IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsay - I am probably going in for retrieval on Monday; guess I will find out more depending on what my scan shows tomorrow. I just went and got gatorade and some chips :) Hopefully that will help! On Monday, my largest follicle was at 13.2mm.

HAHA that's what I did yesterday!!! Just wait - I've been going in daily for monitoring and Monday my largest was 13mm, yesterday it was 15mm and today I had several that were 18+mm. They grow SO fast! Let me know how it goes for sure! We are right on the same track - so cool! I will know more when my nurse calls me in the next couple of hours about my blood results etc. Excited, but nervous. What kinds of side effects did you have throughout the stimming? I had really bad headaches and terrible fatigue for the first few days. Now it's mostly just bloating and mild back pain.

We are all so close together with our stims, ER etc!! I go back for U/s tomorrow morning, yesterday my largest was 14 mm. Doctor is estimating trigger on Saturday and retrieval on Monday

Wantbaby - We really are!! That's crazy! Yeah, I go daily for U/S and B/W (fun lol). My nurse actually just texted me and said my estrogen is at 2762 (which is double yesterday's) so that's good. And that she will let me know in a little bit if my trigger will be tonight or tomorrow. Exciting :)

Wow lindsaythats a lot!!

Sry to hear the news angel :(

Afm. Fs finally called me back and the nurse said to keep taking bcps. So I am glad I took them last night...she also said I have to have my hsg tomorrow and to take ibprofin before the test....dh innjured his back to in a way it turns out good he has off from work all week because he can go with me as the office is the far one for my hsg and I was not comfortable driving myself home mondsy from my sis :/ also woke up feeling super pukey this am myb its bc I took two bcps since I missed one night and needed to catchup...hmm anywho will keep you updated and am praying we all get our bfps soon!

Wow lindsaythats a lot!!

Afm. Fs finally called me back and the nurse said to keep taking bcps. So I am glad I took them last night...she also said I have to have my hsg tomorrow and to take ibprofin before the test....dh innjured his back to in a way it turns out good he has off from work all week because he can go with me as the office is the far one for my hsg and I was not comfortable driving myself home mondsy from my sis :/ also woke up feeling super pukey this am myb its bc I took two bcps since I missed one night and needed to catchup...hmm anywho will keep you updated and am praying we all get our bfps soon!

Yay for getting started again!

YAY! Nurse just called me - I am triggering tonight and retrieval is on Friday :) Exciting

Lindsay - I am probably going in for retrieval on Monday; guess I will find out more depending on what my scan shows tomorrow. I just went and got gatorade and some chips :) Hopefully that will help! On Monday, my largest follicle was at 13.2mm.

HAHA that's what I did yesterday!!! Just wait - I've been going in daily for monitoring and Monday my largest was 13mm, yesterday it was 15mm and today I had several that were 18+mm. They grow SO fast! Let me know how it goes for sure! We are right on the same track - so cool! I will know more when my nurse calls me in the next couple of hours about my blood results etc. Excited, but nervous. What kinds of side effects did you have throughout the stimming? I had really bad headaches and terrible fatigue for the first few days. Now it's mostly just bloating and mild back pain.

OH MY! I am super anxious now about tomorrows appointment! If mine grow anything like yours are, then I can be having my retrieval this weekend. I am bloated, tired and have back pain too. Just saw too that you are going in on Friday...YAY! Good luck! I bet you will feel much better after your ER.

OH MY! I am super anxious now about tomorrows appointment! If mine grow anything like yours are, then I can be having my retrieval this weekend. I am bloated, tired and have back pain too. Just saw too that you are going in on Friday...YAY! Good luck! I bet you will feel much better after your ER.

Thanks, girl!!! I can't wait to see how your appointment goes tomorrow! Yea, my estrogen is above 2700 (doubled from last time) and they're pretty big LOL so it's good to know I am done with my shots (besides the trigger shots). I hope I will feel better after the ER. Phew!

Welcome=) threebirds and Lindsey

Phantom sorry yiou had a minor setback

Michelle- sorry you are feeling so bloated. just think it will all be over soon...BFP comming your way

Wow lindsaythats a lot!!

Great news on getting started again!

threebirds - Good luck!

teapot - I hope they are growing away!!! FX its our cycles! I feel super bloated and cranky as well...not to mention my ass is getting sore from the stupid progesterone shot! It was throbbing today! Yesterday was a piece of cake, but today it just did not want to be nice.

Phantom710 - Thats a bummer! Sept is not too far away though.

Lindsay18 - Welcome & Good luck with your ER! 45 follicles!!! WOW! I felt like crap and I only had half that amount!!

Almost - Yay for starting again!!!

As for me...Doc gave us an update on our embryos....two look really good, one is good and the others are lagging a bit. Looks like we are going to transfer two on sat. Not sure if we are going to be able to freeze anything...I guess we will know more about that later in the week. I really hope this works out...I dont want to have to stim and er all over again. We have some sperm left, but its not a 100% that they will make embryos. I guess its all a wait and see what happens.

Stinas - thank you so much! I am hoping for good results on Friday! Good luck with your transfer and hopefully you will have a few to freeze :)

Stinas good report!! Fx for Saturday!

Lindsay: that's a lot of follicles... Did your dr talk to you about possible ohss?? With that amount of follicles I would be concerned :) good luck on Friday!

stinas- yay for 2 great embies. (gotta go for the positives =) )

lindsay- id be worried too about ohss... are they planning on just doing fet?

afm- new pic in sig

Hi Ladies,

I'm so happy but so nervous right now!

Our miricle happened I tested Friday BFP, Sunday BFP, Monday digital BFP & blood test results came back today for Monday's HCG 656.4!!! BFP!!!

So why am I so scared & insecure that something's going to go wrong?
Why can't I just be happy?

My boobs were really sore Monday & Tuesday & today they are not as sore?
However I seem to be getting other symptoms like mild lower back pain,
a little nausia & I'm extremely hungry.

Any one else have symptoms that fade or come & go, any tips to on how to deal
with the uncertainty I'm going through??

Thank you ladies, baby dust to you all!!

Hi Ladies,

I'm so happy but so nervous right now!

Our miricle happened I tested Friday BFP, Sunday BFP, Monday digital BFP & blood test results came back today for Monday's HCG 656.4!!! BFP!!!

So why am I so scared & insecure that something's going to go wrong?
Why can't I just be happy?

My boobs were really sore Monday & Tuesday & today they are not as sore?
However I seem to be getting other symptoms like mild lower back pain,
a little nausia & I'm extremely hungry.

Any one else have symptoms that fade or come & go, any tips to on how to deal
with the uncertainty I'm going through??

Thank you ladies, baby dust to you all!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Stinas good report!! Fx for Saturday!

Lindsay: that's a lot of follicles... Did your dr talk to you about possible ohss?? With that amount of follicles I would be concerned :) good luck on Friday!

stinas- yay for 2 great embies. (gotta go for the positives =) )

lindsay- id be worried too about ohss... are they planning on just doing fet?

afm- new pic in sig

Hi ladies,
Yea We did talk about that. They are concerned about that - basically they want to see how my body responds to the ET etc after Friday. They told me that they would be freezing them if they don't think the fresh transfer would be a good idea. I'm obviously ok with that especially since I don't have much of a choice LOL - I just want the best situation.
Have any of you had OHSS? My Dr. told me that I need to eat a lot of salt and drink Gatorade (anything with electrolytes) to help prevent it.

Drsquid - awwwwwww prune babies!!!!

TTC With PCOS - CONGRATSSSSSS!!!!!

ttc- congrats =) im 10 weeks today... minimal nausea occasionally... otherwise i feel totally fine (well tired... but fine). just started getting a big teary over stuff a few days ago. and i have twins/.. it is perfectly normal to have symptoms come and go. those that do have symptoms seem to find they started more after 6 weeks or so

TTC - Congratulations :happydance: sounds like a nice and high :bfp: to me :) :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"