IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's awesome.. you are lucky... if I have to do a FET I will see if I can do two. I would think they would let me because FET's have a lower success rate.

Jchic - Those numbers look great!! Grow follies grow!!! So happy everything is progressing on track for you :)

Lindsay - That is amazing; stick little beans :) When will you test and when is your OTD?

Hey ladies!!!
Transfer went great!! We had SOOO many good omens- my doctor was the one to actually do the transfer, our wedding song came in right before we went in, etc!!!
It turns out it wasn't 4-5 that made it to the blast stage. It was 10!!! So we had 2 transferred and 8 frozen:) We had the chromosome testing done and they were all confirmed chromosomally normal!!

The 2 that we had transferred were 5BB and 6BB
We are thrilled with the results and thank you so much for the good luck wishes and support!

Congratulations, Lindsay! Those are all great signs & "grades" for your embries. I can't believe they told you only 4/5 and it's 10...that's amazing! Great work :0)

that's awesome.. you are lucky... if I have to do a FET I will see if I can do two. I would think they would let me because FET's have a lower success rate.

I would hope they would let you. Yea, it was a great study - covered all of the cost of the chromosome testing too :) I don't see why they wouldn't let you.

Jchic - Those numbers look great!! Grow follies grow!!! So happy everything is progressing on track for you :)

Lindsay - That is amazing; stick little beans :) When will you test and when is your OTD?

My OTD is next Friday, 8/24. I haven't decided if I am going to test at home or not. I don't want to give myself incorrect info. How long after should I wait??

Hey ladies!!!
Transfer went great!! We had SOOO many good omens- my doctor was the one to actually do the transfer, our wedding song came in right before we went in, etc!!!
It turns out it wasn't 4-5 that made it to the blast stage. It was 10!!! So we had 2 transferred and 8 frozen:) We had the chromosome testing done and they were all confirmed chromosomally normal!!

The 2 that we had transferred were 5BB and 6BB
We are thrilled with the results and thank you so much for the good luck wishes and support!

Congratulations, Lindsay! Those are all great signs & "grades" for your embries. I can't believe they told you only 4/5 and it's 10...that's amazing! Great work :0)

I can't believe that either!! IDK why that was the case, but it was LOL. I was like " are you sure?! " haha. It's just so surreal right now...

Okay ladies-what is PUPO??? Something with after the transfer but what exactly....lol

Lindsay - They say the trigger shot is usually gone after the 10th day you inject it, given that you did 10,000 units (1,000 unit per day). Some girls test the day before or day of their OTD; at least so they know what to expect from the beta.

Last cycle I tested my trigger out, but I had to give myself booster shots of Hcg, which I will do again this cycle, so it was harder for me to know if I get a false positive. I always had a positive last cycle, and it ended up positive but with not the ending I hoped for. This time I am more skeptical; my last booster shot is 8/23 and after 4 days should be gone. My OTD will be 8/31, but I could test 8/27 or 8/28..just more nervous this time around.

Lindsay - They say the trigger shot is usually gone after the 10th day you inject it, given that you did 10,000 units (1,000 unit per day). Some girls test the day before or day of their OTD; at least so they know what to expect from the beta.

Last cycle I tested my trigger out, but I had to give myself booster shots of Hcg, which I will do again this cycle, so it was harder for me to know if I get a false positive. I always had a positive last cycle, and it ended up positive but with not the ending I hoped for. This time I am more skeptical; my last booster shot is 8/23 and after 4 days should be gone. My OTD will be 8/31, but I could test 8/27 or 8/28..just more nervous this time around.

Oh good to know, Michelle - thanks! I'm so sorry about your results last time :(. Definitely sending all me positivity your way :)! How often do you give yourself the booster shots? For how long?

Lindsay - I am definitely more skeptical this time; even if my beta is positive, I won't feel comfortable until I hear a heartbeat! I have to do 2,500 units of Hcg tomorrow, on 8/20 and 8/23. However I think they bring me in for a scan first to see the size of my ovaries and that determines if I do the boosters. I will definitely tomorrow, but the other days are up in the air right now. Last cycle I had to do all three of them.

Lindsay - I am definitely more skeptical this time; even if my beta is positive, I won't feel comfortable until I hear a heartbeat! I have to do 2,500 units of Hcg tomorrow, on 8/20 and 8/23. However I think they bring me in for a scan first to see the size of my ovaries and that determines if I do the boosters. I will definitely tomorrow, but the other days are up in the air right now. Last cycle I had to do all three of them.

Oh ok! I don't blame you for being skeptical at all. You can breath a huge sigh of relief when you hear the heartbeat!!

Lindsey - grats on being PUPO! Hope they stick for you!

To everyone else that got a bfp congrats! I've been away during my TWW and missed a lot. For those that are waiting to have ER or ET best of luck to you all!

AFM - 10dpiui today I tested this morning and it was negative. I'm not disappointed because after 4 IUI's that were all negative I didn't really expect the 5th one to work. Now I'm just going to sit back, relax and wait for AF and then move onto the next IUI. After this last one we'll be doing the IVF so I'm pretty sure that will be in October.

I hope it is just too early to test for you, but if not, FX this last IUI will work for you!

Lindsay!! 8 frosties! I'm jealous! Lol. I never got any :(

Jenn: your beta is fantastic!! I bet both took!!! :)

jenn- how exciting. cant wait til your scan.

want- hope you feel better soon

mrsc- sorry about the cyst sticking around

afm- went to the gym today. it was fab. body didnt totally cooperate (had to stop when we got to shoulders, but only missed shoulders and abs) cause i was way too short of breath (hard to make myself not push through). oh and put a video in my sig =)

Thanks!
Your video made me all teary! So happy for you :)

Jenn huge congrats! I recon you have twins with those numbers :)

Want baby soon - I was kinda sore for a couple of days. It was just like I'd pulled a muscle in my tummy that really hurt when I moved!

Pink xx

Yeah I feel the same... Hopefully it will be all fine by next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g