IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ladies, so far, so good! I hope they just get some quality eggs, since there is not too many!

Jess, I am still on 5 units of lupron every morning, that prevents me from o'ing and blood work everyday since Tuesday (so they are checking my levels). I was concerened since I've been having a lot of CM, but apprently as the follies grow, that's normal.

Yay!!! So excited For your trigger- I bet you're soooo ready! I had a good amount of CM too. I've been saying "I feel like I've been leaking forever!" lol. TMI;)

Good luck Wantbaby!!!

AFM, got update no tigger today, but she said most likely tomorrow. My e2 is 1610 up from yesterdays 1151 and my follies are r)18.5, 15.5 & l) 14, 22, 17 & 15.5 - she said there are ones that are 13 that they may catch up that is why they are waiting another day.

Thanks!

Good luck for trigger tomorrow... ER will be here shortly!

Wantbaby- so awesome we are just a day apart! I am so excited for you for tomorrow!! Update ASAP!!!

Yep can't wait for tomorrow... Little nervous about the grades of the embies!!

Did they tell you yet? I was super worried too.

My husband called yesterday and they told him we have some grade A and some grade Bs and everything is looking good so far... Not very informative but oh well!

That's awesome!!!! Don't be nervous then! I didn't know until this morning right before the little eggies were put back!! That's fantastic!

yay one hope you do get to trigger as scheduled!!!

and GL wantbaby!!!!

I just get soooooo stinkin happy when I read this thread! :happydance:

yay, yay, yay for everyone :haha:

Jenn - Thats sooo exciting! :happydance:

wantbabysoon - Mine lasted 3-4 days...but the bloat lasted longer. Good luck tom!!!

Drsquid - Your video made my day!! Sooo cute!!!

Lindsay - Thats amazing news!!!! Yay!!!

michelle - :happydance:

jchic - That went fast!!

One - the waiting is the worst out of this whole process!

Ash - I hope it turns around for you!!

teapot - My cycle buddy...any news?

AS for me....stupid me decided to test today....BFN as expected. I am hoping its just too early. I am not going to lie...it ruined my day. I keep thinking to myself what if it does not happen? Its just sooo upsetting. Im frustrated. I know im not out yet, but it just bummed me out. All the charts on FF they usually get it 6dpt, i am only 5dpt....im holding on to that hope.

All the BFP ladies....when did you get your bfp's?

Stinas, dont lose hope at all. Did you do a 3day, 5 day or 6 day transfer?

Omg stinas I'm so sorry however it is still early.. For both of us. FX'd it was just to early and remember we're all here for you!! :hugs:

Jenn - Thats sooo exciting! :happydance:

wantbabysoon - Mine lasted 3-4 days...but the bloat lasted longer. Good luck tom!!!

Drsquid - Your video made my day!! Sooo cute!!!

Lindsay - Thats amazing news!!!! Yay!!!

michelle - :happydance:

jchic - That went fast!!

One - the waiting is the worst out of this whole process!

Ash - I hope it turns around for you!!

teapot - My cycle buddy...any news?

AS for me....stupid me decided to test today....BFN as expected. I am hoping its just too early. I am not going to lie...it ruined my day. I keep thinking to myself what if it does not happen? Its just sooo upsetting. Im frustrated. I know im not out yet, but it just bummed me out. All the charts on FF they usually get it 6dpt, i am only 5dpt....im holding on to that hope.

All the BFP ladies....when did you get your bfp's?

Try not to lose hope. I know it isn't the same but I got my bfp at 8 dpo and for sure at 9dpo. On the first page on this thread I think I put when people got their bfp. I might have started to slip on that later down the road but if I had the info I put it in there. Maybe scan through the first post and check it out. :flower:

Stinas- don't get down!!! You're probably just too early. Wait for your official- when is it??

Stinas, remind me what the issues were again? At you at RMA too?

Stinas - You may be too early, you are 5dp5dt right? I would wait another day or so of till Sunday before your beta. I know easier said then done; I am a POASaholic. :hugs: that its just too early

Lindsay - My beta is Monday

jchic - I was going to go to RMA, but ended up going to Valley Hospital Fertility Center in Paramus. Its like 5 min from my house
I did a 5 day transfer. I am 5 days post transfer, so im pretty sure I am early(I hope I hope)....Its a male factor...DH has Azoospermia....we used TESE sperm...I have no problems.....she said I have a "perfect uterus" lol

I have a question for all those who have had ET....did anyone that did a 5 day transfer put back more then 2? I asked the nurse today if putting back 3 was a possiblity and she said I would have to talk to my dr and embroyologist Sunday. I only considered it since last cycle I did a 5 day transfer of 2 and only 1 took initially. Also my age is a concern for me; I am 38 approaching 39 in Jan. I just think this is my last cycle no matter what and I want it to work!!!

michelle - Yes....I am 5dp5dt. It is early right? I am praying up a storm here!
My clinic says they only transfer more than two for people over 35....so I would ask!

jchic - I was going to go to RMA, but ended up going to Valley Hospital Fertility Center in Paramus. Its like 5 min from my house
I did a 5 day transfer. I am 5 days post transfer, so im pretty sure I am early(I hope I hope)....Its a male factor...DH has Azoospermia....we used TESE sperm...I have no problems.....she said I have a "perfect uterus" lol

You are COMPLETELY too early! You put 2 back? I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you honey!!!!

michelle - Yes....I am 5dp5dt. It is early right? I am praying up a storm here!
My clinic says they only transfer more than two for people over 35....so I would ask!

Yes definitely too early!!! I am praying for you too :hugs:

I am going to talk to DH about it tonight and then if we are both in agreement and they will let us, I am asking for 3 to be put back!

You are COMPLETELY too early! You put 2 back? I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you honey!!!!

Yeah we put two back....one 5AA and one Stage 1 Blast.
Thanks for making me feel better! I was really hoping I was too early.

Michelle - I would put 3 back if I were you as well.....just research all that you can about putting 3 back. You both have to go over the chance of triplets...just in case.

They only let me put back 1 on my 5 day transfer because I am 33. It didn't seem like it even was up for discussion. If it were a 3 day, I think they still would have pushed for just 1 embryo. I think on the guidelines sheet they gave me before my transfer it showed that for late 30's they would do 2 or 3. Not sure though about whether that would be applicable for day 5 transfers, however, because the hospital I go to (in Boston) doesn't typically do day 5 transfers, or at least they don't advertize it! I had to bring it up to my doctor after my ER to see if it was a possibility and he allowed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"