IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Lindsay! Are you excited? Your transfer is right around the corner! How are you feeling? Has the pain gone away from the ER?

Very excited!!! And nervous. It's Thursday morning. Eeeek!!! The cramping is completely gone. Just soreness like sore muscles in my sides/chest/stomach. Not terrible.

One - That is fantastic, so happy for you. My clinic says anything 18mm and over is mature. I triggered when I had one at 20, 17, 14 & smaller ones and they said I had nine follicles amd got ten eggs. So sounds like your doing great. And I stimmed eleven days.

I am still pretty sore, cramping and so tired. The vicoden is helping. So excited to hear from them tomorrow.

I am starting to feel a little more hopeful for this FET - the RE's office called with my progesterone results from yesterday and it was greater than 40. On my fresh round at this point it was under 20 and they had me double the PIO dose. This time they said everything looks great and I don't have to increase the PIO.

I've been trying to not think about this too much because I was really crushed when it didn't work in July. I'd been feeling pretty negative about the whole thing but now a small amount of hope is creeping in - I just wish I could fast forward to next week so I would know one way or the other!!

Michelle- I'm so jealous that they gave you Vicoden! I got Tylenol with codeine which did NOTHING.
Az- so excited for you!!! Positive thoughts even though it's tough. Definitely routing for you, girl:)

Hello everyone! I tried to remember everyone who I wanted to say something to but my memory is crap.

Michelle, good luck with ER tomorrow! I can't wait to hear how many eggies you get. Hope tonight was nice and relaxing!

Thanks for the success story, s08! I'm currently in the 2ww after my FET so I'm glad to hear that they do work!

Best of luck to the ladies waiting for ET - I know how nerve wracking it can be! I don't remember who asked about getting updates from the clinic, but for mine I heard nothing between ER and ET - I showed up that morning not even knowing if any had fertilized! But that was partly because ER was on a Friday and they close over the weekend.

I had my prog. test today and they scheduled my beta - next Wednesday!! That's forever from now. I will be 17dpo by then - I have no idea why they're waiting so long. I don't think there's any way I can hold out that long so I might test over the weekend.

Hope everyone has a good week!

I know how you feel my ET was 15 days ago and my beta is tomorrow. There was no way I wasn't testing. Even though I got a BFP it still won't be real until the Beta confirms. I'm glad you are feeling positive about this cycle it's great that your results are up, I predict a BFP soon.

Well even though I went against the docs orders because of my too many follies I still didn't even catch one of the 8 eggies :(.....I am thinking I should have just gave myself the trigger shot b/c we have such a small chance of conceiving on our own :( ehhh...I think we are out of this for a long shot now. We don't have the money for the IVF and just things are going crap our way. Prayers are lovely but I believe our TTC journey is over for now. Thanks ladies for always supporting and being there when I just wanted a cry. I appreciate it and I wish all of you ladies the BEST :)

Andrea I am so sorry this cycle didn't work for you. :hugs: I hope you can do IVF soon. You will be a mommy!

One and jchic - Great reports from your scans!!!

Andrea - I am sorry and hope that things start to look up for you.

They got 10 eggs today! I am sore and so tired. Going to go rest and will catch up later.

Yeah for 10 :happydance: Congrats!

I just got my update from today. My e2 is 859 my follies count is:

r) 7m 11m 13m

l) 7.5m, 7.5m, 8m, 9.5m, 14m & 16m

I am so happy more popped up, the nurse didnt seem concerned that some were still under 10,

Woo Hoo! This is great news, in a couple day you should be triggering! I'm feeling good just totally ready to get my beta result.

How big do the follies have to be for them to trigger?

My clinic says 17.5 to get mature eggs so they trigger once enough are close to that.

Jenn- it didn't feel real with the beta, or the scan. It is feeling a bit more real cause they move so much when i scan but... I thin I won't really believe it til they kick

Jenn- it didn't feel real with the beta, or the scan. It is feeling a bit more real cause they move so much when i scan but... I thin I won't really believe it til they kick

How long after the ET is the beta? Did you get those pictures from that appointment?
My ET is Thursday- just wondering how long I'll have to wait :)

Hey all-

My nurse called--I'm doing a 2 day transfer tomorrow...only 2 of 6 eggs were fertilized, so my dream of triplets is crushed (kidding--sort of!). Anyway, it wasn't the news I was hoping for, and I know the "it just takes one," but it's still frustrating. But--what can you do? Here's to hoping.
Stacy

PS Why are people taking pain-killers? From the ER? Just curious :)

Yay!! That's still great news!! I can't wait to hear about it tomorrow! (selfish me was hoping we would have transfer in the same day lol!) but one day apart is pretty cool! So excited for you!!!
Yeah the pain meds were from the ER but I didn't get any hahaha

I had no pain after either egg retrieval. Goo luck to all you having et soon!!!!
4everyoung good luck Thursday! It only takes 1!!!

Yay!! That's still great news!! I can't wait to hear about it tomorrow! (selfish me was hoping we would have transfer in the same day lol!) but one day apart is pretty cool! So excited for you!!!

They could bump me to Thursday, but either way...we'll be peeing on sticks simultaneously, I'm sure :0)

They could bump me to Thursday, but either way...we'll be peeing on sticks simultaneously, I'm sure :0)

Haha that made me crack up! Close enough, right friend?! So excited for you:)

Good luck to everyone having transfer in the next couple days.. I have mine scheduled for Friday :)
The pain meds were for ER, I wasn't even relieved with Tylenol and they had to give me Morphine through IV because I was in so much pain... I am still sore in my stomach but the real nightmare is the PIO shots... They hurt like hell... Does anyone else have soreness from the PIO shots..

Good luck to everyone having transfer in the next couple days.. I have mine scheduled for Friday :)
The pain meds were for ER, I wasn't even relieved with Tylenol and they had to give me Morphine through IV because I was in so much pain... I am still sore in my stomach but the real nightmare is the PIO shots... They hurt like hell... Does anyone else have soreness from the PIO shots..

Yay!! We are a day apart!!
Is that the progesterone? I am doing vaginal suppositories - I lucked out. They're super easy.

Yay!! We are a day apart!!
Is that the progesterone? I am doing vaginal suppositories - I lucked out. They're super easy.

I don't know what PIO shots are--I am doing Crinone--vaginal suppository :)

Did I just put a big smiley face after the words "vaginal suppository"? I really hope these hormones smooth out soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"