IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, J! - Yea my nurse just called me and said the exact same thing as you. I wish I would have known that before HAHA!! Super anxious about tomorrow now!

Pink Herbert - congrats on having 2 embies on board, hope they are snuggling in tight!

oneof14 - what dose of coq10 are you on?

michelle01 - glad they called you back and let you know it was fine

Lindsay18 - I can't remember what percentage usually make it to blast, but that sounds like a great result to me. 4 or 5 blasts is really great!

Lindsay - Good luck tomorrow! I am sure you won't even need your frosties :)

Lindsey, I know your discouraged, but at least you have some frosties (if needed) hoping you wont!!

Michelle, I am so anxious to hear!!!

TTB to be honest, I really dont know. A small dose and I take 4 a day. When I go home, I will look. They taste horrible though, I have to drink it w/coconut milk, so it kills the taste.. lol

Got the call!! Out of 10 eggs retrieved, 7 matured and were fertlised!!! I am waiting for the nurse to call me about ET, but I bet it will be Sunday. I am so happy that I got that many :)

Got the call!! Out of 10 eggs retrieved, 7 matured and were fertlised!!! I am waiting for the nurse to call me about ET, but I bet it will be Sunday. I am so happy that I got that many :)

Yes!!! So happy for you!!! That is such great news :)

Update:
Transferred 2 good 5 day blasts on 8/7. We were able to freeze 2 blasts. Beta scheduled for 8/17.

Michelle. That's great news well done you :)

Lindsay - don't be disappointed :) As all the other girls have said you only need one!

TTB - thanks :)

:dust: to all of us :)

Pink xx

Michelle, I am over the moon for you, that is awesome!!!!

Michelle that's great!
Lindsay: that's a great amount of blasts!! My doc is happy if 30% make it. We only had 2 out of 14 cycle 1 and 3 out of 9 cycle 2 with the third being a bad blast.
Nikki congrats when do you test?

Hi Ladies... Yay for everyone who has done their ER and ET I've been reading all the fert reports you guys have posted... They sound GREAT!!! I can't wait to see more BFPs in here!!

Thank you for all your kind words about my cousin. We still don't know what happened. There was a candlelight memorial for him last night and we will have a celebration of life this weekend. The whole family is still in shock.

I met with my RE yesterday to talk about my next cycle. I asked her about adding HGH because there were some egg quality issues so she said she would. I'm a little unsure because she has never used it before, I brought it up because of research I've been doing and a recommendation from someone on here. I hope I am doing everything I can/should be doing to make this next cycle successful.

Just got my update, nurse said we are working w/6 good follies within the same range. My e2 is 1151 went up from yesterdays 859. I go back in tomorrow. I pray everything continues to be looking up.

Hey girls

Gosh so much happens in a couple of days on here!

Michelle well done on your 10 eggs. I'm sure the ibuprofen won't do any harm at all :)

Lindsay how you feeling about your transfer? Excited??

AFM I now have a 4AA and a 3BB blastocyst on board! :dust:

I'm so pleased to have some frostiness too :) I didn't get such good blasto's or Amy frostiness last time so really hopeful. Keeping everything crossed!

Pink xx

You are PUPO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back