IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
4ever- sorry it wasnt as many as you like but two is still great .

linds- my beta was 8dp5dt (or 13 dpo) but docs have all dif sort of plans. i tested first on 6dp5dt and got a faint pos. the pics are from scans i got at work. i have a video i did last night where a is going batshit and b is being lazy but.. cant get to imageshack etc at work. i scan myself pretty much daily (hopefully im not hurting their hearing etc). just cant help it. im on nightshift and it is my halfway through the shift reward.

drugs- i didnt even take tylenol after.. i had no problems. only pain i had was from pio and that was excrutiating. i coulndt walk, touch my skin etc. but i was apparently allergic. that is highly unusual. as it turned out my progesterone without supplements was 279 so,., didnt flippin need them anyway

ibu- highly unlikely to cause any issues whatsoever =)

stinas- the only symptom i had was that i was tired. im nearly 11 weeks and that is still pretty much my only "symptom". only rare rare rare queasiness

AndreaFlorida - I'm so sorry, I hope you can find a way to achieve your dream! Big :hugs:

michelle01 - well done, 10 eggs is great! Rest up. Re the ibuprofen I'm really not sure hun, hope the clinic gets back to you soon and outs your mind at ease

Phantom710 - Yay, glad things are stating for you

oneof14 - great news!

jhic - they tend to trigger me at about 18-20mm

Jenn76 - good luck for tomorrows beta

4everyoung - 2 is still good, you never know 1 could split and you could still end up with your triplets :)

Lindsay18 - I wouldn't call suppositories lucking out, each to their own lol. I hated crinone, thought it was pretty gross :(

Stinas - my boobs hurt a lot when I got positives, but that was probably from the crinone. I was also really hot, I think it's a good sign that your having hot flushes :)

drsquid - how cool you can scan yourself, that must be fun :)

AFM - picked up some coq10 today, going to start in the morning, 1 week early can't hurt right? :)

Hey girls

Gosh so much happens in a couple of days on here!

Michelle well done on your 10 eggs. I'm sure the ibuprofen won't do any harm at all :)

Lindsay how you feeling about your transfer? Excited??

AFM I now have a 4AA and a 3BB blastocyst on board! :dust:

I'm so pleased to have some frostiness too :) I didn't get such good blasto's or Amy frostiness last time so really hopeful. Keeping everything crossed!

Pink xx

Thanks everyone.....i did take more then one dose of it yesterday which is why I was freaking out. I took five pills throughout the day, but my last one was at 3pm. When my dh got the one they prescribed, that is when I looked and realized it was not the same. I hope all is ok, I am/was so scared.

Congrats Pink!!!

Still half asleep and will read everyone's in a little bit, Michelle- don't freak. Like the ladies said you don't have any embies on board yet and when people don't know they're pregnant they take things way worse than ibu. Wait to hear from your nurse etc today and see what they say. I'm sure I would have panicked too because you just don't want to do anything to compromise all of your hard work. Xoxo!

Michelle, I wouldnt worry, ask your doctor and see what he says. I dont think you messed anything up!

Yay Pink so excited.

Thanks TTB, I've been taking coq10 for a while, I am hoping it helps with the quality of my eggies.

Lindsey, 1 more day!

AFM, went again this am and still basically the same, my smallest is now 8 and biggest is 16.5. I am seriously hoping to trigger this weekend or before. My dr. reduced my bravelle yesterday, so I am not sure what to expect today after my bloods come in.

Dsquid, are you still working out? How are you feeling?

The nurse called and left me a message this morning; said that vicoden is vicoden and that there are just different strengths. That there should be no reason to be overly concerned....THANK GOODNESS! She realized how upset I was and I think that is why she called me so early today; normally I get calls by the afternoon. So I am glad she called me to put my mind at ease. Just glad that is OK and now to wait for my fertilization report. I am feeling MUCH better today; what a difference one day makes after retrieval.

One - Hope all goes well for you to trigger soon :)

Michelle - glad you are feeling better about the Vicoden. Stay positive, your transfer will be here before you know it! Are you doing a day 6, day 5, or day 3 transfer?

One - Hoping you trigger Saturday. I think they want the 8's to catch up a bit.

AFM - have my scan tomorrow, grow follies grow!

I hope so Jess, cant wait to hear the results of your scan.

I am really concerned as I am having a lot of CM. I hope Im not ovulating. I go for blood work daily now, so I am sure if my levels increase, they would adjust the meds accordingly.

Have you ladies stimming had a lot of CM?

I hope so Jess, cant wait to hear the results of your scan.

I am really concerned as I am having a lot of CM. I hope Im not ovulating. I go for blood work daily now, so I am sure if my levels increase, they would adjust the meds accordingly.

Have you ladies stimming had a lot of CM?

Yes, it just means your eggs are growing. Your estrogen is increasing. My RE said it is a good thing. :)

One, are they going to give you something to prevent ovulation?

Angels, thats good to know. Thank you.

Jess, Im on lupron, Ive been since CD21 of my lasy cycle. I assume that will lower my chances of ovulation. At least I hope.

AndreaFlorida - I'm so sorry, I hope you can find a way to achieve your dream! Big :hugs:

michelle01 - well done, 10 eggs is great! Rest up. Re the ibuprofen I'm really not sure hun, hope the clinic gets back to you soon and outs your mind at ease

oneof14 - great news!

4everyoung - 2 is still good, you never know 1 could split and you could still end up with your triplets :)

Lindsay18 - I wouldn't call suppositories lucking out, each to their own lol. I hated crinone, thought it was pretty gross :(

Stinas - my boobs hurt a lot when I got positives, but that was probably from the crinone. I was also really hot, I think it's a good sign that your having hot flushes :)

AFM - picked up some coq10 today, going to start in the morning, 1 week early can't hurt right? :)

TTB - HAHA I just meant that I couldn't take anymore shots. I welcomed the grossness over the shots.

Hey girls

Michelle well done on your 10 eggs. I'm sure the ibuprofen won't do any harm at all :)

I'm so pleased to have some frostiness too :) I didn't get such good blasto's or Amy frostiness last time so really hopeful. Keeping everything crossed!

Pink xx

Pink - I'm very excited about the transfer. I am a LOT more nervous than I thought I would be though :(

Michelle, I wouldnt worry, ask your doctor and see what he says. I dont think you messed anything up!

Yay Pink so excited.

Thanks TTB, I've been taking coq10 for a while, I am hoping it helps with the quality of my eggies.

Lindsey, 1 more day!

AFM, went again this am and still basically the same, my smallest is now 8 and biggest is 16.5. I am seriously hoping to trigger this weekend or before. My dr. reduced my bravelle yesterday, so I am not sure what to expect today after my bloods come in.

One - very excited - this week went surprisingly really fast!

Want- I just realized our numbers and dates are almost exact!!

Yeah I know!! I hope we get our BFPs together too :)

That would be sooooo great!!!

As for me - I just got a call from one of the nurses. Of the 14 fertilized, only 4 (possibly 5) made it to the blast stage. I can't help but feel disappointed to be completely honest with you. IDK I guess I just thought because I had such high numbers retrieved and fertilized that I would have more to be frozen after the 2 that will be transferred tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I am so excited and blessed to have those 4 or 5! I am just so very nervous about this process and it working. Thanks for listening to me vent, ladies xoxo

As for me - I just got a call from one of the nurses. Of the 14 fertilized, only 4 (possibly 5) made it to the blast stage. I can't help but feel disappointed to be completely honest with you. IDK I guess I just thought because I had such high numbers retrieved and fertilized that I would have more to be frozen after the 2 that will be transferred tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I am so excited and blessed to have those 4 or 5! I am just so very nervous about this process and it working. Thanks for listening to me vent, ladies xoxo

Hey Lindsay--

Sorry to hear that your numbers were lower than you had hoped, but the fact that they made it this far is excellent news!! :)

Congratulations--I'm betting you won't even need the extra 2-3 that made it to blast :0)

Hey Lindsay--

Sorry to hear that your numbers were lower than you had hoped, but the fact that they made it this far is excellent news!! :)

Congratulations--I'm betting you won't even need the extra 2-3 that made it to blast :0)

Thanks, Stac :)

Lindsay like lots of us have been saying, you only need one!!!! GL tomorrow!!

One - I had a ton of CM during stimming; I remember someone saying that is a good sign that your follies are growing :)

Jchic - Good luck with your scan; cannot wait to hear how things are going!

I am still waiting for my fertilization report :coffee:

oneof14 - great news!

TTB - HAHA I just meant that I couldn't take anymore shots. I welcomed the grossness over the shots.

Hey girls

Pink xx

Pink - I'm very excited about the transfer. I am a LOT more nervous than I thought I would be though :(

Yay Pink so excited.

Lindsey, 1 more day!

One - very excited - this week went surprisingly really fast!

Want- I just realized our numbers and dates are almost exact!!

Yeah I know!! I hope we get our BFPs together too :)

That would be sooooo great!!!

Linds - dont be dissappointed. RMA said that normally, only 15-30 percent make it to blast out of the fertilized numbers and thats standard. 4-5 is actually GREAT!!!! You will have 3 frosties on ice!

Glad all is well and you are still on track with a healthy ivf cycle michelle-yay for 10!!!

Pink-what great news-I hope to see your bfp very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->