IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ttc !!! Congrats!!
Lindsey mrsbear from another thread had ohss super bad :( its miserable and you don't want it :)

Ttc !!! Congrats!!
Lindsey mrsbear from another thread had ohss super bad :( its miserable and you don't want it :)

Ugh really?? I read a little about it and it doesn't sound pleasant. Maybe I'll find her and see what she has to say about having it?? Thanks.

Hi Ladies,

I'm so happy but so nervous right now!

Our miricle happened I tested Friday BFP, Sunday BFP, Monday digital BFP & blood test results came back today for Monday's HCG 656.4!!! BFP!!!

So why am I so scared & insecure that something's going to go wrong?
Why can't I just be happy?

My boobs were really sore Monday & Tuesday & today they are not as sore?
However I seem to be getting other symptoms like mild lower back pain,
a little nausia & I'm extremely hungry.

Any one else have symptoms that fade or come & go, any tips to on how to deal
with the uncertainty I'm going through??

Thank you ladies, baby dust to you all!!

:happydance: Congrats!!!

Lindsay: :hi: Welcome. Wow 45 follicles your poor ovaries must be the size of footballs. No wonder you feel bloated. FX that OHSS stays away, drink lots of gatorade. MrsBear has a journal where she describes everything. She was hospitalized for 10 days. Here is the link to her journal:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/500870-operation-baby-bear-journal-ivf.html

Congrats on triggering! and good luck with your ET.

Stinas: :happydance: So happy to hear your embryos are progressing. I'm doing the vaginal progesterone which isn't that bad. At first I was wishing I had the shots but now I think this is better. Good Luck with you ET!

Drsquid: OMG this is awesome!! You must be so excited they look fantastic!

TTC: :yipee: Congrats on the BFP!!!!!! I'm a week behind you and I don't have any symptoms. I woke up Friday and my boobs felt different, not sore just different. I knew from that moment that I was pregnant but hpt was a BFN. The next day I got my BFP so the boobs were right. Other then that I don't feel anything except a tightness in my stomach. It kind of feels like I did a bunch of sit ups. My mom never had pregnancy symptoms so maybe I will be the same. Your beta sounds like a strong number so you must have a sticky bean. How many did you transfer?

Swepakepa3 - gosh I am sorry sorry for your low beta! I have gone through that twice and would not wish that on anyone else! Big :hugs:
it's miserable..... words can't explain the feeling....

Well, thanks to a legal snag, I'm definately out for a transfer this month, and now we're looking at more the middle of september, not the beginning. Bummer!

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you with ET soon!

Better late then never!!

Hi ladies!
I'm new on here and can really relate to a lot of what is being said! I started stims 7/30 and am set for ER on this Friday or Saturday :). I am feeling VERY similar to how many of you feel LOL!

YAY! Nurse just called me - I am triggering tonight and retrieval is on Friday :) Exciting

Welcome!!

Hi Ladies,

Our miricle happened I tested Friday BFP, Sunday BFP, Monday digital BFP & blood test results came back today for Monday's HCG 656.4!!! BFP!!!

Congrats!!

AFM: nurse called and confirmed the :bfn: today..... now gotta wait for the follow up appointment scheduled for 8/22... hoping to maybe get it sooner.

ttc- congrats =) im 10 weeks today... minimal nausea occasionally... otherwise i feel totally fine (well tired... but fine). just started getting a big teary over stuff a few days ago. and i have twins/.. it is perfectly normal to have symptoms come and go. those that do have symptoms seem to find they started more after 6 weeks or so

Love you lil beanies!!!!

Lindsay: :hi: Welcome. Wow 45 follicles your poor ovaries must be the size of footballs. No wonder you feel bloated. FX that OHSS stays away, drink lots of gatorade. MrsBear has a journal where she describes everything. She was hospitalized for 10 days. Here is the link to her journal:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/500870-operation-baby-bear-journal-ivf.html

Congrats on triggering! and good luck with your ET.

Thank you so much Jenn! I will check her journal out for sure. I've been chugging gatorade! Fingers crossed!

Dr Squid-awwwww so cute

Stinas- yay for two sticky beans

TTC w/PCOS-Congrats!!!

Ttc !!! Congrats!!

Ugh really?? I read a little about it and it doesn't sound pleasant. Maybe I'll find her and see what she has to say about having it?? Thanks.

This is for you!! :flower: Please read. Mrs. Bear's story

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/949833-important-read-all-would-ivf-ers.html

Ok now going back to reply to everyone

Hiya, heres my update:
Our 1st IVF/ICSI cycle with low AMH / high FSH and poor sperm
ICSI short protocol, no downregging
Gonal f 300iu for cd2-12.
Two follicles in left ovary (20 & 21mm 5 Aug) none in right.
One egg retrieved 7 Aug.
Embryo 8 Aug.
Hoping for ET 9 Aug (my birthday!)

Good luck ladies & lots of :dust:
xxx

Fx for tomorrow!

Well, thanks to a legal snag, I'm definately out for a transfer this month, and now we're looking at more the middle of september, not the beginning. Bummer!

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you with ET soon!

Sorry to hear about the delay. I know it is probably a PITA but its better to get it taken care of now rather than have questions in the middle of everything.

Hi ladies!
I'm new on here and can really relate to a lot of what is being said! I started stims 7/30 and am set for ER on this Friday or Saturday :). I am feeling VERY similar to how many of you feel LOL!

Welcome! :hi: When reading further I saw you have 45 follicles! Wow fx for many good ones. I believe on the front page there was a girl (forgot who) who has double digits frozen so that is a good possibility for you as well.

Wow lindsaythats a lot!!

Sry to hear the news angel :(

Afm. Fs finally called me back and the nurse said to keep taking bcps. So I am glad I took them last night...she also said I have to have my hsg tomorrow and to take ibprofin before the test....dh innjured his back to in a way it turns out good he has off from work all week because he can go with me as the office is the far one for my hsg and I was not comfortable driving myself home mondsy from my sis :/ also woke up feeling super pukey this am myb its bc I took two bcps since I missed one night and needed to catchup...hmm anywho will keep you updated and am praying we all get our bfps soon!

Yay for still having a plan. The HSG wasn't bad for me. Honestly I was more scared from the reviews online than anything else. I sat on the table and about balled my eyes out. Then there was no pain at all. Everyone is different though. I did take pain something on the way but also drove myself home. Good luck tomorrow.

As for me...Doc gave us an update on our embryos....two look really good, one is good and the others are lagging a bit. Looks like we are going to transfer two on sat. Not sure if we are going to be able to freeze anything...I guess we will know more about that later in the week. I really hope this works out...I dont want to have to stim and er all over again. We have some sperm left, but its not a 100% that they will make embryos. I guess its all a wait and see what happens.

Fx for your little embies!! Grow grow grow and good luck on Saturday.

stinas- yay for 2 great embies. (gotta go for the positives =) )

lindsay- id be worried too about ohss... are they planning on just doing fet?

afm- new pic in sig

Great pic! I love seeing that. :)

Hi Ladies,

So why am I so scared & insecure that something's going to go wrong?
Why can't I just be happy?

My boobs were really sore Monday & Tuesday & today they are not as sore?
However I seem to be getting other symptoms like mild lower back pain,
a little nausia & I'm extremely hungry.

Any one else have symptoms that fade or come & go, any tips to on how to deal
with the uncertainty I'm going through??

:happydance: Congrats! It is normal to be nervous, excited, and scared. After everything we have all be through it takes a little while to sink in. The symptoms do come and go. Everyone is different so we all have different symptoms. For me I started getting nauseous at 4 weeks but just over the last few days has it gotten really bad. No back pain or anything like that. Just super tired and sensitive (painful!) nips.

AFM: nurse called and confirmed the :bfn: today..... now gotta wait for the follow up appointment scheduled for 8/22... hoping to maybe get it sooner.

:hugs: Again I'm so sorry. This has got to be so difficult. Fx you guys can get in sooner than the 22nd.

Hi Ladies, I am still a little spacey feeling from the ER, but they retrieved 18 mature eggs from 29 total. I am feeling achey, but the heating pad is helping loads. FXed for the fert report tomorrow!

My head isn't 100% so I can't keep up with everything going on here today! I hope you all don't mind if I just do the personal update and save the rest for later. I just thought you ladies about to trigger or ER with similar follicle progression might want the infos :flower:

Just did the 2 trigger shots. Feeling super uncomfortable, bloated, back pains etc. going to bed. Then b/w and u/s in the morning.
Ksluice- feel better soon! I'll be relating to that on Friday I guess...

ksluice- yay what great numbers. cant wait to get the fert report

Hi Guys! Just uploaded my first youtube video onto my journal
The link to my journal is in my signature. I hope you all enjoy it. :thumbup:

My husband and I are really excited to document this entire crazy journey :happydance:

Prayers and Blessings,
~Angie

Hi Ladies, I am still a little spacey feeling from the ER, but they retrieved 18 mature eggs from 29 total. I am feeling achey, but the heating pad is helping loads. FXed for the fert report tomorrow!

My head isn't 100% so I can't keep up with everything going on here today! I hope you all don't mind if I just do the personal update and save the rest for later. I just thought you ladies about to trigger or ER with similar follicle progression might want the infos :flower:

Congrats on such a good ER! I hope you feel better soon.

Just did the 2 trigger shots. Feeling super uncomfortable, bloated, back pains etc. going to bed. Then b/w and u/s in the morning.
Ksluice- feel better soon! I'll be relating to that on Friday I guess...

Yay for doing the trigger shot!

Hi Guys! Just uploaded my first youtube video onto my journal
The link to my journal is in my signature. I hope you all enjoy it. :thumbup:

My husband and I are really excited to document this entire crazy journey :happydance:

Prayers and Blessings,
~Angie

I'll have to check that out a little later! Yay for getting started!

azlissie~ How did things go today?

threebirds~ Good luck tomorrow!

never2late~ I hope the scan goes well for you tomorrow.

oneof14~ How did your baseline go?

michelle01~ Good luck at your scan.

DaisyQ~ Do you know when you will be doing your FET?

jchic~ How are you doing?

almostthere~ I hope the HSG is ok for you.

Can you ladies do me a favor? Will you look at the first page and make sure I have your correct info and everything is up to date? I do the best I can but I feel like I'm missing some stuff. Thank you! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"