IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well even though I went against the docs orders because of my too many follies I still didn't even catch one of the 8 eggies :(.....I am thinking I should have just gave myself the trigger shot b/c we have such a small chance of conceiving on our own :( ehhh...I think we are out of this for a long shot now. We don't have the money for the IVF and just things are going crap our way. Prayers are lovely but I believe our TTC journey is over for now. Thanks ladies for always supporting and being there when I just wanted a cry. I appreciate it and I wish all of you ladies the BEST :)

Andrea--I'm so sorry to hear that your journey is over (for now). I hope you can hang onto hope--hang in there and the best to you xoxo

Well even though I went against the docs orders because of my too many follies I still didn't even catch one of the 8 eggies :(.....I am thinking I should have just gave myself the trigger shot b/c we have such a small chance of conceiving on our own :( ehhh...I think we are out of this for a long shot now. We don't have the money for the IVF and just things are going crap our way. Prayers are lovely but I believe our TTC journey is over for now. Thanks ladies for always supporting and being there when I just wanted a cry. I appreciate it and I wish all of you ladies the BEST :)

Andrea I'm so sorry :(. I wish you all the best in whatever your future holds. Xoxo!!!

Yay, I got this in my email last night :)

Birth Control pill— Do not stop - Plan to continue on active birth control pills only at this time, (no sugar pills/no period). If you need refills please refill as needed.
8/26/12- Take last ACTIVE birth control pill and expect a period
08/31/12 Appt. -US/E2-If OK, start Estrogen
09/07/12 Appt.- US/E2-Lining check
09/14/12 Appt.- US/E2-Lining check
09/18/12-Possible Progesterone Start
09/21/12-Possible Embryo Transfer

Michelle - great news!!!! Congrats!

Andrea - I am sorry :( Hugs

yay phantom-happy to see you will be getting started soon!!

andrea-so sorry-I wish you well in the future if you continue to ttc/try other alternatives

michelle-congrats on all the eggies!!

I just got my update from today. My e2 is 859 my follies count is:

r) 7m 11m 13m

l) 7.5m, 7.5m, 8m, 9.5m, 14m & 16m

I am so happy more popped up, the nurse didnt seem concerned that some were still under 10,

They didnt really say, I am hoping soon, I imagine they might want to wait until the 7mm get a little bigger.

I've been stimming since the 6th. The nurse said I'll probably stim longer.

Oh ok. Yeah I stimmed for 10 days. And they got bigger so much faster toward the end!! So exciting!!

Nice One! Excited for you! Those 7's will be much bigger in a just a few short days! They usually grow about 2 mm per day!

How big do the follies have to be for them to trigger?

How big do the follies have to be for them to trigger?

I don't think there is a set size but upper teens and low 20's for a few of them is what my nurse said. She also said above 15 is a good indicator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"