IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha I'm cracking up again. Trust me I was smiling when I typed it too because I could do these for the rest of my life in comparison! Lol

PIO is progesterone in Oil..... I guess I will talk to the nurse at transfer if I can move to vaginal suppositories...

Want- what trigger did u do? I was told if I did the Ovidrel trigger I can do the suppositories but if they had to move me to the other trigger - name escapes me right now- then I would have had to do the shots.
That would be great if they could switch you. The suppositories are 3x a day and aren't a big deal at all. Just leaking (TMI??) sorry

bahahaa I will be doing vaginal supps too! lol oh yea, conquered lupron shot 2-def easy breezy compared to my b-12 as there is way more liquid to push in....=)

Want- what trigger did u do? I was told if I did the Ovidrel trigger I can do the suppositories but if they had to move me to the other trigger - name escapes me right now- then I would have had to do the shots.
That would be great if they could switch you. The suppositories are 3x a day and aren't a big deal at all. Just leaking (TMI??) sorry

I used Novarel for trigger.. They had given me the option of either shots or suppositories and silly me I chose the shots...

I used Novarel for trigger.. They had given me the option of either shots or suppositories and silly me I chose the shots...

Ohhhh silly you;) lol. That would be great if you could switch!

Want- I just realized our numbers and dates are almost exact!!

bahahaa I will be doing vaginal supps too! lol oh yea, conquered lupron shot 2-def easy breezy compared to my b-12 as there is way more liquid to push in....=)

Glad your shots are going well! Keep us updated for sure!

I am using pregnyl for my trigger shots-where do we give the trigger shot and is it more painful than the lupron??

I am using pregnyl for my trigger shots-where do we give the trigger shot and is it more painful than the lupron??

Still the stomach. And 2 days before ER - at least I've never heard any different. No it's not more painful. Still just a shot lol. I iced my injection spot though so I didn't feel anything.

Good to hear it is not painful! And I have been icing before each lupron shot =) Hope I don't get a bruised tummy-especially if I have to wear a bikini on the beach with all my friends who have no idea about me trying to get pregnant!!

One - That is fantastic, so happy for you. My clinic says anything 18mm and over is mature. I triggered when I had one at 20, 17, 14 & smaller ones and they said I had nine follicles amd got ten eggs. So sounds like your doing great. And I stimmed eleven days.

I am still pretty sore, cramping and so tired. The vicoden is helping. So excited to hear from them tomorrow.

Thank Michelle, rest up and I hope you feel better. Can't wait to hear about yout fert report! I hope I get as many eggs as you!

Oh I feel you there!! I retired my bikini because of my bruises. But I also discovered icing it just a couple days before I was done with my shots. Well after bruises haha.

My stomach was a total bruised mess during my cycle. My arms bruise badly from blood draw too. I hated wearing short sleeve because I felt like people thought I was a junkie or something. Six more days until I start injections again. I didn't ice last time, but will definitly try that this time - thanks for the advice :)

I think I may have screwed up and I am totally freaking out. This morning I grabbed my bottle of vicoden cause I knew I would need it right after er. My dr gave me one last er and so igrabbed the bottle and have taken some today. Tonight I realized I grabbed the bottle of vicodrn from my d&c which said hydrocodone-ibuprof 7.5-200mg. I am not supposed to take ibuorofen......did I just totally screw everything up??? I left a msg at my clinic but they are closed till tomorrow. I was even crying on the msg I am so worried. Is everything I just did for nothing.

Michelle I don't know what to tell you but I'm really hoping everything turns out okay. I don't think there would be enough ibuprofen in one dose to really hurt anything - women probably take it all the time without even knowing they're pregnant. I hope you hear back from the doc early tomorrow. :hugs:

michelle you don't have the embies on board one dose of advil (which is the brand name of what you took and a stronger pain killer added in) should not hurt anything. Relax and breath. Even if you did have the embies on board you and them would still be fine. :flower:

You are probably fine michelle try to relax tonight and call your nurse team to ease your mind in the morning!

AndreaFlorida - Im sorry its not going the way you hoped....I hope it all works out for you soon!

michelle - Yay for 10 eggs!! I agree with the other ladies...I think there is not enough to do any harm.

Phantom - YAY!! Good luck!!!

One - :happydance:

Lindsay - My beta is 9 days after ET....monday Aug 20

4everyoung - Dont worry....people get preg off their last :cold: So two is good! Good luck!
I didnt need any meds after my ER.

wantbabysoon - Good luck!!! As for the PIO....My right cheek does not hurt at all, but my left....I break a sweat before putting the needle in because it hurts. Today was the left side and it feels like a painful lump. All in all....I feel like the PIO would work better than the suppositories.

almosthere - I used the same trigger and mine was a butt shot.....ask before you do it.

As for me....Should I be feeling any symptoms by now? Im getting nervous. My boobs have never really stopped hurting from the time I started the BCP's....only thing is I get crampy here and there and hot flashes lately....thats about it. I dont want to symptom spot, but Im getting worried it might not have worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"