope the bleeding ends up being nothing. Try to take it easy and have a good night out. I know easier said than done, but it wont hurt to try. :hugs::flower:

MrsC8776 - I hope it just goes away slowly and does not bother you!

Kelly9 - Hope the barf feeling goes away soon!

Hope all the rest of the ladies are doing good!!!

As for me....I triggered tonight!!! Let me tell you how nervous I was! OMG...When I get nervous I poop...sorry for the TMI, but its true....but I have to be super nervous...well it happened tonight lol I forgot to pull back the needle to see if there was blood, but oh well....is it really that important? I was just too nervous and I forgot. It was not as bad as I made it out to be. The pinch on my belly was actually stronger than my butt. I have a Kim Kardashian butt, so its pretty juicy, maybe thats why it didnt hurt? That what my husband thinks lol Im sure the progesterone will be a little more intense, but it is what it is at this point.
ER is monday morning! I have 9 follicles on each side....she said my uterus is picture perfect. I know we are going to get a good amount of eggs, but im just nervous about if they become embryos. She said she has done many cases like mine and she has never seen a case where there were none. Ill be praying a lot this week.
I told my very close friend tonight what we are going though. I didnt want to, but she knew something was up and also saw my crazy purple blue veins, and got worried. It kind of made me feel a bit better by telling her actually. She was very supportive. Overall, it was not as bad of a night...glad I took the night off of work.

GettingBroody - Have a wonderful trip!!!

Jenn76 - :happydance: Whoohooo how exciting! Congrats!

never2late70 - Good luck with starting stims!!!!

Swepakepa3 - Enjoy the show!! I really hope the bleeding ends up being nothing. Try to take it easy and have a good night out. I know easier said than done, but it wont hurt to try. :hugs::flower:

MrsC8776 - I hope it just goes away slowly and does not bother you!

Kelly9 - Hope the barf feeling goes away soon!

Hope all the rest of the ladies are doing good!!!

As for me....I triggered tonight!!! Let me tell you how nervous I was! OMG...When I get nervous I poop...sorry for the TMI, but its true....but I have to be super nervous...well it happened tonight lol I forgot to pull back the needle to see if there was blood, but oh well....is it really that important? I was just too nervous and I forgot. It was not as bad as I made it out to be. The pinch on my belly was actually stronger than my butt. I have a Kim Kardashian butt, so its pretty juicy, maybe thats why it didnt hurt? That what my husband thinks lol Im sure the progesterone will be a little more intense, but it is what it is at this point.
ER is monday morning! I have 9 follicles on each side....she said my uterus is picture perfect. I know we are going to get a good amount of eggs, but im just nervous about if they become embryos. She said she has done many cases like mine and she has never seen a case where there were none. Ill be praying a lot this week.
I told my very close friend tonight what we are going though. I didnt want to, but she knew something was up and also saw my crazy purple blue veins, and got worried. It kind of made me feel a bit better by telling her actually. She was very supportive. Overall, it was not as bad of a night...glad I took the night off of work.

Yay for trigger! I must admit that you gave me a good laugh with your post. You are a funny woman. Anyways... I bet it felt nice to be able to tell your friend. Its always great to have that added support. I think we all worry about people judging us over all this when really we aren't doing anything wrong. Fx for many eggs!

MrsC - Thank you! lol Sometimes you just have to laugh at your own situation...as shitty as it is, its nice to have a good laugh. Cant be depressed all the time.
I am really keen on keeping my private life private...I dont like people knowing too much...I cant stand gossipers. I know IVF is nothing to be ashamed about, but keeping it to myself is something I like, but then again, I want to educate ignorant people. For instance, my MIL....about a year ago we were at a shower that the girl was having twins....we all had a hunch that she did IVF, but I didnt care. Now my MIL said something which was totally old school and ignorant. Now she admits her wrong doing because look at her now, her own son is going through it.
I guess if I ever hear someone say something stupid I will explain it to them better...hopefully make them feel stupid for their ignorance, but I guess its all we can do.
Sorry for my rant....im very talkative tonight lol

stinas- ick. when it rains it pours

bubu- *hugs*.. i like 3... my bday is 3/3/73 (nice cause i dont ever have to wonder if they are asking american or european style). and supposedly i was born at 3.33

chelle- hah less needle-y .. love it

haj- if they have never tested your level you may have never needed supplement in the first place.. high progesterone tends to also go along with multiples. when they tested mine it was 279. so i NEVER needed supplements and was more than happy to not take them.

When i first got pregnant I was doing the shots and they said mine was like 18 and they wanted it over 20 but no one has checked since then as far as i know.

Hi ladies I'm on my phone so I can't reply to everything that was posted. Will catch up later. Just wanted to update you all. We have twins on board!:cloud9: It's been an amazing day. Thank you all for your support during this time even though we had to change paths. :hugs:

OMG Mrs. C, how exciting I am beyond thrilled for you!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
So here is my hpt from a couple hours ago. I know it is still early, 5dp5dt, but I have been getting negative results since Wednesday and on Monday when I did my trigger test before my ET the line was verrry faint so I don't think this could be trigger. I still have 11 days until my beta.

Broody: Thanks for thinking of me, I think you brought me good luck!! I hope you have a great vacation. Some R and R before your big day.

Thats A BFP!!!

bubu-I'm so sorry!!!

sweet-try not to stress

Hi Ladies,

Just popped on quickly, things have really sped up the last couple of days. After my scan on Fri, they booked EC for Tues.

However they then phoned on Friday eve and said I needed to go back for another scan on Sat. The upshot is, I triggered last night and EC is tomorrow morning! OMG!

Bit scared now, although DH is looking forward to his 'moment to shine' ha ha

Hope you are all well and best wishes to all. Will catch up on everyone's progress this evening. xxx

Just popping in to say hello and to wish everyone luck continuing on with their IVF journeys!! Sorry to those who are feeling icky and/or crampy...

AFM I am going in for my SIS test tomorrow, and will hopefully know if I can continue on my first IVF cycle with financial coverage or not by Friday..if not, I will most likely not start a new first ivf cycle until September and have my procedures in October..(as I am sure they will continue to be a pain (my insurance) and have me do a HSG tests...)

almost---FX for you that it goes by fast all the testing etc. Sorry you didn't get to begin yet but hang onto hope its coming just give it a few more weeks! Lots of love your way!!

My chart looks like my October 2011 chart WEIRD...I was on Clomid then!!Weird :)

Hi Ladies,

Just popped on quickly, things have really sped up the last couple of days. After my scan on Fri, they booked EC for Tues.

However they then phoned on Friday eve and said I needed to go back for another scan on Sat. The upshot is, I triggered last night and EC is tomorrow morning! OMG!

Bit scared now, although DH is looking forward to his 'moment to shine' ha ha

Hope you are all well and best wishes to all. Will catch up on everyone's progress this evening. xxx

GL teapot! I go for a scan tomorrow am, so I'll think of you during...we won't be going through ER together, but something like that. :flower:

It's a proud moment for your DH :haha:

teapot - We are on the same schedule!!!!! I go in tom as well!!! Good luck!!!

almosthere - I hope they cover you and you are able to continue now.

I am super excited to not have to inject myself today!!!! One needle free day! My belly and butt are thanking me lol
ER is tom! :happydance: Tuesday I will know how many embryos we have and ET is probably sat! my beta will be Aug 20. :happydance:
Its sooooooo nice to have a set schedule with a possible outcome. Such a relief after all we have been through this year. Crazy to think how fast it has gone.

Hope everyone is well!!! :hugs::flower:

Congrats Mrsc and Jen, so excited for you two.

Ladies quick question, I am supposed to go for baseline on cd2. Well I started spotting yesterday (not full bleed) but did have cramps so I didn't call yesterday cd1, today I'm bleeding the same way and now I'm wondering if this is just what my AF is going to be this month after the pill and lupron.

I'm definitely going to the dr tomorrow for baseline but I'm fearing now that today was my CD2 and shouldve gone in today. I'm so concerned I messed this up before even starting. Any toughts or comments would help. Thank you.

one of- if you are on lupron there is no real day 1 day 2 etc. it will keep you from really cycling. i was meant to go on day 2 but my period was late and i was going out of town. turned out it didnt matter. i was on the lupron for a week out of town too then came back for a baseline. the whole idea is to get a scan before you start stims and to make sure you are downregulated. you could stay on lupron now for ages and wouldnt really cycle.. itd stay day 1 if that makes any sense. so no biggie on the days. also, dont be surprised if you start bleeding again in a week or so. no one warned me. lupron super thins your lining and you bleed from it being so thin

teapot and stinas- good luck tomorrow

Thanks squid, I feel much better! I'll let you know how my scan/blood goes tomorrow an if I can start stimming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"