IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for ladies waiting for their 5 day transfers.. So the doctor just calls the day after ER to give the fert report, correct? If you don't hear from them until day 5 then everything is going as planned... Is that assumption correct?
I am just a worrier.......

Hi Ladies,
I had ER this morning... they got 19 eggs and all were mature!! Now waiting for the fert report.
I was in a lot of pain right after the retrieval but they gave me morphine and felt better right away. I am still sore down there but I think that is normal and should get better with each passing day!
Good luck to all who have ER tomorrow!

Congrats Wanbaby!! :happydance: That is great and having 12 fertilize is fantastic. My clinic called daily with updates until day 5, but I knew that going in.

Oh yeah...not as far in the game as all you other ladies, but I am due to start lupron tomorrow!!! =)

:happydance: Tha's great that you are getting started.

As for me....I thought I was going to take it easy today, but I was out and about all day. Nothing crazy, but went to church, lunch, then coffee in the city....thats kind of taking it easy>? lol After being in alllll day yesterday I had to be out.
Anyways...doc called today with my exact embryo numbers.....we transfered two...one Stage 1 Blast and one 5AA. The good news was we have 1 :cold:!!! :happydance::happydance:

Congrats Stinas!! I predict twins!

Hi Ladies, I am really sorry for being MIA this weekend and not doing any personal comments right now. My 21 yr old cousin was found dead in his bed yesterday morning and I've been trying to help my family with arranging meals and everything else. We don't know what happened and are all in shock and just going through the motions right now. Know that I am still thinking of all of you in the next few days and sending lots of baby dust your way but if I am not around I am spending time with my family.

OMG BOMO, I am so sorry to hear this. :cry: :hugs: My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

AFM, started my stims on Saturday. 300 follistim and 2 menapur jars. Go back tomorrow AM for bloodwork and u/s. GROW FOLLIES GROW!!!!! I wonder how long I will stim for?

Yeah Jchic congrats on finally getting started! Grow, Embries, Grow!!!

Tella: Nice hearing from you, excited to read your journal later.

Jchic- awesome!! I'm in Bridgewater:)
Wantbaby- congrats!! I go the day before you!!

I have a question for ladies waiting for their 5 day transfers.. So the doctor just calls the day after ER to give the fert report, correct? If you don't hear from them until day 5 then everything is going as planned... Is that assumption correct?

My doctor called me the day after to tell me how many were fertilized and then said they'd call me the day before ET to finalize everything for the day of:)

My doctor called me the day after to tell me how many were fertilized and then said they'd call me the day before ET to finalize everything for the day of:)

Wantababy - thats usually how it works but every place is different. Lindsay and I go to the same place, and that is their protocol. I know that must be the longest wait, but I am feeling positive for you!

BOMO--sorry to hear your news...warm thoughts to you and yours as you sort things out :(

WantBaby--great numbers! Wahoo! Let the waiting begin (continue!?) :0)

AFM: I had my retrieval this morning--6 eggs from 8 follies. (TMI Warning) My husband *sigh* shared with me that he had an "unintentional ejaculation" in his sleep last night. Not sure what will happen there, but the nurse he confided in seemed minimally concerned.

Anyway...we shall see what happens! I'll get the call tomorrow about the # fertilized.

Thanks for listening :)
Stacy

Stacy - 6 is great! I am sure the unintentional act wont put a damper on things!

Stacy - That is great with 6 eggies! Hope you get a great report on them tomorrow :) And I wouldn't worry about what happened with your DH; especially if the clinic is not worried.

4ever, 6 is great! looking forward to the fert report. Like that other said, I wouldnt worry.

How are you feeling one? How are the follies growing?

Hey Jess, they are doing OK (I guess) as of yesterday, I have 6 foliies ranging between 8/12mm. I am hoping for a huge improvement when I go in tomorrow. My nurse said my e2 levels are rising as they should. I am a little disappointed as I was hoping for more follies. my last cycle, which was cancelled, I had 10/11 follies, the problem is, they werent growing together. This cycle they seem to be altogether, but not many! :cry:

I really hope I find some good news out tomorrow.

You go in tomorrow for u/s & b/w since stimming? I hope you have lots of follies!!

Hey Stac- there is no such thing as TMI on here ;) I wouldn't worry because they weren't worried. Wait to see what they say tomorrow and then see how everything falls into place!

Hey Jess, they are doing OK (I guess) as of yesterday, I have 6 foliies ranging between 8/12mm. I am hoping for a huge improvement when I go in tomorrow. My nurse said my e2 levels are rising as they should. I am a little disappointed as I was hoping for more follies. my last cycle, which was cancelled, I had 10/11 follies, the probably is, they werent growing together. This cycle they seem to be altogether, by not many! :cry:

You go in tomorrow for u/s & b/w since stimming? I hope you have lots of follies!!

One, fingers crossed for you. Remember its quality over quantity and its best if they are growing together, which sounds like they are!
Yes tomorrow is my first appt since starting stims on Sat. Lets go team follies!

Hi ladies. I'm one of the veterans on this thread, but haven't been posting much recently after my failed cycle in May. I still follow along rooting for everyone silently since I don't have much to report myself. Well, today I do have news. I wanted to share since I still recognize a few of you from when I was more active on here. Well, my FET worked. My first beta last Friday was 231, and today's was 734! My first u/s will be 8/31. It makes no sense to me why tranferring two of my best embryos would fail, but transferring 1 frostie would work, but oh well. I'm still extremely nervous, but this is farther than we've ever been. So I'm trying to stay positive. I wanted to post this so it would maybe provide a little hope to those who have a failed cycle with frosties left over. Good luck to those still cycling and :hugs: to those still struggling!

Jess, Agreed, but since the cancelled cycle I am on edge. Im looking forward to hearing your update! Lots of follies that are growing together!!!

Hi ladies. I'm one of the veterans on this thread, but haven't been posting much recently after my failed cycle in May. I still follow along rooting for everyone silently since I don't have much to report myself. Well, today I do have news. I wanted to share since I still recognize a few of you from when I was more active on here. Well, my FET worked. My first beta last Friday was 231, and today's was 734! My first u/s will be 8/31. It makes no sense to me why tranferring two of my best embryos would fail, but transferring 1 frostie would work, but oh well. I'm still extremely nervous, but this is farther than we've ever been. So I'm trying to stay positive. I wanted to post this so it would maybe provide a little hope to those who have a failed cycle with frosties left over. Good luck to those still cycling and :hugs: to those still struggling!

So8, congrats!! That is awesome news!! so excited for you.

S08, WOW! Great news! That gives me hope!!! Inspiring! Congratulations!!!!

YAYYYY - I am so happy for you :hugs: :happydance: And thank you for giving us some hope ... 2nd FET try will be this month :)
Good luck for your u/s :flower: Your betas have been going up nicely :)

All the ladies with possible OHSS....dont your docs keep an extra eye on you? Mine said it was possible with me, so she monitored me even closer so it wont happen. Just curious (not saying they did anything wrong)

wantbabysoon - Thats great news!!!! I felt really really full and crampy. Just keep extra hydrated...even if you dont want to drink, force yourself.

MoBaby - Just wondering...whats the difference between azoospermia & oligospermia? Did they tell you why your other ICSI's didnt work? (sorry if it was already mentioned or if you dont want to say why)

MrsC - What is OTD? lol If it is the beta, then mine is Aug 20.

As for me....I thought I was going to take it easy today, but I was out and about all day. Nothing crazy, but went to church, lunch, then coffee in the city....thats kind of taking it easy>? lol After being in alllll day yesterday I had to be out.
Anyways...doc called today with my exact embryo numbers.....we transfered two...one Stage 1 Blast and one 5AA. The good news was we have 1 :cold:!!! :happydance::happydance:

Yes OTD is your test date. :) Fx for the 20th! Yay for one :cold:

Hi Ladies, I am really sorry for being MIA this weekend and not doing any personal comments right now. My 21 yr old cousin was found dead in his bed yesterday morning and I've been trying to help my family with arranging meals and everything else. We don't know what happened and are all in shock and just going through the motions right now. Know that I am still thinking of all of you in the next few days and sending lots of baby dust your way but if I am not around I am spending time with my family.

:hugs: I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts.

HI Girls, I check up here every now and then. But at the moment I feel lost in here so im just updating my journal mostly.

AFM > I had my follow up after IVF#2 failure but it was a very long one. SO if you interested you can go read it in my journal here. Im just enjoying my time off and having fun. Obviously drinking to much :blush: and had a fab weekend. We applied for a house so now it the stressful part to see if we get the loan. So fx'd for that one.

Fx you guys get the loan. We are in the process of looking and it seems a little stressful.

BOMO - I am sorry :( All my love to you! Stay strong.

Stinas - great news!!! YAY for frosties! Are you going to be testing you think?

Linds - how are you feeling?

AFM, started my stims on Saturday. 300 follistim and 2 menapur jars. Go back tomorrow AM for bloodwork and u/s. GROW FOLLIES GROW!!!!! I wonder how long I will stim for?

Yay for getting started! Grow follies grow!

Hi Ladies,
Just heard from the doctor.. We have 12 fertilized and they are looking at a 5 day transfer on Friday. Grow babies grow!

:happydance: That is great news!

BOMO--sorry to hear your news...warm thoughts to you and yours as you sort things out :(

WantBaby--great numbers! Wahoo! Let the waiting begin (continue!?) :0)

AFM: I had my retrieval this morning--6 eggs from 8 follies. (TMI Warning) My husband *sigh* shared with me that he had an "unintentional ejaculation" in his sleep last night. Not sure what will happen there, but the nurse he confided in seemed minimally concerned.

Anyway...we shall see what happens! I'll get the call tomorrow about the # fertilized.

Thanks for listening :)
Stacy

Yay for 6 eggs! Try not to worry about the mishap. I'm sure everything will be fine. Fx for some good fertilized ones.

Hey Jess, they are doing OK (I guess) as of yesterday, I have 6 foliies ranging between 8/12mm. I am hoping for a huge improvement when I go in tomorrow. My nurse said my e2 levels are rising as they should. I am a little disappointed as I was hoping for more follies. my last cycle, which was cancelled, I had 10/11 follies, the problem is, they werent growing together. This cycle they seem to be altogether, but not many! :cry:

Good luck! I hope you get many follies.

:happydance: This is wonderful news! I'm so excited for you. Sometimes I guess FET's are just meant to be. Great betas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"