IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
s08 - GREAT second beta :) I am so happy for you :yipee:

One - I will be thinking about you tomorrow and good luck with your scan! Just remember, it is quality! And it is great they are all growing together this time. I don't have many follicles that matured, so I am nervous too, but trying to stay positive, as I know I only need one to stick :)

I will update tomorrow after my ER; gonna take it easy tonight and rest since I have to be up at 4am to get there by 6am. Hope everyone has a great evening!!!

s08 yay!! That's so exciting!

Michelle- will be thinking about you tomorrow!!!

Thanks Michelle! You are absolutely right! Good luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you!

Lindsay - Where in NJ are you?

JC - We are sort of close...im in Washington Twp...like a block away from Paramus.

wantbabysoon - YAYYYY congrats!!!! My place called the day after ER and a day or two before ET with updates, as well as day after ET with a :cold: update. I think every place is different though. If you dont get a call, you call them and ask.

Jenn - :happydance::baby::baby: Time will tell lol I keep imagining twins, so you never know. Poor DH...he works like a mad man now, I can only imagine how he will be if that happens lol

4everyoung - Congrats!!! Im sure it will be ok...it happens sometimes...im sure the nurse has heard it all, so she is unfazed with most of the things she hears.

s08 - Thats wonderful news!! Big Congrats!!!!

michelle - Good luck tom!!!!!! :happydance:

As for me....they called today telling me I need to up my Progesterone from 1ml to 1.5ml...no biggie I guess.

Question for you ladies....im still not good with all this lingo but for instance...what does this mean....9dp5dt ? Is it 9 days post 5 day transfer?

Stinas- I want to say your lingo is correct:) I'm learning too. It takes me a while to read some of the posts because I have to "translate" hahaha!!
I live in Bridgewater! If you are in Washington Twp, I'm like 30 ish minutes from you? I used to go up to that area!
I was thinking (idk who would be interested) in forming a once a month or whenever we can "IVF group get together" for those of us that are close. There really isn't anything around here like that and I thought it would be fun???

congrats S08!!!

good luck tomorrow michelle-enjoy relaxation time tonight!!

Tonight will be the opposite for me-very nervous-due for my shot between 7-9....DH gets home are 7:30 so we will prob stick with a 8pm for my lupron shots....eeeek!!

Good luck almosthere !!! I had to do my shots myself- DH is super wimpy with needles haha. He almost passed out!!

stay tuned I might freak out and come here for advice!!!! And I may try to do it to myself as I can feel my pain-where he can't and I am sensitive about my belly :/ Is lupron just a shot or do I mix any powder?? And actually I have the lueprolide---sorry for poor spelling...

Also, my nurse didn't even call me to confirm the amount to inject..but my sheet says 10 so I am going with that....

stay tuned I might freak out and come here for advice!!!! And I may try to do it to myself as I can feel my pain-where he can't and I am sensitive about my belly :/ Is lupron just a shot or do I mix any powder?? And actually I have the lueprolide---sorry for poor spelling...

Also, my nurse didn't even call me to confirm the amount to inject..but my sheet says 10 so I am going with that....

I didn't take Lupron in my cycle. Did you look at it yet? I had to do both kinds of shots (3 different types to be exact). I'm surprised they didn't confirm. too late to call them?? I'll give you a tip- ice the spot you want to inject for a couple of minutes. I learned this waaaaaay to late in my cycle lol. But when my nurse told me about it, it was a life saver. Couldn't feel the needle at all!!! Let me know if you need help!

thanks for the tip lindsay!!!! I am too afraid to check all the meds out I just checked which needed to stay at room temp and which needed to be refridgerated hahaha. I will research and watch shot videos with dh before we try it!

and DH was wimpy too but needed to give me my monthly b-12 so we have an upper-hand with needles I suppose (although b-12 seems so much easier-in the leg or arm I inject the liquid into the syringe and dh injects to my bloodstream)!! Some videos I have watched with IVF meds looks so confusing with the mixing of liquid and powder letting are in or out, twisting for the right amount.....oh goodness!! =) I am sure I will get used to it all soon enough!

and DH was wimpy too but needed to give me my monthly b-12 so we have an upper-hand with needles I suppose (although b-12 seems so much easier-in the leg or arm I inject the liquid into the syringe and dh injects to my bloodstream)!! Some videos I have watched with IVF meds looks so confusing with the mixing of liquid and powder letting are in or out, twisting for the right amount.....oh goodness!! =) I am sure I will get used to it all soon enough!

Yes you will... sounds overwhelming at first but you will be a pro soon.

It is extremely overwhelming at first!! That's why I'm surprised your nurse didn't give you a demo or something lol. Day 1 is definitely the worst!!
Good luck!!

michelle: good luck tomorrow!
Almost: lupron is no biggie. I itch soooo much on my belly after using it! I hope this next cycle not so much since I'm doing microdose :) When is your collection set for?
Lindsay: are you feeling okay? (sorry if i missed your update!)
Jchic: Good luck at your scan!!
Oneof14: 6 sounds good but hoping more pop up tomorrow!! Maybe since they are all growing together this time everything will be mature and you will have all blasts :)
4Everyyoung: Yea for collection! Hope you are feeling well :)
wanbabysoon: Thats great news!! so excited for you!!

Hey Tella! Nice to hear from you again :) Glad your f/u appt went well!
Sorry if I missed anyone!! This thread booms while I am at work and its hard for me to see updates as I am on my phone!!

I only have 13 more days of BCP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting excited :) And my ticker finally went under 1 month until egg collection.

My update MrsC: so out of the 17 fert, 17 cleaved by day 3, 2 blasts and 8 morulas on day 5, 1 genetically normal on board. Fxed and lots of sticky dust please!!!

michelle: good luck tomorrow!
Almost: lupron is no biggie. I itch soooo much on my belly after using it! I hope this next cycle not so much since I'm doing microdose :) When is your collection set for?
Lindsay: are you feeling okay? (sorry if i missed your update!)
Jchic: Good luck at your scan!!
Oneof14: 6 sounds good but hoping more pop up tomorrow!! Maybe since they are all growing together this time everything will be mature and you will have all blasts :)
4Everyyoung: Yea for collection! Hope you are feeling well :)
wanbabysoon: Thats great news!! so excited for you!!

Hey Tella! Nice to hear from you again :) Glad your f/u appt went well!
Sorry if I missed anyone!! This thread booms while I am at work and its hard for me to see updates as I am on my phone!!

I only have 13 more days of BCP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting excited :) And my ticker finally went under 1 month until egg collection.

Mobaby- thanks for asking. I am feeling SOOOO much better today:) so excited for you and the countdown haha!! How many days are they keeping you on the BCP? I was originally on them for 16 days but they changed it so I was only on them for 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"