IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsay - I think closer to an hour. Thats near Edison right? A friend of mine lives there and it usually takes me about 50min to get there. Im the second to last exit in NJ off Parkway North.
We should totally do that!

almosthere - aww dont be nervous!!! The belly shots are a piece of cake!!! I have a pretty flat tummy, so I thought it would be painful, nope....just an itsy bitsy pinch. Getting your blood drawn hurts about 30x worse. No matter what you will break a bit of a sweat right before you stick it in, but its just natural...I did too. You get used to it....it will be like nothing by the third time. Good luck!
Didnt they explain to you how to mix? I didnt do Lupron, so im not sure exactly.

MoBaby - Yay!!!

Stinas - I'm north of Edison. - near Somerville if that help? Bridgewater Mall? Lol a lot of people know that. I really think it would be a great idea:)

It is 30 days on the BCP! Glad I'm more than half way through. My first cycle it was 21 then second it was 5 wks I think. The clinic has specific weeks they do egg collection so it has to be based around their schedule.

It is 30 days on the BCP! Glad I'm more than half way through. My first cycle it was 21 then second it was 5 wks I think. The clinic has specific weeks they do egg collection so it has to be based around their schedule.

That's why they originally had me at 16 days! They were able to change it to 7 so I was happy lol! That stinks but at least you're almost there!!!

Stinas- I want to say your lingo is correct:) I'm learning too. It takes me a while to read some of the posts because I have to "translate" hahaha!!
I live in Bridgewater! If you are in Washington Twp, I'm like 30 ish minutes from you? I used to go up to that area!
I was thinking (idk who would be interested) in forming a once a month or whenever we can "IVF group get together" for those of us that are close. There really isn't anything around here like that and I thought it would be fun???

I love this idea!! Count me in :)

Stinas- I know where that is! I grew up in Cresskill so not far from there

Yay! I'm so excited I'm not the only one that wants to do this haha!!

Stacy: Congrats on the 6 eggs :happydance: and don't worry about DH's sample they can do amazing things when they do the washing. FX for a great report tomorrow.

One: Don't stress over your lack of follicles you only need one. I stressed over my 4 eggs and it all worked out for me. Sometimes less can be more. And it sounds like they are growing on schedule. :hugs:

S08: :happydance: Congrats on getting your BFP!!!! Those are great betas sounds like you have a strong bean in there.

Michelle: Good Luck tomorrow!!! FX for lots of mature eggies.

Stinas: I'm sure things will change when baby arrives your DH will want to be home as much as possible with his family.

Stinas and Jchic- let's see if there's anyone else in our area that would be interested. I'll post it on the RMA thread also:) I'll be happy to organize!

Hey Jersey Girls! I have always wanted to go there and visit Carlos's Bakery have you ever been?

Hey Jersey Girls! I have always wanted to go there and visit Carlos's Bakery have you ever been?

Haha Jenn!! Don't want to let you down but i don't think it lives up to the show'a standard haha. It's good- soooo expensive- but unfortunately unless you have a monstrosity of a cake made its similar to a lot of other bakeries in Nj. Lol! You're funny.

Haha Jenn!! Don't want to let you down but i don't think it lives up to the show'a standard haha. It's good- soooo expensive- but unfortunately unless you have a monstrosity of a cake made its similar to a lot of other bakeries in Nj. Lol! You're funny.

Lindsay & Jchic - yay! Im ready!

Lindsay - I have heard of that mall before, but never been. The mall is 10min away from me and its HUGE, so I rarely go to different ones anymore...im too lazy to drive now lol Years ago, yes, I would do it, now....forget that hahaha

Jenn - I think lately its been hyped up by stupid shows like Jersey Shore or Jerseylicious....we are NOTHING like them and its a shame that some people think we are like that.... embarrassing to say the least.
Carlos Bakery is ok....nothing special, he just got lucky with a show. I have met him many times and have tried his cakes before...its more of the name than a taste & look of the cakes. Your pretty much paying double the price for the name. There are tonssss of other bakeries in the area that are to die for. One thats a few blocks from him has the most amazing Lobster tails I have ever had! They melt in your mouth. mmmm

Hi everyone--Thanks for the encouragement! :)

The lupron isn't a bad shot--no mixing for me, though I'm not sure if there are other ways it comes. My husband did my shots for me--I just can't bring myself to do it!

I wish everyone good luck--so much going on this board. I am awfully nauseated and crampy tonight after my ER...this didn't happen with my last two IVFs. At any rate, I am hoping this will pass, but I am grateful I don't need to work this week so I can get all of my treatment taken care of! :0)

Lindsay & Jchic - yay! Im ready!

Lindsay - I have heard of that mall before, but never been. The mall is 10min away from me and its HUGE, so I rarely go to different ones anymore...im too lazy to drive now lol Years ago, yes, I would do it, now....forget that hahaha

Jenn - I think lately its been hyped up by stupid shows like Jersey Shore or Jerseylicious....we are NOTHING like them and its a shame that some people think we are like that.... embarrassing to say the least.
Carlos Bakery is ok....nothing special, he just got lucky with a show. I have met him many times and have tried his cakes before...its more of the name than a taste & look of the cakes. Your pretty much paying double the price for the name. There are tonssss of other bakeries in the area that are to die for. One thats a few blocks from him has the most amazing Lobster tails I have ever had! They melt in your mouth. mmmm

LOL! I figured as much but we don't really have many bakeries here. I'd love to try some of the stuff I keep seeing on the show. But I know the lines are insane so I can't say I'd wait to get in.

okay ladies I have my lupron in my system!! hahaha...feel free to read more about my experience in my journal and thanks for all the help and support!

Phew!!! So happy for you!!! Wasn't terrible right? More mental lol!

Aw ladies I wish I could also join this IVF group visit but MA is a bit far!! I would have to mapquest how far and see if the day works for me! How soon were you ladies thinking? After everyone finishes their current IVF cycle/in tww/already preg hopefully!!!???

YES Lindsay-sooo mentally scarey and nerve wracking!!!!!! The website I watched told me to change shot spots, do you ladies do this? Stomach...leg....arm...I thought the stomach was the hardest so wanted to rid of that fear first!

Nooooo I was told only stomach. Definitely confirm that before changing location. I just changed sides of my stomach each shot.
I was thinking of meeting up once in August so we could all meet each other and chat. Then once a month? Thought it would be fun!!!

Stacy: Congrats on the 6 eggs :happydance: and don't worry about DH's sample they can do amazing things when they do the washing. FX for a great report tomorrow.

One: Don't stress over your lack of follicles you only need one. I stressed over my 4 eggs and it all worked out for me. Sometimes less can be more. And it sounds like they are growing on schedule. :hugs:

S08: :happydance: Congrats on getting your BFP!!!! Those are great betas sounds like you have a strong bean in there.

Michelle: Good Luck tomorrow!!! FX for lots of mature eggies.

Stinas: I'm sure things will change when baby arrives your DH will want to be home as much as possible with his family.

Thanks so much Jenn I feel so much better with you telling me this. I will keep you posted tomorrow. How are you feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"