IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
angels2012 - I really hope the bloodwork shows a BFP!

teapot - 4 is still good IMO! I have 3 with a couple that could fertilize late. I know what you mean about the failing a test...I feel the same way. I guess we should be happy we have some! Good luck thursday!

bubumaci - Good luck this round!!!

michelle01 - Thanks! Im doing good...just a bit achy. I was told to almost cut working out...even though I dont work out :blush:, which I should. If I were you maybe just stick to a light cardio?

never2late70 - Good luck thurs!! I feel I could shed a few pounds...I am 5'4 and 148lbs.....I have no waist and a big butt and thighs.

almosthere - Yayyyy thats great news!!!!!

Swepakepa3 - IM sorry!!! :hugs:

I hope I got everyone in! This thread moves fast!

I got an update today....so yesterday we collected 12 eggs....10 mature and as of today 3 fertilized. Im a little sad about it, but still happy we got something. I didnt put my hopes up high anyways, but was hoping for more I guess...DH is a little sad, but more good news is that we still have some frozen sperm left! Doc also said the embryologist said that it looks like a couple should fertilize soon. So as of now, we are doing day 5 transfer....nurse said sat, but doc left dh a message saying sunday.....so I will call tom to confirm which day is correct. Now we just need to figure out exactly how many we are going to transfer. We are leaning more towards two, but still not sure yet. They say because im young and healthy, we have a good chance, but im still scared.

angels2012 - I really hope the bloodwork shows a BFP!

teapot - 4 is still good IMO! I have 3 with a couple that could fertilize late. I know what you mean about the failing a test...I feel the same way. I guess we should be happy we have some! Good luck thursday!

bubumaci - Good luck this round!!!

michelle01 - Thanks! Im doing good...just a bit achy. I was told to almost cut working out...even though I dont work out :blush:, which I should. If I were you maybe just stick to a light cardio?

never2late70 - Good luck thurs!! I feel I could shed a few pounds...I am 5'4 and 148lbs.....I have no waist and a big butt and thighs.

almosthere - Yayyyy thats great news!!!!!

Swepakepa3 - IM sorry!!! :hugs:

I hope I got everyone in! This thread moves fast!

I got an update today....so yesterday we collected 12 eggs....10 mature and as of today 3 fertilized. Im a little sad about it, but still happy we got something. I didnt put my hopes up high anyways, but was hoping for more I guess...DH is a little sad, but more good news is that we still have some frozen sperm left! Doc also said the embryologist said that it looks like a couple should fertilize soon. So as of now, we are doing day 5 transfer....nurse said sat, but doc left dh a message saying sunday.....so I will call tom to confirm which day is correct. Now we just need to figure out exactly how many we are going to transfer. We are leaning more towards two, but still not sure yet. They say because im young and healthy, we have a good chance, but im still scared.

Did you do ICSI? Stay strong! My RE said he will be putting 3 embryos back because of my age. (if I am blessed to get 3 to fertilize)

Never - Yes we did do ICSI. DH has Azoospermia, so we did a TESE last month and got 2 vials of sperm...so ICSI is our only way.
I am 28, so she said the odds are in our favor, but I guess you just never know...all I keep thinking is what if it does not work? Its scary.

Never - Yes we did do ICSI. DH has Azoospermia, so we did a TESE last month and got 2 vials of sperm...so ICSI is our only way.
I am 28, so she said the odds are in our favor, but I guess you just never know...all I keep thinking is what if it does not work? Its scary.

It's terrifying! Stay strong. :hugs:

Go to usercp at top of page....edit signature....then add the link.

swepa- *hugs* im so sorry

stinas- i put back 2.... and im 39. fingers crossed for you

Drsquid - Thanks. I think we are going to decide depending on the embryo quality. If they are great, then we will go with one, but I have a feeling they are just ok, so why not go with two? Its a tough decision. I know I will be fine with twins, but at the beginning it will be tough. I am the type of person that does not like to ask for help, I like doing it on my own even if it takes me longer, I dont want anyone to ever say "remember that time I was there for you". So having twins, I know ill need some help, that kind of bothers me...but then again, it will probably be from my mom, so I dont care that much. Its a lot to consider I guess.
They say if you have two as a first its the norm for you...im hoping thats true. lol

stinas- i know the feeling. i wont ask people to do anythign for me. a friend offered to drive me to my egg retrieval and then said shed understand if i wanted someone else to do it.. the crazy thing was that i was nearly pathetically grateful cause it meant i didnt have to ask someone. i dunno what im gonna do with twins. my folks will come out to help for about a month,. after that.. who knows. i need to get a nanny (or more than 1). im single and i work (a lot). it is gonna be crazy.

1st beta results are in........... 6......... :(, not looking good at all, repeat beta scheduled for tomorrow morning.... Won't have results until tomorrow eveninh

So sorry. I know just what you are going through. I got my beta on 7/26 and it was 8. It is tough to get that bfp and then have that happen :hugs:

I have a question for you self pay ladies. After baseline sono, when did you have to pay up? Where you expected to pay in advance? Or pay as you go?
On my initial visit I was given a package with estimated cost and it's broken down like this:
Physician fees-4500
IVF Fee-3300
Anesthesia Fee-500
Meds-2500 to 5000

Husband and I just want a better idea of by when we need the $$. We might have to put meds cost on credit card :(

we pay all costs up front before or on the day lupron starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"