IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you its a breath of relief. this time though i have to wait 4 weeks for my next drs. appt. this is the longest ive gone without seeing them and i already can tell its going to drive me nuts and its only been a week lol

Michelle - I think that sounds fine for day 5. I can't quite remember my sizes any more, I wrote them in here at the time. But you still have another 5 days or so of stimming to go, so I think that sounds very positive.

Hi ladies just popping in real quick to update-they found a polyp on my uterus and obgyn says this delays IVF as they need to surgically remove it,...I feel like giving up at this point, just so defeated...it is always one negative thing to another...when am I going to get good news for once?!

Hi Almost!

UGH, I am sorry. I know all about roadblocks and how difficult they are. When will they remove the polyp? This should only delay you about 4 weeks or so

I am not sure-the SIS results need to be sent over to my FS office as it was done else where. I think I am going to leave a voicemail to my FS and ask him if I should just stop my BCPs....until then I am just going to have to wait to schedule surgery, as it seems smarter than taking meds to make it go away as I read they can grow back right after stopping the meds!!

thanks....feeling SO BLOATED right now...but no idea why, only cramping/bleeding are known symptoms after SIS supposidly..

almost- while a polyp is a pain.. since it just grows from the lining and not the muscle it requires less healing time and is unlikely to cause any problems once removed (ie there is no risk of weakened uterus wall). as much as it sucks, hopefully this is the straw that has been breaking the camel's back =) waiting is the suck though. fingers crossed for you

Almost - Sorry about the news, but it is better to remove it then going through with a cycle that may not work because of it. I had a polyp removed and it was a pretty simple procedure. :hug: This process is not easy and unfortunately it seems you have to get through the roadblocks, but in the end it will be worth it!

Stinas- gl with ER! Today, right?

haj- cute bump, and great idea!

almost- so sorry for the bad news, I hope it gets taken care of ASAP so you can move on from it.

AFM-- I'll be checking my mail box contantly for the next week or so. My agency is a bit slow to communicate it seems lately, as all the surrogates are getting the meds in the mail before they get the letter saying to look out for them. As soon as the parent send in the contract today, Legal will send the approval to start meds to the fertility clinic. I hope it's soon, I'm going nuts.

Have a great day everyone!

Stinas - Good Luck with your ER!!!

Teapot - Hope everything went great for your EC!!

Almost - the time will go quickly and September/October will be here before you know it! The hardest part of this process is the waiting.

One - did you get your scan? And when do you start your stims?

Jenn - I noticed when I do too much I seem to cramp more; luckily for my job I sit all day, so that is more relaxing then my weekends of running around. How are you feeling?

Haj - Cute picture :) I love that you are doing those belly shots and I hope to be doing the same soon!!

Ksluice - How many days have you been stimming for? Sounds like you are close :)

Jchic - How are things going?

Never - How did your first day of stimming go? How are you feeling?

I went for my scan today, she said my biggest follie is just over 13mm, I saw her writing down a few at 10, 8 and 7. I have to wait for the official report from the nurse later today. I am not sure if 13mm is good for day 5 or if I should be seeing a few larger ones? Guess I will find out.

The injections were a piece of cake. The problem I am having now is that I am bleeding soooo bad, and I have the worst cramps ever! When I had my baseline Friday my Dr said " your lining is 4 so I doubt you will even have a period and if you do it will most likely be light spotting" WTH!!?? I have NEVER bled or cramped this bad. I started Saturday morning. Is this normal? :dohh:

I put a call into his office sso we shall see..I'm so scared :nope:

Never - The cramping is normal; I am cramping so bad right now all day long and the bloating is starting today for me. I was fine all weekend and then all of a sudden today, I look a few months pg already. Luckily I started wearing baggy shirts so nobody would notice! I don't think the bleeding is anything to worry about. I am still bleeding a little bit and my period started on 7/31. So happy you started :) It is going to go so fast now! I cannot believe I am on day 5 already of stims.

Never - The cramping is normal; I am cramping so bad right now all day long and the bloating is starting today for me. I was fine all weekend and then all of a sudden today, I look a few months pg already. Luckily I started wearing baggy shirts so nobody would notice! I don't think the bleeding is anything to worry about. I am still bleeding a little bit and my period started on 7/31. So happy you started :) It is going to go so fast now! I cannot believe I am on day 5 already of stims.

Thanks Michelle. I am just terrified of all of this bleeding and cramping :cry:

never-glad you called about your bleeding and cramping-hope it is normal and that all is well!!

So the bleeding continues...... I just went for my beta won't have results until tomorrow..... However i just did another digital test and it says not pregnant this time.... I dunno what to think..... What a disappointment.....

Hi ladies!!!!! ER went well today!! 12 eggs!!! I thought there would be more, but, 12 is more than good for me!
I fell asleep once we got home...just woke up. I am pretty shocked actually...I thought I would be in a lot more pain. I dont want to jix it now, but i just have a little pressure down there. I have some gas too and when I do I feel a pinch down there. Every so often I get a sharp pain, but other than that, im good to go! Im afraid to move in certain ways when I walk because of the fullness, but it was sooo not worth the anxiety. That was a great nap! lol I got two spots on the granny pad they gave me, other than that, clear as a whistle. I was thinking, like all this money we spend there, cant they buy Always pads? Why use pads from the 70s? I was walking like a duck it was sooo thick lol DH was like "it hurts huh?"...I was like "no, I just have a car wash sponge in my underwear" lol
Lets not mention one more needle free day! (besides the one they shoved in my hand, ouch!..that hurt the worst!) Sad that the nurse looked at the veins in my arms and said "you poor thing" lol
Enough rambling...so for those of you getting nervous....DONT. Its just a nice nap....a very nice one.

TTB - I hope its an easy fix!!!

never2late70 - They told me the same thing pretty much...I got AF the day after the doc asked if I got it. It was a weird one...I had bad cramps too, but weird shooting pains and tugging under my belly button. Its probably from all the crap we are on. I didnt mark it down as CD1, I kind of just wrote spotting on my chart.
I called the office too and they told me it was normal, but you need to hear from your own doc to feel better.

Swepakepa3 - Im sorry!!! Maybe it was a chemical or your trigger was not out of your system yet? Either way im sorry. :hugs:

almosthere - Im sorry it feels like one thing after another...trust me, I have been there, and the fear stays even at my stage. Dont worry, just think IVF is not going anywhere and whats one more month? It still sucks, but its good they caught it so it wont do harm later. Your health comes first.

Phantom710 - Waiting sucks! Do you know the family?

yay stinas so happy to hear that you're doing okay and not in a lot of pain and that the procedure wasn't painful at all. Lets hope you keep doing this good and the pain doesn't all of a sudden come along. 12 eggs is great, FX'd lots fertilize and you'll be on your way to your bfp!

Thanks ladies :)

Drsquid and Mrs.C thats pretty funny bc i would never take pics of myself in just a sports bra and post it anywhere

Oh I would never post them anywhere! The pictures are for myself to watch the growing. If I do end up posting pics anywhere I will be wearing a shirt. :winkwink:

I went for my scan today, she said my biggest follie is just over 13mm, I saw her writing down a few at 10, 8 and 7. I have to wait for the official report from the nurse later today. I am not sure if 13mm is good for day 5 or if I should be seeing a few larger ones? Guess I will find out.

Good luck! Grow follies grow!

Hi ladies just popping in real quick to update-they found a polyp on my uterus and obgyn says this delays IVF as they need to surgically remove it,...I feel like giving up at this point, just so defeated...it is always one negative thing to another...when am I going to get good news for once?!

Sorry about the delay. I hope they can get you in soon.

So the bleeding continues...... I just went for my beta won't have results until tomorrow..... However i just did another digital test and it says not pregnant this time.... I dunno what to think..... What a disappointment.....

:hugs: Fx for your beta and some good news.

Hi ladies!!!!! ER went well today!! 12 eggs!!! I thought there would be more, but, 12 is more than good for me!
I fell asleep once we got home...just woke up. I am pretty shocked actually...I thought I would be in a lot more pain. I dont want to jix it now, but i just have a little pressure down there. I have some gas too and when I do I feel a pinch down there. Every so often I get a sharp pain, but other than that, im good to go! Im afraid to move in certain ways when I walk because of the fullness, but it was sooo not worth the anxiety. That was a great nap! lol I got two spots on the granny pad they gave me, other than that, clear as a whistle. I was thinking, like all this money we spend there, cant they buy Always pads? Why use pads from the 70s? I was walking like a duck it was sooo thick lol DH was like "it hurts huh?"...I was like "no, I just have a car wash sponge in my underwear" lol
Lets not mention one more needle free day! (besides the one they shoved in my hand, ouch!..that hurt the worst!) Sad that the nurse looked at the veins in my arms and said "you poor thing" lol
Enough rambling...so for those of you getting nervous....DONT. Its just a nice nap....a very nice one.

I'm glad everything went great! I'm assuming the thaw went well? Fx for some nice mature ones and fertilized. Will they do a 3 or 5 day transfer? Sucks about the pad. I don't understand why places use those. They are huge and more uncomfortable than anything. I always bring my own if I know I'll be needing one.

MrsC - I guess the thaw went well. They didnt say anything. Embryologist showed me DH name next to mine, I initialed where she told me to, consenting me to use the frozen sperm, so I guess it was all ok...THANK GOD! Now the scary part is how many embryos we get. I pray we get more than enough. I think depending on the way the embryos go they will decide on a 3 or 5...I have a feeling its going to be more like 5....so either thurs or sat.

Ash - Your the best! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back