IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All--

Nikki--congrats!

Michelle--good things are brewing ;0)

Lindsay--it's almost here!

AFM: The transfer went just swimmingly (no pun intended). They rate embryos on # of cells, % of fragmentation (0-5% A, 6-20% B, 21-50% C, 50% or more D--lower the %, the better), and quality of the shape (good, fair, poor--they said they rarely give a score of "good").

We had a 2 day transfer and our embryos were on the high side of cell division (good thing!). Our numbers were 4 cells, B, Fair & 3 cells, B, Fair...so it was all as good as we could expect! We had an ICSI and assisted hatching, so....here's to some attachment happening real soon! :0)

Thanks-
Stacy

Stacy - such awesome news! When did they say you are going in for your beta?!

8.27.12. So far away!!! :0)

Pink gerbera - Yayy!! Good luck!!

Lindsay - Thats still really good!!! When it comes to male factor, the numbers are usually lower, no matter how many eggs. Yay for 4/5! Have you guys decided how many you would transfer?

michelle - Great news!!!!

nikkifrank - Congrats & good luck!!

never2late70 - Sounds promising!!

4everyoung - Yay! Good luck!

I hope you are all right about the symptoms! I am getting scared to test! lol

Pink gerbera - Yayy!! Good luck!!

Lindsay - Thats still really good!!! When it comes to male factor, the numbers are usually lower, no matter how many eggs. Yay for 4/5! Have you guys decided how many you would transfer?

michelle - Great news!!!!

nikkifrank - Congrats & good luck!!

never2late70 - Sounds promising!!

4everyoung - Yay! Good luck!

I hope you are all right about the symptoms! I am getting scared to test! lol

Thanks! We are part of a temperature study so we are transferring 2 :)

Stinas are you testing?? If not 5 more days until beta!!!

Hi All--

Nikki--congrats!

AFM: The transfer went just swimmingly (no pun intended). They rate embryos on # of cells, % of fragmentation (0-5% A, 6-20% B, 21-50% C, 50% or more D--lower the %, the better), and quality of the shape (good, fair, poor--they said they rarely give a score of "good").

We had a 2 day transfer and our embryos were on the high side of cell division (good thing!). Our numbers were 4 cells, B, Fair & 3 cells, B, Fair...so it was all as good as we could expect! We had an ICSI and assisted hatching, so....here's to some attachment happening real soon! :0)

Thanks-
Stacy

Stacy - such awesome news! When did they say you are going in for your beta?!

8.27.12. So far away!!! :0)

AHHHH! LOL I was hoping sooner for you :) Keep yourself busy!! LOL

Hi All--

Nikki--congrats!

Thanks-
Stacy

Yay for being PUPO with twins!!

Mrs. C - So exciting!!! Did they do any chromosome/genetic testing on the embryos before you had transfer ? Just wondering how that all works before/after transfer. Must be so amazing to see them on the screen and hear the heartbeats :)

Our situation took a big turn right as we were about to start IVF. We were fully out of pocket and something happened. Our financial situation took a big turn and we just couldn't do it. So we had to make a decision since my hubby has no sperm. We decided to do donor IUI. So no genetic testing but I do know a lot of medical history on the one we picked. It was amazing to see the heartbeats. We have seen them and actually heard them about 2 weeks ago.

I have a quick minute in between patients so here I go:

MrsC: I bet that was the best moment ever seeing those two babies and their heart beats..my heart melts.

Jchic: Grow follies grow!

Pinkalgebra: Wahoodle! :happydance:

Michelle: That is amazing news!

Missannabelle: yay for getting started again!

Wantababysoon: I bet you must be so anxious for Friday.

4everyoung: Goodluck and God bless.

Azlissie: Praying for you dear.

Phantom: Again, what you're doing is amazing. yay for getting started.

Andreaflorida: My heart is broken for you. :cry:

DrSquid: How are those twins? Are you going to get a gender scan?

Gosh I hope I didn't leave anyone out..Thinking about you all.

ps..when is a good time to start taking hpt's ..lol :dohh: Today I am 5 days post transfer.

~Angie

It truly was amazing! As for testing... I tested everyday. :blush: I wanted to test out the trigger and by 8pdo I had my true positive. 9dpo it was a for sure line on the tests.

So you're pregnant with twins from IUI?

Thats correct! 50 mg of Clomid and IUI. 3 eggs released and here we are. :winkwink:

MrsC: That just made my day! :happydance:

4Everyoung: I have taken 5-10mg of valium before and have never gotten sick. Just totally relaxed. Now vicodin or any other narcs forget about it..I'd be puking for hours. :nope:

~Angie

MrsC: That just made my day! :happydance:

4Everyoung: I have taken 5-10mg of valium before and have never gotten sick. Just totally relaxed. Now vicodin or any other narcs forget about it..I'd be puking for hours. :nope:

~Angie

I'm glad! IUI does work sometimes. Just don't give up. :hugs:

I'm worried because I have no symptoms yet .. Two days past my 5 day transfer.. I've read a lot online that at this point a lot of ppl get implantation cramping. No symptoms for me except leftover bloating from ER.

I'm worried because I have no symptoms yet .. Two days past my 5 day transfer.. I've read a lot online that at this point a lot of ppl get implantation cramping. No symptoms for me except leftover bloating from ER.

Don't over think! Everyone is different, girl. Positive thoughts your way!!

One - I was going to test tom, but I think it might be a bit early...maybe fri or sat.

notoptimistic - I am 4dpt and I have slight cramping here and there, nothing crazy....boobs never stopped being sore from the BCP's. I think everyone is different though. I read some people had no symptoms at all. So dont worry...im worried as well lol

oy so far behind. i read this thread before i went home from night shift and then you people exploded.

linds- yay on 4-5 as hard as that is, that is great .

yay pupo people

yay almost er people

gender scan- nope dont want one. dont wanna know. canceled my nuchal scan cause i plan on doing amnio regardless so.. there was no point.

notop- although you read all that online,. implantation ANYTHING is incredibly rare. the main theme i think you will hear symptomwise from people who got their bfp is... nothing. i too felt tired, that was it. i can tell you it hit me hard 2 days after 5dt so that likely is when they implanted but.. i also switched from pio to crinone that day so who knows,.

Hi Ladies! So much going on in the last 24 hours here. So hard to keep up. Going to be a long post.

DrSquid: I'm so jealous that you can scan at work. My first scan isn't for three more weeks. I'm dying to know how many are in there. And you are right I still don't feel pregnant but that's not such a bad thing.

Stacy: Congrats on being PUPO!! :happydance: Remember quality over quantity and your quality sounds great!

Wantbaby: Good Luck on Friday!!I am on the vaginal progesterone like others, I hope you can switch it is much easier.

MissAnabelle: Yeah for getting started again! :happydance:

Stinas: I didn't feel anything until 4dp5dt and it was fuller, heavier feeling boobs. And till now 16dp5dt that is still all I have for symptoms besides the occasional sensitivity to smells. Are you going to test? I got my BFP at 5dp5dt.

Pink: Congrats on being PUPO!!! :happydance:

Jchic: Good luck tomorrow!

Lindsay: 4 or 5 blasts are fantastic, I've seen people have close to 40 eggs retrieved and end up with only two to transfer and no frosties. These two are going to work for you so those frosties will be waiting for your next child to be used. Good Luck tomorrow!

Michelle: Congrats on 7 fertilizing!! :happydance:

Nikki: Congrats on being PUPO!!! :happydance: Good Luck with your Beta!!

One: Your progress sounds great they wouldn't reduce your Bravelle if they weren't happy with your results. I took Bravelle too and got increased twice by day 8 of stimms I was taking 4 vials and stayed at that until day 11. Good Luck Tomorrow!

Angie: Those symptoms sound like a BFP to me!!! I'm not sure with IUI but I think 10-12 days after for testing.

MrsC: Glad to hear your scan went well. I had no idea a scan could take that long either. Great Pics, I didn't see you cyst, is it gone??

Notoptomistic: Congrats on being PUPO! I never had implanting cramps. My only sign that it worked before the positive hpt was with my boobs. Other then that really nothing and I am pregnant. So don't worry over symptoms not everyone gets them.

BOMO: I hope you can get a plan to start again soon. :hugs:

AFM: Finally 16dp5dt and I have my official BFP from my clinic. Beta came back at 4675. I compared it to others at my clinic (1449, 1455, 1791, 1950, and 3700) all 16dp5dt and all singleton results. So I am thinking both embries took :happydance: or we have a strong baby. Although my nurse wouldn't comment she said it was quite high and when I asked about OBGYN's she said to wait until my ultrasound to see how many are there because with multiples they will recommend I stay with them or go to someone that specializes with multiples. We are praying for twins. My ultra sound is three weeks from today, this wait will be worse then the damn 16 days for beta.

^ mine was 6789 at 21dpo and its just one strong baby, but I think it can go either way for you, can't wait to find out!

Aw Jenn that's fabulous! Can't wait for your sono! thank you, I so hope your right about my cycle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"