IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies

Wow it took me an age to catch up on everyone's posts!!

Congrats to everyone who has their bfp already!

As for me... Got my ER tomorrow morning. I've got 20 follicles so really hopeful to get lots of eggs and a good fertilisation report :)

My first ICSI ended in early mmc so really hopeful this is my turn :)

Baby dust to all

Pink xxx

Hi Pink!
My ER is tomorrow too! We can go through this together:)

Hey Lindsay

Yey! How you feeling!? I'm feeling full! Looking forward to tomorrow now :) x

Pink- I'm feeling so bloated! Back hurts etc. Very uncomfortable! I'm definitely getting a heating pad today. Heard that helps:) do you have to go back to work any time after ER?

Stinas - Good luck with your transfer!!

drsquid - LOVE the new pic :)

TTC - CONGRATS :happydance: how exciting and what a great beta!!

One - how is stimming going?

Swepakepa - :hugs:

ksluice - YAY for so many; cannot wait for your report on them! Hope you are feeling better :)

Never - Great idea...will check out your journal/video! How did your scan go?

MrsC - Thanks! And front page looks right :)

Baby - I have gained 7 pounds since I started my first IVF cycle back in February; and people who used to tell me how I was looking thin...now say nothing! Being shorter and gaining just a few pounds shows so much. I have been drinking lots of gatorade the past couple days and finally that seems to be helping me.

az - WOW....they made you rush there to sit?! I would have asked them WHY! And on a great note, snuggle in little beans! Take it easy and hope you get your BFP :)

Pink - Good luck tomorrow!!!!

Kelly - Happy Birthday to your son :)

Lindsay - When I had my first retrieval I was sore; I would say just take it easy and stay down as much as possible! The pain meds did really help me. Good luck tomorrow...it is so exciting!!!

I had my scan this morning and still waiting for blood results. Looks like my largest on the left side is now 18mm, there is a 14 there and some smaller ones, and on the right the largest is 13mm and I have four 9mm ones. I hope ER is still Monday so the rest have a chance to catch up! C'mon follies...GROW!!!! :) The gatorade is really helping, I am not very bloated anymore..YAY and I am going to try to go to the gym today and just walk. I feel like I need to do something!

Lindsay. I work as a teacher so I'm on my summer break at the moment soi won't be going back for another 3 weeks. When I had my first ivf in feb I had my ET on the sat and stayed off work until the Wednesday.

Michelle - I remember you from my last cycle. We're cycling again together :) I really hope we get better luck this time :)

I remain positive as always

Pink xxx

Pink- I am a teacher also:) definitely great timing! Good luck tomorrow.
Michelle - thanks so much. Wishing you luck next week:)

Lindsay. I work as a teacher so I'm on my summer break at the moment soi won't be going back for another 3 weeks. When I had my first ivf in feb I had my ET on the sat and stayed off work until the Wednesday.

Michelle - I remember you from my last cycle. We're cycling again together :) I really hope we get better luck this time :)

I remain positive as always

Pink xxx

Hi there Pink :hi: I remember you too :) Hopefully the second time is a charm for both of us!!

The nurse just left me a message and said either Monday or Tuesday will be ER. The doctor probably won't consider my 18mm since the others are behind that and seem to be more in sync with each other! I HATE the waiting!!!

Michelle- that's exciting:) a few of mine were 18mm yesterday and today's u/s showed several were now 20mm. They're growing pretty fast. How long have you been stimming?

Good luck tomorrow Lindsey & Pink!

Michelle, good luck! I'm happy your feeling less bloated. I am feeling very irritated the last 2days. My first scan is tomorrow morning. Well see what that says, I am quite anxious and I hoping they see some good follies growing together, last time they were all over the place.

Hi Pink :hi:

Just popping in real quick before I jump in the shower and head out to my 5 day scan. It's only 7:30am here in HOT Arizona. I am already sweating balls :haha:

So my scan is at 9:00 and I will check back in when I get to work.

Praying for good news!

I'm going to try the Gatorade thing..Is it any kind or the G2 or whatever other fancy kind they have? :shrug:

Talk to you all soon!

ps..Thanks for checking out my video. They're fun to make. The first one was hilarious because I was terrified to inject myself. We wont be putting that one up :blush:

~Angie

Michelle - The waiting is definitely the worst part!! It's the waiting all the way along!!

Lindsay - yeah I'm finding this treatment easier being on holiday so not worrying about getting out of school for scans etc but the days go slower!

Oneof14 thanks :)

Xx

never2late-I watched your video and I am in love with your kitchen!! lol I live in a condo and we have the tiniest kitchen I cannot wait to move next year!!

Just got back from my U/s this morning... The doctor said everything looked good and he estimated trigger on Saturday and ER on Monday but might get pushed to Tuesday as well. The largest was 17mm which several others between 14mm and 12 mm.

Wow, there are a few teachers in here! What grade do you all teach? I am also one, as is Az. I teach 2nd grade. I will be going through my second Ivf cycle in Sept/Oct (stunning in Sept retrieval first week of Oct). I'm a little nervous because my principal is not 100% supportive. We all describe her as Dr Jeckle and Mr Hyde. She will be supportive one day then pull me aside and lecture me on my absences (something she isn't supposed to do and shouldn't since she is absent ALL the time) the next. It will be very interesting.

Wow, there are a few teachers in here! What grade do you all teach? I am also one, as is Az. I teach 2nd grade. I will be going through my second Ivf cycle in Sept/Oct (stunning in Sept retrieval first week of Oct). I'm a little nervous because my principal is not 100% supportive. We all describe her as Dr Jeckle and Mr Hyde. She will be supportive one day then pull me aside and lecture me on my absences (something she isn't supposed to do and shouldn't since she is absent ALL the time) the next. It will be very interesting.

I teach 5th grade Academic Support Literacy:) (like basic skills) that stinks about your principal!! Luckily I have been doing everything during the summer so my principal doesn't know anything yet. she really shouldn't be commenting on your absences. They're yours to use!

I just finished college-but I am starting my first real full time job as a pre-k teacher! This whole new job worries me as I may be doing both ivf procedures my first week of school!!!! ugh..my director/boss is super supportive in general, but does not know my situation. Sooo I am hoping she will take the news okay and not be upset that I am a new teacher and already hoping to be on maternity leave by next may/june!!

So exciting!! I taught Pre-K too:) wishing you luck with telling your boss. I find that a lot of people have sympathy simply because they barely know anything about IVF. When ate you starting everything? Stimming etc?

Lindsay - Today is day 8 for me of stims and I am feeling it. BUT the gatorade does really help!

One - Thanks and good luck tomorrow morning!!! I hope that you get a lot of follies together this time :)

Never - Oh yes, it is very hot in Arizona I hear! My mom lives in Scottsdale and my sister is in Queen Creek. I am actually going to visit them in December; flights are booked for me and my son to leave on 12/26. I cannot wait; I LOVE it there! And yes, it is called G2, and this is the first time I tried it and I love the orange one...tastes just like orange kool-aid to me :) Cannot wait to hear about your scan!

Wantbabysoon - We are so close with everything!!! I am going Monday or Tuesday now as well for ER and my follies are really just about the same as yours :)

I have a question....so everyone talks about eating pineapple core. I LOVE pineapple and did not do this last cycle, but am willing to try this one. I don't know how to cut one, but willing to try. So can someone explain what part you are supposed to eat? Do you cut it and eat just the pineapple itself?

Thanks Michelle!! Good question about the pineapple. I was thinking the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back