IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTC- Congratulations!!! I’m so happy for you!

Ksluice- Great numbers! I can’t wait to hear the report. Rest up!

Lindsay- Wow, 45 follicles!! Take it easy!

Drs- The babies look so sweet! This is the litter box I have. It empties itself and drains out the washing machine drain. It is AMAZING!! https://www.catgenie.com/

Angie- Love the video!

Swepakepa- I am SOOO sorry!!!

Stinas- Fingers crossed that those embryos keep growing like they are supposed to!

Almost- Good luck with the hsg tomorrow. I completely freaked myself out before it and it didn’t bug me anywhere near as much as I thought it was going to.

Phantom- So sorry for the delay, but better to take care of it now. I don’t know if I have said it before but I think it is a wonderful thing you are doing!

ThreeBirds- Are you doing your ET tomorrow?

Kelly, Jenn,MrsC, Chels- How are you all feeling?

TeaPot, Michelle, WantBaby, One- How are you all doing with the stimming?

Angels- I’m so sorry!!

Buba- How are things going?

Hiccups- How are you?

Az- How did it go today?

DaisyQ- How are you doing?

Whew, I think I got caught up! This all goes so fast I feel like I miss things when I am not on here every day!! I am sorry if I missed anyone. :o) I am in a better mood. I REALLY appreciate all of you being here and understanding what I’m going through. I have been back in the gym the past few days and I feel great! I have lost 4 lbs which is nice. I know someone mentioned they have gained weight since taking fertility meds and since I started this whole process (in Nov), I have put on 30 lbs. UGH!! I have a month and a half to do some dieting and get my butt back in the gym so I am.

Mrs C- My info is correct! THANK YOU!!

baby- i went to the gym today.. 30 min slow on the bike and was still short of breath.. sigh. and im up 7 lbs. i dont have a place to hook up a litterbox to water..

ksluice - Great numbers!!! Good luck with the results tom!!!

MrsC - Looks good to me!

Thanks for checking ladies!

Baby~ I'm glad you are doing good. I'm sure the gym helps. When I was working I used to go after I got off at 11pm and always felt better about a lot of things. I think weight gain during IVF is totally normal so don't feel bad about it. :flower:

I feel completely bloated! Im guessing this is normal, but when your used to a flat tummy its just weird. Even DH admitted I look a little bloated. Hopefully it goes down soon!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you guys know how things went with my FET. First of all, the receptionist called me at 2:25 (my appt was at 3:00) to see if I could get there a little earlier because the RE had something else to go do. I was at a faculty meeting so snuck out a little early and drove as fast as I could - got there around 2:45. I checked my phone and I had 2 more messages from 2 other people in the office asking if I could get there early! They were all glad I showed up early and then I sat in the room waiting for the RE until 3:40!!!! Why were they in such a hurry to get me there?? So frustrating!

Anyway, all three frosties survived the thaw and the embryologist said they look great. I didn't ask for specifics because I figure it's either going to work or it won't. Transfer was a little more uncomfortable this time but not horrible, so now I have to just hope at least one of the three snuggles in for the next nine months!

I'm afraid I haven't read everyone's updates yet so I'll have to do personals later. I just went to cut up my pineapple so I could eat the core for the next 5 days and it was all moldy - I just bought it Sunday! Hope that's not a bad sign. :wacko:

Attachments

• frosties.jpg
    frosties.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 8
lots of luck Az!

My scan is friday, sons second birthday is tomorrow so I've got a busy few days.

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you guys know how things went with my FET. First of all, the receptionist called me at 2:25 (my appt was at 3:00) to see if I could get there a little earlier because the RE had something else to go do. I was at a faculty meeting so snuck out a little early and drove as fast as I could - got there around 2:45. I checked my phone and I had 2 more messages from 2 other people in the office asking if I could get there early! They were all glad I showed up early and then I sat in the room waiting for the RE until 3:40!!!! Why were they in such a hurry to get me there?? So frustrating!

Anyway, all three frosties survived the thaw and the embryologist said they look great. I didn't ask for specifics because I figure it's either going to work or it won't. Transfer was a little more uncomfortable this time but not horrible, so now I have to just hope at least one of the three snuggles in for the next nine months!

I'm afraid I haven't read everyone's updates yet so I'll have to do personals later. I just went to cut up my pineapple so I could eat the core for the next 5 days and it was all moldy - I just bought it Sunday! Hope that's not a bad sign. :wacko:

Fx for you!! Your embies look wonderful! I can't believe they made such a big deal about you getting there early and then left you sitting there forever. I would have asked what the big rush was because the last thing you needed was to be stressed. Sorry about the pineapple, its not a bad sign so don't worry. Maybe if you really want to go get yourself another one tomorrow and start having your daily snack. :thumbup: When is your OTD?

Az, they loo GREAT!! Fingers crossed!!

Kelly, Happy Birthday to your little guy tomorrow!

Thank you MrsC. . . it's hard to have gained the weight. There are so many people who don't know what I'm doing that have asked if everything is ok because of it. It makes it tough. I don't want to explain too much right now because Its too hard to explain everytime it doesn't work. So, instead everyone just things I've gotten fat. :o)

Ttc- congrats!!!

Az-:dust: for snuggles!

Stinas- I know how you feel. Hubby commented on mine a few days after retrieval. I kept eating soup and salting everything to prevent ohss.

MrsC - thank you for adding me to the first page! :)

Az - nice pics!! Good luck!!!

Angel - salt helps?? I need to stop eating all the junk I have been eating, but soup sounds good, even in this heat.

Welcome threebirds, good luck for your ET

michelle01 - HGH is human growth hormone, the FS said it will increase the energy in the egg and help it divide better

Phantom710 - sorry about the delay, hope it gets sorted out soon!

Welcome Lindsay18, good luck for ER! Wow 45 follicles, hope ohss stays at bay for you. Are you using ICSI? Good luck for Friday, hopefully some of your bloating subsides after that

almostthere - good luck for your hsg!

Big congrats TTC with POCS

ksluice - great number, can't wait to hear the fertilization report tomorrow

azlissie - sucks that they kept you waiting, fingers crossed for you!

Buba- How are things going?

Whew, I think I got caught up! This all goes so fast I feel like I miss things when I am not on here every day!! I am sorry if I missed anyone. :o) I am in a better mood. I REALLY appreciate all of you being here and understanding what I’m going through. I have been back in the gym the past few days and I feel great! I have lost 4 lbs which is nice. I know someone mentioned they have gained weight since taking fertility meds and since I started this whole process (in Nov), I have put on 30 lbs. UGH!! I have a month and a half to do some dieting and get my butt back in the gym so I am.

Doing OK, thanks BOMO! Have an U/S next week Friday to see how the follies are doing. But I will continue using the CBFM, since it really knew better when I was ovulating than the doctor did! :) Then, I guess we have to pray that they all thaw well ... and see how things go. My break down lasted only one day, I am back to being my cheerful optimistic self :)

But ... I did put on about 2.5 kilos during the stimming and I can't lose it!

MrsC ... details are perfect, thank you :)

TTC- I am doing ICSI. Today's u/s went great. Whole bunch 14-20mm - so retrieval is set for tomorrow morning:) excited.

Anyone have any info/tips for before or after retrieval? Anything I should know? thanks ladies:)

Good luck tomorrow morning Lindsay! :)
Try to remain calm - lots of Mummy Karma :) and after the ER, relax, take it easy, drink lots. If you start bloating a lot (like I did), you might find sitting uncomfortable. Listen to your body.

:dust::dust::dust:

Thank you so much! I am already SOOOO bloated. I'm hoping it won't get much worse:(

Hi Ladies, I am still a little spacey feeling from the ER, but they retrieved 18 mature eggs from 29 total. I am feeling achey, but the heating pad is helping loads. FXed for the fert report tomorrow!

My head isn't 100% so I can't keep up with everything going on here today! I hope you all don't mind if I just do the personal update and save the rest for later. I just thought you ladies about to trigger or ER with similar follicle progression might want the infos :flower:

Wow Ksluice 18 is fantastic! :happydance: Can't wait to hear a fertilization report. Rest up over the next few days and utilize that heat pad while you can. If I could go back in time I would have booked that week off but silly me thought it would be easy. Luckily mine was on a Wednesday so I only had to suffer through two days at work and then rest all weekend.

Drs- The babies look so sweet! This is the litter box I have. It empties itself and drains out the washing machine drain. It is AMAZING!! https://www.catgenie.com/

Kelly, Jenn,MrsC, Chels- How are you all feeling?

I have never heard of this litterbox before, interesting! I wonder if it is available in Canada??? I'm going to look into it.

I'm feeling good so far, 6 days to go until I can officially say I am pregnant! I'm glad you are feeling better, and that's great that you are going to the gym. I go through periods where I can be dedicated but then something happens and I use that excuse not to go anymore. I haven't been to the gym since January and I keep paying for my membership because I am locked in. What a waste!

baby- i went to the gym today.. 30 min slow on the bike and was still short of breath.. sigh. and im up 7 lbs. i dont have a place to hook up a litterbox to water..

I'm reading what to expect when you are expecting and the first month chapter has a whole speel on the first trimester being very difficult on your body. It recommends taking it easy with everything, house cleaning, shopping, everything. It seems a bit overboard but hey why not milk it. I know you have a demanding job so the gym is probably not in the cards until after 4 months. I'm trying to get my DH to read it as he keeps telling me that just because I am pregnant doesn't mean I am not able to do stuff. He's really lazy so I can't rely on him helping around the house.

Azlissie that is so frustrating that they called you three times and then made you wait. Congrats on the transfer!! Your embryos look great, I assume you transferred all three? FX for a BFP!!!

Doing OK, thanks BOMO! Have an U/S next week Friday to see how the follies are doing. But I will continue using the CBFM, since it really knew better when I was ovulating than the doctor did! :) Then, I guess we have to pray that they all thaw well ... and see how things go. My break down lasted only one day, I am back to being my cheerful optimistic self :)

But ... I did put on about 2.5 kilos during the stimming and I can't lose it!

Bubu: I'm glad you are feeling better I am a glass half full kind of person and I feel it gets me further in life to have a positive attitude. This whole process can be such a rollercoaster and it is hard not to breakdown and cry on a daily basis. Good Luck with your FET, remember 3 is a lucky number!! This is your third try and you are thawing three right? Two three's equals BFP!!

MrsC all my info looks great. 6 more days and hopefully you can ad a great beta number.

Angie: What a great idea with the videos! I've been writing about my journey in a blog so that I can look back on this. I also follow a bunch of blogs that started from IVF or TTC and resulted in being a pregnancy blog and then a being a mom blog. One day you will be able to show your son or daughter this.

Jenn, I like that and will make it into my mantra :) two threes = BFP :) :) :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back