IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One - did they increase your dosage? I know that seems to have helped so far this cycle for me. And thanks; I will probably keep working out as I feel up for it, just taking it down a notch :)

hiccups - Hi! Today is day 6 of stimming for me and I am already at the point of wanting to be done :) I am tired, bloated and feeling heavy and full :wacko: Hope AF shows for you soon; nothing worse then waiting for her and she doesn't show when she you want her too!

Hi Michelle hope the yucky feelings go away soon

Never, I am on lupron protocol. I was on BCP for 21 days, on day 21 started lupron and now stims. On my baseline scan, she saw only 5 on each side, which I would be happy with if they grew to mature together. My last cycle I was all over the place in size. Good luck on your scan!

Never, I am on lupron protocol. I was on BCP for 21 days, on day 21 started lupron and now stims. On my baseline scan, she saw only 5 on each side, which I would be happy with if they grew to mature together. My last cycle I was all over the place in size. Good luck on your scan!

Oh Gosh :dohh:

Thank you so much! I am so nervous :wacko:

Oh Gosh :dohh:

Thank you so much! I am so nervous :wacko:

Dont worry! :hugs:

Never - I am on almost all the same ones as you - 450mg Follistim- 1ml Menopur and I started Cetrotide yesterday, (which does exactly what Ganirelix does) and then also Doxycycline, Prednisone, baby asprin, Metanx, my prenatal vitams are 2 pills since they include DHA and I will being doing the Endometrin progrestrone suppositories. Oh and I have the Lovenox injections as well for my MTHFR. I think we are all nervous, we go through so much and just want it to work! Hang in there :)

Never - I am on almost all the same ones as you - 450mg Follistim- 1ml Menopur and I started Cetrotide yesterday, (which does exactly what Ganirelix does) and then also Doxycycline, Prednisone, baby asprin, Metanx, my prenatal vitams are 2 pills since they include DHA and I will being doing the Endometrin progrestrone suppositories. Oh and I have the Lovenox injections as well for my MTHFR. I think we are all nervous, we go through so much and just want it to work! Hang in there :)

Thats a lot of Follistim! I had to stop taking my multi-vitamin because it was causing me sooo much bloating and constipation. I am taking the folic acid still though. I hope its ok that I quit taking it..I will ask my Dr what he suggests I do about that on Thursday.

You're right. I just keep second guessing everything I do. Nerve wracking!

Thats a lot of Follistim! I had to stop taking my multi-vitamin because it was causing me sooo much bloating and constipation. I am taking the folic acid still though. I hope its ok that I quit taking it..I will ask my Dr what he suggests I do about that on Thursday.

You're right. I just keep second guessing everything I do. Nerve wracking!

It is a lot of Follistim, but last cycle they have me on half of that and I didn't respond well. By my first scan they had me increase it, but this time they put me on 150 in the morning and another 300 at night. And I am responding so much better this time. However I did go try and workout and it was hard! I think I may just throw in the towel on that because I was have some discomfort during and a little after. Its just not worth it!

I think part of the second guessing is that you just want it to work! Trust your doctor, at least that is what I tell myself, they know what they are doing. I cannot wait till both of our scans on Thursday :)

Hello Ladies,
I have been MIA for a few days since I started stims. So much is going on here...
Congrats to all the new girls who got their BFP.
MrsC - Yay for twins!!

AFM, today is day 8 of stims and I had an ultrasound. The doctor said things looked fine and he is anticipating ER on 8/13. The largest was around 13 mm today and others at 10, 11 or 12. Does this seem normal? How many days of stims was everyone else on before ER?

I am just nervous about the whole process and would appreciate some input from girls who have been through ER.

Hello Ladies,
I have been MIA for a few days since I started stims. So much is going on here...
Congrats to all the new girls who got their BFP.
MrsC - Yay for twins!!

AFM, today is day 8 of stims and I had an ultrasound. The doctor said things looked fine and he is anticipating ER on 8/13. The largest was around 13 mm today and others at 10, 11 or 12. Does this seem normal? How many days of stims was everyone else on before ER?

I am just nervous about the whole process and would appreciate some input from girls who have been through ER.

Wantbabysoon - I am on day 6 of stimming today and I had a scan yesterday. My biggest was 13.2mm and the others were smaller, 10mm and under. I have about 15 follicles right now. Last cycle they had me stim for 11 days, so if you go in Monday for ER, then that seems about right because they estimated my ER Monday as well. And we both seem to be around the same as far as follicle sizes go. I am feeling pretty lousy too; bloated and tired! Hang in there :hugs:

Wantbabysoon and Michelle: How many folliles did you have total on your first baseline scans?

want: those were about my identical sizes on day 8. they triggered me yesterday (day 10), but in an ideal world they would have let me go another day or too, but we're worried about my estradiol level, so in the balance we decided to trigger. BTW, I had 18 and 17 and 16 on day 10, after results like yours on day 8...

hope you and michelle both feel better today, and btw no working out during stims!! (well at least i was told nothing strenuous. walking and the like is ok, but no running or weight lifting, etc.)

Wantbabysoon and Michelle: How many folliles did you have total on your first baseline scans?

I had 13 total, but then yesterday when she left me my message she said there was 15 now. I wish I remembered how many I had my first cycle, but I don't recall.

yikes too much stuff =)

cetrotide- didnt like that stuff cause it itched. no welts etc which can happen but man it was itchy

exercise- yeah i stopped doing jumping stuff and kept lifting. supposedly you arent supposed to lift anything heavier than like 15 lbs but that doesnt really make any sense to me, unless you are using your pelvis somehow to fling the weights up, i dont get it. i was doing it now too but... i got a small subchorionic bleed.. they are likely unrelated but.. i stopped. in addition ive been way too tired and short of breath, and headachy (though it sucks not working out cause then i feel miserable to... sigh).

stimms- oy, dont miss those. when i did gonal without lupron i liked it. gonal, plus lupron, plus menopur... not so much. though still better than just lupron (ick ick ick), i wish i could remember how many follies i had... i know i worried about it but... it is funny it is easier to worry about the stuff you really cant control

vitamins- id probaby see about switching to a different brand. i admit im somewhat bad about taking my vitamins.. probably take em about 5 times a week. im taking the one a day prenatal that comes with a second dha gell capsule. mostly i tolerate them ok, but my worst illness has been related to them so,., i have a bit of vitamin ptsd (oh and previously in my life ive been entirely unable to take vitamins at all without puking so im amazed how well im tolerating these). even gummy kids vitamins etc is likely better than nothing.

hugs to everyone... sorry for being so scattered today. work has been goofy since i got here... just not feeling it today. woke up at 2 am again and was awake for a few hours.and discovered my girl cat peed on my bed (on which the sheets were just changed yesterday)... my own fault as the litter boxes are a mess but... sigh, still sucks. half the reason i have a cleaning person is cause i HATE making beds (the other half is im a lazy slob). traffic was horrible coming to work etc. complicated cases before my brain has revved up etc. but it is nearly lunch time (love starting at 9:30 instead of 7:30... except the whole leaving at 7 instead of 5 thing).

want: those were about my identical sizes on day 8. they triggered me yesterday (day 10), but in an ideal world they would have let me go another day or too, but we're worried about my estradiol level, so in the balance we decided to trigger. BTW, I had 18 and 17 and 16 on day 10, after results like yours on day 8...

hope you and michelle both feel better today, and btw no working out during stims!! (well at least i was told nothing strenuous. walking and the like is ok, but no running or weight lifting, etc.)

Thanks ksluice! After day 5 my estradiol level was 332. The doctor said that was good although I have no idea what it means.

Thanks! I realized after trying to workout today, that there was no way I was going back anytime soon. I am still hurting now from it and I did the elliptical, much slower then normal and some weights, but nothing over 15 pounds :dohh: I will just wait until after my beta before I even consider going back. So I wonder if there is a chance I could go in earlier then Monday for my ER; since at day 5 I had one at 13mm, and then several at 10mm. I have my next appt on Thursday, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Thanks ksluice! After day 5 my estradiol level was 332. The doctor said that was good although I have no idea what it means.

My estradiol level 308 on day 5, so we seem to really be in sync :) I think they want it over 2000 for retrieval or something like that. My first cycle I only got to 1675.

Thanks DrSquid! It's seems so weird to me with all that I have in my system right now, it's the vitamin thats reeking the most havoc! :dohh:

My estradiol level 308 on day 5, so we seem to really be in sync :) I think they want it over 2000 for retrieval or something like that. My first cycle I only got to 1675.

We really seem to be in sync!! I hope we get to be bump buddies as well :)

I go back for the appointment on Thursday as well.. I am waiting for my estradiol results from today .. Thanks for clarifying.

yikes too much stuff =)

cetrotide- didnt like that stuff cause it itched. no welts etc which can happen but man it was itchy

exercise- yeah i stopped doing jumping stuff and kept lifting. supposedly you arent supposed to lift anything heavier than like 15 lbs but that doesnt really make any sense to me, unless you are using your pelvis somehow to fling the weights up, i dont get it. i was doing it now too but... i got a small subchorionic bleed.. they are likely unrelated but.. i stopped. in addition ive been way too tired and short of breath, and headachy (though it sucks not working out cause then i feel miserable to... sigh).

stimms- oy, dont miss those. when i did gonal without lupron i liked it. gonal, plus lupron, plus menopur... not so much. though still better than just lupron (ick ick ick), i wish i could remember how many follies i had... i know i worried about it but... it is funny it is easier to worry about the stuff you really cant control

vitamins- id probaby see about switching to a different brand. i admit im somewhat bad about taking my vitamins.. probably take em about 5 times a week. im taking the one a day prenatal that comes with a second dha gell capsule. mostly i tolerate them ok, but my worst illness has been related to them so,., i have a bit of vitamin ptsd (oh and previously in my life ive been entirely unable to take vitamins at all without puking so im amazed how well im tolerating these). even gummy kids vitamins etc is likely better than nothing.

hugs to everyone... sorry for being so scattered today. work has been goofy since i got here... just not feeling it today. woke up at 2 am again and was awake for a few hours.and discovered my girl cat peed on my bed (on which the sheets were just changed yesterday)... my own fault as the litter boxes are a mess but... sigh, still sucks. half the reason i have a cleaning person is cause i HATE making beds (the other half is im a lazy slob). traffic was horrible coming to work etc. complicated cases before my brain has revved up etc. but it is nearly lunch time (love starting at 9:30 instead of 7:30... except the whole leaving at 7 instead of 5 thing).

Oh that cetrotide, yep, leaving nice welts for me :wacko: I HATE it!! And the bruises on my tummy, it looks like WWII on my stomach :dohh:

I don't get the 15 pound thing either, but maybe because with a lot of lifting, you use your core. And they don't want you to do that? I am done anyhow, now to just take it easy and make sure this works this time for me!

And boy do I hate the vitamins too; they make me so sick! I am taking the DHA capsule with my prenatal vitamin, but now I am taking them right before bed and the nausea wears off around 10am :wacko:

Sorry to hear about your cat peeing on your bed! My dog has done that to me in the middle of the night; there is nothing worse then having to get up at 3am having to change the sheets! :nope: Hope your day gets better at work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"