IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angie: Yeah for starting stims. It's amazing how fast time passes when you get to that point.

Ksluice: I totally plan on testing daily. I did a clear blue easy one today and got a solid plus within a minute or two. Tomorrow I am going to try digital. BTW I absolutely love your profile pic! How are the stims going now? You must be getting close.

MrsC: Wow that is quite the cyst!! Stupid cysts constantly wrecking havoc on our lives. I hope it shrinks rather then bursts. Babies look good, you must be so excited.

Michelle: Sorry the med are making you feel bad, I was lucky to only have headaches but at times they were debilitating. Not much longer for you now.

Azlissie: They are pretty adamant about waiting until the 16 days. I stated to them that I knew the trigger would be gone before that and that a HPT would tell us before but they went on and on about false positives. At this point I am okay with it since I can test on my own before then and my beta should be a good number by that time so it will give me reassurance. After that then it is only three weeks until my first sonogram and I can hear the heartbeat. :happydance:

Stinas: Congrats on triggering. Good Luck with your ER tomorrow!! Sounds like you have a great amount of follicles so don't worry there will be enough. How many are you planning on putting back?

Teapot: Yeah for triggering!!! Good Luck with your ER tomorrow!!

Andrea: How are you feeling now? Did you make it through without calling your doc?

Oneof: Good Luck with your test tomorrow. Hopefully you start stims tomorrow.

Hi Ladies,

Just popped on quickly, things have really sped up the last couple of days. After my scan on Fri, they booked EC for Tues.

However they then phoned on Friday eve and said I needed to go back for another scan on Sat. The upshot is, I triggered last night and EC is tomorrow morning! OMG!

Bit scared now, although DH is looking forward to his 'moment to shine' ha ha

Hope you are all well and best wishes to all. Will catch up on everyone's progress this evening. xxx

:happydance: Good luck tomorrow!

Just popping in to say hello and to wish everyone luck continuing on with their IVF journeys!! Sorry to those who are feeling icky and/or crampy...

AFM I am going in for my SIS test tomorrow, and will hopefully know if I can continue on my first IVF cycle with financial coverage or not by Friday..if not, I will most likely not start a new first ivf cycle until September and have my procedures in October..(as I am sure they will continue to be a pain (my insurance) and have me do a HSG tests...)

I hope the test goes well tomorrow and your insurance stops being a pain.

teapot - We are on the same schedule!!!!! I go in tom as well!!! Good luck!!!

almosthere - I hope they cover you and you are able to continue now.

I am super excited to not have to inject myself today!!!! One needle free day! My belly and butt are thanking me lol
ER is tom! :happydance: Tuesday I will know how many embryos we have and ET is probably sat! my beta will be Aug 20. :happydance:
Its sooooooo nice to have a set schedule with a possible outcome. Such a relief after all we have been through this year. Crazy to think how fast it has gone.

Hope everyone is well!!! :hugs::flower:

Yay for a needle free day! Good luck tomorrow for you as well! I look forward to all the updates.

Congrats Mrsc and Jen, so excited for you two.

Ladies quick question, I am supposed to go for baseline on cd2. Well I started spotting yesterday (not full bleed) but did have cramps so I didn't call yesterday cd1, today I'm bleeding the same way and now I'm wondering if this is just what my AF is going to be this month after the pill and lupron.

I'm definitely going to the dr tomorrow for baseline but I'm fearing now that today was my CD2 and shouldve gone in today. I'm so concerned I messed this up before even starting. Any toughts or comments would help. Thank you.

Thank you One! Can't baselines be done between CD1-3? Thats how it is at my clinic. I would think that everything will be ok. I hope all goes well tomorrow. You didn't mess anything up and it will all go great! :thumbup:

my 13 week belly!!!

Attachments

• photo (13).jpg
    photo (13).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 29
Thank you ladies!!!
I am getting nervous now.

Jenn76 - Thank you!! Im not sure yet. I guess it all depends on how many embryos we make. I am leaning more towards two, but Im not 100% sure yet.

haj624 - You look great!!:flower:

Thank you ladies!!!
I am getting nervous now.

Jenn76 - Thank you!! Im not sure yet. I guess it all depends on how many embryos we make. I am leaning more towards two, but Im not 100% sure yet.

haj624 - You look great!!:flower:

You are almost there! Please let us know how it goes when you can. Tons of luck being wished your way. Also I forget are you using frozen swimmers or fresh?

ive been taking pics every week. cutting my head off though cause i hate pics of me. a front and a side in the same sports bra and shorts.

drsquid~ I do the same thing. I use sports bras and and a pair of capris. I have had to buy new sports bras since I started though so I'm rotating between 4 colors. I only do side view and also cut my head off.

MrsC - We are using frozen sperm we got from the TESE.

Ksluice: I totally plan on testing daily. I did a clear blue easy one today and got a solid plus within a minute or two. Tomorrow I am going to try digital. BTW I absolutely love your profile pic! How are the stims going now? You must be getting close.

Thanks Jenn--That's our furbaby Woody. I do believe he might be the cutest dog ever, but I am prejudiced, and he had just gotten his haircut that day so he wasn't too stinky yet. He does get very stinky.

AFM: The stims are progressing, they reduced my dose yesterday and I go in for another scan tomorrow. We'll see. FXed.

teapot - We are on the same schedule!!!!! I go in tom as well!!! Good luck!!!

almosthere - I hope they cover you and you are able to continue now.

I am super excited to not have to inject myself today!!!! One needle free day! My belly and butt are thanking me lol
ER is tom! :happydance: Tuesday I will know how many embryos we have and ET is probably sat! my beta will be Aug 20. :happydance:
Its sooooooo nice to have a set schedule with a possible outcome. Such a relief after all we have been through this year. Crazy to think how fast it has gone.

Hope everyone is well!!! :hugs::flower:

GL Stinas!! I understand exactly what you mean about having a set schedule--I'm totally jealous! I guess the answers just come when they come in this damn process :winkwink:

ksluice= he is pretty adorable. something about when animals twist their heads upside down and peer at you.

Hey ladies!

Anyone on the estrogen priming protocol? Did the estrogen delay your AF?

Stinas & teapot - how exciting, lots of luck for today!

almostthere - hope the test goes well today

oneof14 - good luck for your scan today!

kslucie - good luck for your scan tomorrow

AFM - I have my appt today, getting the results back from all those tests and find out what the plan is next. Fingers crossed that if they find anything, it is something easy to fix.

Thanks ladies :)

Drsquid and Mrs.C thats pretty funny bc i would never take pics of myself in just a sports bra and post it anywhere

Stinas - Good Luck with your ER!!!

Teapot - Hope everything went great for your EC!!

Almost - the time will go quickly and September/October will be here before you know it! The hardest part of this process is the waiting.

One - did you get your scan? And when do you start your stims?

Jenn - I noticed when I do too much I seem to cramp more; luckily for my job I sit all day, so that is more relaxing then my weekends of running around. How are you feeling?

Haj - Cute picture :) I love that you are doing those belly shots and I hope to be doing the same soon!!

Ksluice - How many days have you been stimming for? Sounds like you are close :)

Jchic - How are things going?

Never - How did your first day of stimming go? How are you feeling?

I went for my scan today, she said my biggest follie is just over 13mm, I saw her writing down a few at 10, 8 and 7. I have to wait for the official report from the nurse later today. I am not sure if 13mm is good for day 5 or if I should be seeing a few larger ones? Guess I will find out.

I love the piccy haj!!!

I remember TTC with you and this is the best gift ever to watch ladies blossom :) So happy for you darling!! Congrats on 2nd TRI :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"