IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
stinas- congrats on 12. cant wait to hear the fert report. and yay for being comfortable. i didnt find i felt bad after er either,. and the drugs were sooo nice.

swep- im so sorry *hugs*

Stinas: Congrats on smooth ER :thumbup:

Michelle: Your scan sounds perfect to me.

Dr Squid: I love the twins sono photo. So Cute!

Haj: What a nice little bump.

Swepaka: :hugs: Praying for ya.

MrsC: TWINS! :happydance:

Ash: :hi: whats new with you?

Almost: I am trying so hard not to stress..lol

So my Dr called and said just as you all have, that I am fine. Not to worry unless the bleeding or cramps become too much. :winkwink:

I have my next scan Thursday so we shall see.

Thinking about you all,
~Angie

never- *hugs* male or female doc? i swear guys dont get it when it freaking hurts

stinas! 12 is great!! cant wait to hear fert report

swepka soooo sorry :(

never - I had my 5th IUI this morning .. now the waiting begins but I'm trying to stay away from BNB during the TWW so I won't be posting much after today for about 2 weeks ... just hoping this one works or the next one... Been kind of going through a bit of a depression since my insurance company didn't approve the IVF since they wanted me to do 2 more IUI's beforehand.

I'm having a very negative attitude about the IUI and already pretty much consider myself out because I'm just so sick of being positive and then being so let down. As OH and I were leaving for the IUI this morning I said to him, lets go waste our time and he was like dont' say that but it's how I feel. Just need to get through until October and then I can move onto IVF. If it works great and if not I won't be disappointed because I'm not hopeful.

never - I had my 5th IUI this morning .. now the waiting begins but I'm trying to stay away from BNB during the TWW so I won't be posting much after today for about 2 weeks ... just hoping this one works or the next one... Been kind of going through a bit of a depression since my insurance company didn't approve the IVF since they wanted me to do 2 more IUI's beforehand.

I'm having a very negative attitude about the IUI and already pretty much consider myself out because I'm just so sick of being positive and then being so let down. As OH and I were leaving for the IUI this morning I said to him, lets go waste our time and he was like dont' say that but it's how I feel. Just need to get through until October and then I can move onto IVF. If it works great and if not I won't be disappointed because I'm not hopeful.

Awe that makes me so sad to read, but I understand completely :nope:
:hugs: stay strong!

Hey Stinas, 12 eggs! Well done. Hoping & praying you have a great fert report tomorrow. xx [-o<

Swepa - so sorry you are in a bit of a limbo at the moment, really hope your beta can bring good news. :hugs:

Ash - :hugs: I hope this one does work for you

I had my egg collection this morning. Got 10 eggs, 8 were mature. Have had to do a last minute switch to ICSI which I'm a bit worried about. :shrug:

They weren't happy with DH's sample (he has never had any issues before), they called him back to do a 2nd one & still not good enough for IVF, so they said ICSI was the only way to go.

Hoping & praying for a good fert report in the morning [-o<

Feel ok after it, a bit achey, the odd twinge, but no bleeding, just very light spotting thankfully. Off for an early night now - work tomorrow/no rest for the wicked!

Take care ladies. xx :hugs: :flower:

teapot- nothing wrong with icsi. gives you the best odds. out of my 12 mature, 11 fertilized with icsi. i didnt try any with just regular but... why not maximize your chances? (but i know it is frustrating to have things not go the way they were planned)

teapot- nothing wrong with icsi. gives you the best odds. out of my 12 mature, 11 fertilized with icsi. i didnt try any with just regular but... why not maximize your chances? (but i know it is frustrating to have things not go the way they were planned)

Thanks, I know I need to trust in their expertise, we just don't know anything about ICSI really, poor DH was a bit shocked about his swimmers (or drowners ha ha) I think. ...Although he was like the cat that got the cream when he had to 'do his bit' twice!!

I love your scan pics btw, amazing!

x

Thanks, I know I need to trust in their expertise, we just don't know anything about ICSI really, poor DH was a bit shocked about his swimmers (or drowners ha ha) I think. ...Although he was like the cat that got the cream when he had to 'do his bit' twice!!

I love your scan pics btw, amazing!

x

ICSI is the way to go! :thumbup:

thanks for the hugs, I will get through but sometimes it's harder than other times.

teapot - yay for good egg retrieval, so good to hear you're not in pain. There have been many successes with ICSI so don't worry too much. :hugs:

@ Teapot - congratulations on getting 12 eggies! Of my mature 12, 11 fertilised - and we had to do ICSI too. The chances of fertilisation are probably even higher than with IVF, since the sperm is injected right into the egg cell, as opposed to having to make its way in. That's great that you're feeling fine :)

teapot: icsi is the way to go! congrats on the good amount of eggs collected :)

almost: i know how you feel about delays, etc... i had my heart set on july then surprise, i need surgery which delayed until september! ugh! october is not very far away and hopefully iui works!!

Michelle: I have a desk job as well just for the last year before that I was a manager in a large box store. Needless to say I am glad I don't have to run around there while pregnant. I use to wear a pedometer and on busy days would get in about 18,000 steps. I'm feeling good, can't say I feel pregnant but my boobs feel different. My DH thinks I'm crazy because I woke up Friday and said I think I'm pregnant my boobs feel different. I got a negative test that morning so he thought it was my imagination. They are not sore just different. Great news about your scan it sounds on target for what mine were. Did they adjust your meds?

Almost: I had my heart set on starting in March and they found cysts in my ovaries in February and cancelled my start. Told me that I needed to have an MRI before I could begin. It took 5 months to get the MRI which was very hard on me, but in the end it all worked out. I believe this was meant to be. It's possible if I had started in March it wouldn't have been a success. It's better to be safe then sorry. The docs are just looking out for you and all this will result in a higher likelihood of a BFP! :hugs:

Swepakepa: Sorry to hear that :hugs: Hopefully your beta is good.

Stinas: :wohoo: On getting 12 eggs that is fantastic! :rofl: about the car wash sponge.

Angie: I think most ladies experience a different flow while on these meds, it's normal. When I was stimulating I had a large quarter size clump of mucus come out and I freaked apparently that is normal too.

Ash: I wish you the best of luck with this TWW. I hope you get your BFP!! Try to remain positive. :hugs:

Teapot: Congrats on the 8 eggs!! That sucks that you had to do ICSI when you weren't planning on it. But at least you know you will have a higher probability for fertilization.

AFM: Still testing away, still getting a BFP! :happydance: Nine days until my Beta so I'm just relaxing. :coffee: I babysat my cousins 1 year old and 3 year old today and found it exhausting trying to keep them entertained. I guess when I become a mom it will be easier but I can say I was happy to come home and relax. :sleep:

Jenn! thats exciting!! see, it only takes 1 and you had 2 good embies :) maybe they both took and you can be one of the twinnies on this thread! congrats but I cant believe they make you wait so freaking long for beta!

Jen and mobaby-sorry to hear we all went/are going through setbacks..it is just so emotional being told you can move forward with ttc and then BAM "oh, nevermind"...anywho I totally agree our health is more important and to take percaution for ourselves and for future growing baby!!

Jenn! thats exciting!! see, it only takes 1 and you had 2 good embies :) maybe they both took and you can be one of the twinnies on this thread! congrats but I cant believe they make you wait so freaking long for beta!

Yeah I know it sucks and quite silly to have to wait so long. I would love to have twins. This seems to be a really lucky thread so FX. Not much longer for you. BFP before xmas. :happydance:

still so funny to me that i think i am the ONLY person who never wanted twins. sure im excited about it now (kinda, on some days when im not freaking out about how on earth im going to do this). but... just ironic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"