IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds lovely lindsay-I would not be able to get the extra time and money to drive out there all the time-prob approx a 6 hour drive or so depending on the area! BUT I would love to make it out at least once in the near future =)

4everyoung-hope you feel better soon!! & hope you have your bfp soon as well of course!!!! =)

GL one of....and jenn is right, you only need one lucky follicle!!!! =)

Hello everyone! I tried to remember everyone who I wanted to say something to but my memory is crap.

Michelle, good luck with ER tomorrow! I can't wait to hear how many eggies you get. Hope tonight was nice and relaxing!

Thanks for the success story, s08! I'm currently in the 2ww after my FET so I'm glad to hear that they do work!

Best of luck to the ladies waiting for ET - I know how nerve wracking it can be! I don't remember who asked about getting updates from the clinic, but for mine I heard nothing between ER and ET - I showed up that morning not even knowing if any had fertilized! But that was partly because ER was on a Friday and they close over the weekend.

I had my prog. test today and they scheduled my beta - next Wednesday!! That's forever from now. I will be 17dpo by then - I have no idea why they're waiting so long. I don't think there's any way I can hold out that long so I might test over the weekend.

Hope everyone has a good week!

want- yay 12... that is fabulous. we had a day 3 scheduled and they called that am to say we were doing day 5. if they are all planning day 5 then...they may or may not call but they know peole are going nuts, so hopefully theyd call and give you updates. but i woulndt expect an update til day 3 as they try to leave them alone between fert and day 3

4ever- yay 6. also fabulous

s08- yay yay yay

almost- the lupron is a tiny tiny amount. the one i had you rehydate it at the beginning and then draw off the one vial. i only did stomach but changed spots around my stomach,. i have a nice pic of my bloaty bruised belly

ksluice- yay for pupo =)

heh all the jersey girls- im from philly (but live in ca cause i DONT do winter). i do miss the shore.. and rita's... sigh

az- how many days post transfer are you? fingers crossed.. do you know what your progesterone came back at? (not that it really matters... heck mine was INSANE).

s08 - GREAT second beta :) I am so happy for you :yipee:

One - I will be thinking about you tomorrow and good luck with your scan! Just remember, it is quality! And it is great they are all growing together this time. I don't have many follicles that matured, so I am nervous too, but trying to stay positive, as I know I only need one to stick :)

I will update tomorrow after my ER; gonna take it easy tonight and rest since I have to be up at 4am to get there by 6am. Hope everyone has a great evening!!!

Good luck tomorrow!!

As for me....they called today telling me I need to up my Progesterone from 1ml to 1.5ml...no biggie I guess.

Question for you ladies....im still not good with all this lingo but for instance...what does this mean....9dp5dt ? Is it 9 days post 5 day transfer?

It is 9 days post/past 5 day transfer. :) You are getting it!

I only have 13 more days of BCP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting excited :) And my ticker finally went under 1 month until egg collection.

Yay for almost being done with the BC!

My update MrsC: so out of the 17 fert, 17 cleaved by day 3, 2 blasts and 8 morulas on day 5, 1 genetically normal on board. Fxed and lots of sticky dust please!!!

thank you for the update and Congrats on being PUPO!!

okay ladies I have my lupron in my system!! hahaha...feel free to read more about my experience in my journal and thanks for all the help and support!

Yay for getting the shot done!

I had my prog. test today and they scheduled my beta - next Wednesday!! That's forever from now. I will be 17dpo by then - I have no idea why they're waiting so long. I don't think there's any way I can hold out that long so I might test over the weekend.

Hope everyone has a good week!

Good luck on next wednesday! Or even over the weekend. :winkwink:

Lindsay18 - congrats on 14 fertilized eggs! Good news you have been losing weight, it should indicate that ohss will stay at bay :)

never2late70 - fingers crossed for you!

teapot - congrats on having 2 on board! Sorry you didn't have any to freeze :(

Pink Gerbera - congrats on having 6 embies

Stinas - congrats on have 2 on board and a frostie! Snuggle in tight embies. Yep your lingo is correct :)

mochelle01 - good luck for your ER tomorrow!

4everyoung - 6 is great!

wantbabysoon - congrats on the 12 fertilized eggs, that's a great number :) I felt sore after retrieval, worse on my second cycle. I found the best relief was with a hot water bottle. Hope your feeling better soon. My clinic calls the day after with a fert report, they check them on day 3 and evaluate them on day 5. I don't get an update until 5 minutes before the transfer, but I'm assuming if none were good enough to be transferred I would have got a call on the morning of transfer day.

MrsC - good luck with your scan today!

BabyOnMyOwn - oh my gosh, I am so sorry! Big :hugs:

Tella - fingers crossed for you, hope you get the house!

S08 - I remember you from earlier in the year, I am so excited and happy for you!

ksluice - congrats for have 1 on board! Snuggle in tight there embie :)

Hey ladies!

So just got back from my scan. Looks like we have 8 under 10 on the right and 1 at 11 and 5 under 10 on the left :) Right on schedule, so hopefully 1 more week and its retrieval time!

Dr. Squid-I used to vacation with family friends up in P.A by the lake and I loved ritas--I miss it too, yumm!!

And I suppose I will stick with my tummy-although I will call my nurse out of curiosity. I also was sent two dif. syringes for my lupron and just used the one in the box, but they looked slightly dif. in size although both were labled with the same numbers and were called units....MObaby...looks like we are very close in ivf cycles!! I only have 6 more days of BCPS!!! eeeek!! =)

Jess, that's awesome!!!

MrsC, how are you feeling any more sickness?

AFM, when this morning for b/w & u/s I have 7 embies from 8-16mm. I hope I get to trigger sometimes this week. I will know more later, when I get the b/w results.

Hey Jess, they are doing OK (I guess) as of yesterday, I have 6 foliies ranging between 8/12mm. I am hoping for a huge improvement when I go in tomorrow. My nurse said my e2 levels are rising as they should. I am a little disappointed as I was hoping for more follies. my last cycle, which was cancelled, I had 10/11 follies, the problem is, they werent growing together. This cycle they seem to be altogether, but not many! :cry:

I really hope I find some good news out tomorrow.

You go in tomorrow for u/s & b/w since stimming? I hope you have lots of follies!!

6 follies are not bad at all it just means those 6 are healthy! Remember quality over quantity. And my ER are evident of that high no of eggs doesnt mean anything.

Hi ladies. I'm one of the veterans on this thread, but haven't been posting much recently after my failed cycle in May. I still follow along rooting for everyone silently since I don't have much to report myself. Well, today I do have news. I wanted to share since I still recognize a few of you from when I was more active on here. Well, my FET worked. My first beta last Friday was 231, and today's was 734! My first u/s will be 8/31. It makes no sense to me why tranferring two of my best embryos would fail, but transferring 1 frostie would work, but oh well. I'm still extremely nervous, but this is farther than we've ever been. So I'm trying to stay positive. I wanted to post this so it would maybe provide a little hope to those who have a failed cycle with frosties left over. Good luck to those still cycling and :hugs: to those still struggling!

WOW that is absolutely awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so glad you got your bfp!!!

michelle: good luck tomorrow!
Almost: lupron is no biggie. I itch soooo much on my belly after using it! I hope this next cycle not so much since I'm doing microdose :) When is your collection set for?
Lindsay: are you feeling okay? (sorry if i missed your update!)
Jchic: Good luck at your scan!!
Oneof14: 6 sounds good but hoping more pop up tomorrow!! Maybe since they are all growing together this time everything will be mature and you will have all blasts :)
4Everyyoung: Yea for collection! Hope you are feeling well :)
wanbabysoon: Thats great news!! so excited for you!!

Hey Tella! Nice to hear from you again :) Glad your f/u appt went well!
Sorry if I missed anyone!! This thread booms while I am at work and its hard for me to see updates as I am on my phone!!

I only have 13 more days of BCP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting excited :) And my ticker finally went under 1 month until egg collection.

I pray the next month goes past quickly!!!

My update MrsC: so out of the 17 fert, 17 cleaved by day 3, 2 blasts and 8 morulas on day 5, 1 genetically normal on board. Fxed and lots of sticky dust please!!!

Congrats on being PUPO!!! Fx'd for you!

want- yay 12... that is fabulous. we had a day 3 scheduled and they called that am to say we were doing day 5. if they are all planning day 5 then...they may or may not call but they know peole are going nuts, so hopefully theyd call and give you updates. but i woulndt expect an update til day 3 as they try to leave them alone between fert and day 3

4ever- yay 6. also fabulous

s08- yay yay yay

almost- the lupron is a tiny tiny amount. the one i had you rehydate it at the beginning and then draw off the one vial. i only did stomach but changed spots around my stomach,. i have a nice pic of my bloaty bruised belly

ksluice- yay for pupo =)

heh all the jersey girls- im from philly (but live in ca cause i DONT do winter). i do miss the shore.. and rita's... sigh

az- how many days post transfer are you? fingers crossed.. do you know what your progesterone came back at? (not that it really matters... heck mine was INSANE).

WOW i cant believe your 10 weeks already!

Lindsay18 - congrats on 14 fertilized eggs! Good news you have been losing weight, it should indicate that ohss will stay at bay :)

never2late70 - fingers crossed for you!

teapot - congrats on having 2 on board! Sorry you didn't have any to freeze :(

Pink Gerbera - congrats on having 6 embies

Stinas - congrats on have 2 on board and a frostie! Snuggle in tight embies. Yep your lingo is correct :)

mochelle01 - good luck for your ER tomorrow!

4everyoung - 6 is great!

wantbabysoon - congrats on the 12 fertilized eggs, that's a great number :) I felt sore after retrieval, worse on my second cycle. I found the best relief was with a hot water bottle. Hope your feeling better soon. My clinic calls the day after with a fert report, they check them on day 3 and evaluate them on day 5. I don't get an update until 5 minutes before the transfer, but I'm assuming if none were good enough to be transferred I would have got a call on the morning of transfer day.

MrsC - good luck with your scan today!

BabyOnMyOwn - oh my gosh, I am so sorry! Big :hugs:

Tella - fingers crossed for you, hope you get the house!

S08 - I remember you from earlier in the year, I am so excited and happy for you!

ksluice - congrats for have 1 on board! Snuggle in tight there embie :)

Thankls :hugs: Any idea when your IVF will start again?

Hey ladies!

So just got back from my scan. Looks like we have 8 under 10 on the right and 1 at 11 and 5 under 10 on the left :) Right on schedule, so hopefully 1 more week and its retrieval time!

That is awesome count!!!! You can take growth at an estimated 2-3mm a day on stims, so i would guess atleast 5/6 more days of stimms then trigger! :happydance:

Jess, that's awesome!!!

AFM, when this morning for b/w & u/s I have 7 embies from 8-16mm. I hope I get to trigger sometimes this week. I will know more later, when I get the b/w results.

Im keeping my fingers toes and everything crossed for you even my leggs at this time :haha:

Jess, that's awesome!!!

How exciting-getting so close-GL!!

jchic - great news, not long now til ER

Tella - I should start stimming in about a week, I cant wait, just want this week to hurry up already :)

Well even though I went against the docs orders because of my too many follies I still didn't even catch one of the 8 eggies :(.....I am thinking I should have just gave myself the trigger shot b/c we have such a small chance of conceiving on our own :( ehhh...I think we are out of this for a long shot now. We don't have the money for the IVF and just things are going crap our way. Prayers are lovely but I believe our TTC journey is over for now. Thanks ladies for always supporting and being there when I just wanted a cry. I appreciate it and I wish all of you ladies the BEST :)

One and jchic - Great reports from your scans!!!

Andrea - I am sorry and hope that things start to look up for you.

They got 10 eggs today! I am sore and so tired. Going to go rest and will catch up later.

Yay, Michelle - 10 eggs is awesome! Cant wait to hear the fert report!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"