IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threebirds: :hi: Good luck!

Phantom: That totally sucks! :nope:

Good morning and happy Wednesday everyone.

I'm feeling pretty great today. Lost 3.5 pounds so far. Not feeling too terribly bloated or full (yet) I do have 6 tiny little bruises on my belly but no big deal.
5 day scan tomorrow. :happydance:

I added my journal to my sig but I dont think I did it right??? :shrug:

Hows everyone feeling today?

Prayers and blessings,
~Angie

jenn- im single so... eh the risk is toxo but.. my cats are indoor cats. if they have toxo, ive long since been exposed. if they dont... then no biggie. mostly im just lazy. i have super crazy easy to scoop box but never remember to bring up bags... i feel bad for my cats cause it is always bad... i have this one btw. https://www.omegapaw.com/products/roll-clean-litter-box.html

I had one of the electric ones that automatically cleaned the box after every use but after awhile it kept getting jammed up because my cats pee's are huge. Mine are indoor cats too but I sometimes let them out in our fenced yard. I've been around cats my whole life but I'm still scared of getting toxo. I figure it's better safe then sorry. I'm lazy too with the box I actually had to program a reminder in my backberry.

Thanks ladies for all the positive thoughts and prayers. Unfortunately all the ladies that my RE did the transfer for had a negative result today :(

We have three frosties. We don't get to meet RE till aug 17th. They want me on bcps with expected transfer in early October. They said they can't fit me into the september transfer because i would not have had enough time to rest my ovaries... Hubby wants to try one embie at a time...we'll see what the doctor says.

:dust: to all

Good luck with your FET, October will be here in no time.

Hiya, heres my update:
Our 1st IVF/ICSI cycle with low AMH / high FSH and poor sperm
ICSI short protocol, no downregging
Gonal f 300iu for cd2-12.
Two follicles in left ovary (20 & 21mm 5 Aug) none in right.
One egg retrieved 7 Aug.
Embryo 8 Aug.
Hoping for ET 9 Aug (my birthday!)

Good luck ladies & lots of :dust:
xxx

Well Happy Birthday to you threebirds, what a great present a BFP will be. Good Luck with your transfer tomorrow!

So sorry Swepa, hope you are ok :hugs::hugs:

Angels 2012 :hugs: for you too, the time til your FET won't be long going. x

Hello threebirds :wave: I might be having ET tomorrow too.

Bubu - notice your little smiley is 'sad'. Sending hugs to you from the UK. x

Stina - hope your three and my four little dudes are keeping cosy & growing their little socks off :oneofeach::oneofeach:

...feeling VERY bloated & nauseous last night & today. Trying to drink lots, but just doesn't feel like there's any room for a drink to go in! I'm at work & when customers are fussing over nothing I want to SCREAM at them DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEK!! GET A GRIP!

Lols - rant over! I love having you guys on here! xxxx

Do you work in retail? I did up until a couple years ago and I can honestly say I don't think I could handle that environment while going through this. Bloated is a good thing must mean you have lots of growing follicles.

Well, thanks to a legal snag, I'm definately out for a transfer this month, and now we're looking at more the middle of september, not the beginning. Bummer!

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you with ET soon!

Sorry to hear of your delay, I'm sure the parents are quite devastated as well.

I'm feeling pretty great today. Lost 3.5 pounds so far. Not feeling too terribly bloated or full (yet) I do have 6 tiny little bruises on my belly but no big deal.

Prayers and blessings,
~Angie

It works! Congrats on the 3.5 pounds! I gained about 15 pounds from the meds and have lost 5 since coming off the stims.

Prayers and blessings,
~Angie

It works! Congrats on the 3.5 pounds! I gained about 15 pounds from the meds and have lost 5 since coming off the stims.

Thank you but I think I may have spoke too soon. Just drank a bottle water and now I feel like a whale!!! Bahahah:dohh:

Hi ladies!
I'm new on here and can really relate to a lot of what is being said! I started stims 7/30 and am set for ER on this Friday or Saturday :). I am feeling VERY similar to how many of you feel LOL!

Welcome Lindsay!! Is this your first IVF? And what protocol/meds on you on? I am on day 7 today of stimming and going in for my next scan tomorrow morning. I am just so worried about OHSS now cause I am bloating SO bad and feel like a beached whale :wacko: Hopefully what I am feeling is normal and tomorrow will confirm that. Last cycle I didn't respond well, so I didn't get to the point of being uncomfortable till the very end. Now I am that way half way through.

thanks guys :) After approving the contract for it it to be signed, the parents have decided they want to consult the agency about a question they have in it now.

I don't mean to sound bitchy, as I know I'd rather them do this now rather than later, but I can't help being irritated that they read and approved it, and now, just as I was sending out my end of the contract, they decide they need to review it with the agency again, so now Legal will have to redo parts of it as different dates have changed, and I just get to sit here, wondering when we'll move on.

They are fairly fast moving people, so I'm telling myself it'll be soon, but as the problem they have is regarding my state... I'm paranoid they are going to want me to either deliver in another state, or just choose another surrogate.

anyways-- rant over.

threebirds-- good luck tomorrow! Hoping for a very sticky birthday gift :)

Edit-- Welcome Lindsey!!

Welcome Lindsay!! Is this your first IVF? And what protocol/meds on you on? I am on day 7 today of stimming and going in for my next scan tomorrow morning. I am just so worried about OHSS now cause I am bloating SO bad and feel like a beached whale :wacko: Hopefully what I am feeling is normal and tomorrow will confirm that. Last cycle I didn't respond well, so I didn't get to the point of being uncomfortable till the very end. Now I am that way half way through.

Yuck..I am sorry about the bloating Michelle..I woke up feeling amazing. Ate half a banana and drank a 16oz water and now feel like a whale too! Ugh..

Welcome Lindsey!

Hi Michelle!
Yes, this is my first cycle of anything. We went straight to IVF because my hubby is just about 1% morphology. I am currently on 225iu Follistim, 15-30units (depends on the day) of HCG, and just started Cetrotide to stop ovulation. I am at risk for OHSS, myself. I have about 45 follicles and the majority are about 15-18mm currently. I am being monitored daily. I feel HUUUUUGEEEE!!! So I know what you mean!

Have they tested your E2 levels? I am also worried about OHSS since I am slightly overweight and have PCOS.

Hi Michelle!
Yes, this is my first cycle of anything. We went straight to IVF because my hubby is just about 1% morphology. I am currently on 225iu Follistim, 15-30units (depends on the day) of HCG, and just started Cetrotide to stop ovulation. I am at risk for OHSS, myself. I have about 45 follicles and the majority are about 15-18mm currently. I am being monitored daily. I feel HUUUUUGEEEE!!! So I know what you mean!

Oh my goodness...45 follicles; I couldn't imagine how you are feeling! I had 15 at my scan on day 5. I also am on Follistum, 450iu and also doing the Cetrotide injections....they make me itch and I have had a few welts from them. Sounds likeyou are ready to go soon with having the largest at 18mm! Good luck!

Wantbabysoon - They will check my levels tomorrow morning. I think I felt worse yesterday after trying to workout and today I didn't go, so I am not as sore as I was yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow morning will shed more light on what is going on!

Never - Hopefully you continue to feel great!! I think after I eat, I do bloat up more...but I keep telling myself...this is all for a good reason :)

Hi Michelle!

Oh my goodness...45 follicles; I couldn't imagine how you are feeling! I had 15 at my scan on day 5. I also am on Follistum, 450iu and also doing the Cetrotide injections....they make me itch and I have had a few welts from them. Sounds likeyou are ready to go soon with having the largest at 18mm! Good luck!

Thanks, girl! I am feeling gross lol. I am starting to get REALLY tired of the injections. I am so bruised up, I look like someone beat me between the injections and the bloodwork LOL! Retrieval will be Friday or Saturday so fingers crossed, however they said I may have to freeze because of the risk of OHSS and have to wait until next cycle to transfer, but I will know that better in a day or so hopefully. You are ready to go soon too right?!

Wow Lindsey! 45 folllicles :dohh:

That's crazy! :winkwink:

Tell me about it! Yep - its somewhere around 40-45 and the majority are huge so I have back pains and insane amounts of bloating now lol. And now on top of it, since I'm at risk of OHSS, my doctor tells me to rest, drink a ton of gatorade or anything with electrolytes, and eat salty food haha.

Lindsay - I am probably going in for retrieval on Monday; guess I will find out more depending on what my scan shows tomorrow. I just went and got gatorade and some chips :) Hopefully that will help! On Monday, my largest follicle was at 13.2mm.

Prayers and blessings,
~Angie

Hey never, I am right behind you, I have my 5 day scan on Friday and I am nervous any anything. I went in this morning just for blood work.

Lindsay - I am probably going in for retrieval on Monday; guess I will find out more depending on what my scan shows tomorrow. I just went and got gatorade and some chips :) Hopefully that will help! On Monday, my largest follicle was at 13.2mm.

HAHA that's what I did yesterday!!! Just wait - I've been going in daily for monitoring and Monday my largest was 13mm, yesterday it was 15mm and today I had several that were 18+mm. They grow SO fast! Let me know how it goes for sure! We are right on the same track - so cool! I will know more when my nurse calls me in the next couple of hours about my blood results etc. Excited, but nervous. What kinds of side effects did you have throughout the stimming? I had really bad headaches and terrible fatigue for the first few days. Now it's mostly just bloating and mild back pain.

HAHA that's what I did yesterday!!! Just wait - I've been going in daily for monitoring and Monday my largest was 13mm, yesterday it was 15mm and today I had several that were 18+mm. They grow SO fast! Let me know how it goes for sure! We are right on the same track - so cool! I will know more when my nurse calls me in the next couple of hours about my blood results etc. Excited, but nervous. What kinds of side effects did you have throughout the stimming? I had really bad headaches and terrible fatigue for the first few days. Now it's mostly just bloating and mild back pain.

We are all so close together with our stims, ER etc!! I go back for U/s tomorrow morning, yesterday my largest was 14 mm. Doctor is estimating trigger on Saturday and retrieval on Monday

Thanks ladies for all the positive thoughts and prayers. Unfortunately all the ladies that my RE did the transfer for had a negative result today :(

We have three frosties. We don't get to meet RE till aug 17th. They want me on bcps with expected transfer in early October. They said they can't fit me into the september transfer because i would not have had enough time to rest my ovaries... Hubby wants to try one embie at a time...we'll see what the doctor says.

:dust: to all

Angels so sorry to hear about results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79