IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a quick question for the girls who had their ER recently... How long does the discomfort last? I feel much better than the day of ER but there is a constant lingering pain.. Is that normal?

Hi :wave: I actually had discomfort until pretty much the day of the transfer. In the mornings I would be OK and as the day progressed, sitting would become more uncomfortable, because I would swell up and bloat. By the evening, I would be in quite a bit of discomfort. So it was roughly (or just under) a week. At the time of the transfer, they first used the u/s to check the positioning of my uterus and it totally hurt, when he looked left - my ovary was still very very swollen. So - unless you are really in pain or gaining weight very much, I don't think you need to worry :hugs:

Yeah.. my pain has gone down a lot but there is a lingering discomfort... My weight has been constant so I think I should be ok.

jenn- how exciting. cant wait til your scan.

want- hope you feel better soon

mrsc- sorry about the cyst sticking around

afm- went to the gym today. it was fab. body didnt totally cooperate (had to stop when we got to shoulders, but only missed shoulders and abs) cause i was way too short of breath (hard to make myself not push through). oh and put a video in my sig =)

Love the video!! I want one!!

MrsC - glad the cyst is shrinking; that has to be a relief. Will they do anything for it or just watch it for now?

Squid - AWESOME video! Looks like baby A is quiet active in there :)

Wantbaby - I am still sore and today is two days after my ER. I was so sore last night I ended up taking vicoden before bed. I am still cramping today, but no weight gain. And now I am back at work so I am sure it is going to hurt more from the sitting.

Jenn - GREAT beta!!! I hate the waiting part. I know the 2ww is going to kill me.

Lindsay - GOOD LUCK on your transfer...you will be PUPO today!!!!

I am tentatively scheduled for tomorrow for a 3 day transfer, but depending on how my embryo's are doing today, they may change it to a 5 day. As of 5pm last night they were still all going strong :)

Michelle they did the same thing with me and in the end we went to day 5 so it worked. If it is tomorrow Good Luck.

Michelle - fingers crossed for you!
Linds - good luck today!

How is everyone else doing?

Went for my scan today and we have:

4 at 11
2 at 12
1 at 13
13 under 10

Estimated ER may be Tues or Weds. Looks like they are growing at 1mm a day, right on track!

Those numbers sound great!!! Congrats!!!

Hey ladies!!!
Transfer went great!! We had SOOO many good omens- my doctor was the one to actually do the transfer, our wedding song came in right before we went in, etc!!!
It turns out it wasn't 4-5 that made it to the blast stage. It was 10!!! So we had 2 transferred and 8 frozen:) We had the chromosome testing done and they were all confirmed chromosomally normal!!

The 2 that we had transferred were 5BB and 6BB
We are thrilled with the results and thank you so much for the good luck wishes and support!

Lindsay this is excellent news, congrats!!! PUPO!!!! :happydance: When I went in for my transfer I thought everything was going wrong. Started with my husband being called away for work and unable to come with me. Then the doctor was late. And then the clock stopped in the tranfer room. I was scared these were all bad signs but maybe it was all good omens. So I bet you get a BFP too!

Lindsey - grats on being PUPO! Hope they stick for you!

To everyone else that got a bfp congrats! I've been away during my TWW and missed a lot. For those that are waiting to have ER or ET best of luck to you all!

AFM - 10dpiui today I tested this morning and it was negative. I'm not disappointed because after 4 IUI's that were all negative I didn't really expect the 5th one to work. Now I'm just going to sit back, relax and wait for AF and then move onto the next IUI. After this last one we'll be doing the IVF so I'm pretty sure that will be in October.

Sorry Ash, still might be early. October isn't far off so at least you won't be waiting much longer. But I still hope this cycle of IUI or the next works!

MrsC - glad the cyst is shrinking; that has to be a relief. Will they do anything for it or just watch it for now?

Squid - AWESOME video! Looks like baby A is quiet active in there :)

Wantbaby - I am still sore and today is two days after my ER. I was so sore last night I ended up taking vicoden before bed. I am still cramping today, but no weight gain. And now I am back at work so I am sure it is going to hurt more from the sitting.

Jenn - GREAT beta!!! I hate the waiting part. I know the 2ww is going to kill me.

Lindsay - GOOD LUCK on your transfer...you will be PUPO today!!!!

I am tentatively scheduled for tomorrow for a 3 day transfer, but depending on how my embryo's are doing today, they may change it to a 5 day. As of 5pm last night they were still all going strong :)

The things we do!! Michelle hope you feel better soon too!

Linds - good luck today!

4 at 11
2 at 12
1 at 13
13 under 10

Estimated ER may be Tues or Weds. Looks like they are growing at 1mm a day, right on track!

Yay! The smaller ones catch up faster after the trigger!

Hey ladies!!!
Transfer went great!! We had SOOO many good omens- my doctor was the one to actually do the transfer, our wedding song came in right before we went in, etc!!!
It turns out it wasn't 4-5 that made it to the blast stage. It was 10!!! So we had 2 transferred and 8 frozen:) We had the chromosome testing done and they were all confirmed chromosomally normal!!

We are thrilled with the results and thank you so much for the good luck wishes and support!

Yay Lindsay! That is great news! Just take it easy now for the next few days so your little ones can snuggle in and get comfy :)

So ladies, another day, another u/s & more b/w, my biggest is now 22mm (I think they are going to forefit that one), I called my nurse this morning b/c I still dont have my HCG shot (incompetance between my insurance & RE's office). I said in case I need it for tonight and I guess she looked at my follies and was like, not tonight.

Im a little bummed and I am praying for tomorrow. This waiting game is a killer.

Lindsey, that is some awesome embies you got there! WOW!

Congrats on being pupo!!!

One - The waiting game does stink! Hoping you trigger soon :)

I got my call, scheduled for a day 5 transfer for Sunday!!! :yipee: All seven embies are going strong...I am so happy! Just pray now that I get a sticky one!

So ladies, another day, another u/s & more b/w, my biggest is now 22mm (I think they are going to forefit that one), I called my nurse this morning b/c I still dont have my HCG shot (incompetance between my insurance & RE's office). I said in case I need it for tonight and I guess she looked at my follies and was like, not tonight.

Im a little bummed and I am praying for tomorrow. This waiting game is a killer.

Waiting STINKS!!! Really hoping it's tomorrow for you!!

I got my call, scheduled for a day 5 transfer for Sunday!!! :yipee: All seven embies are going strong...I am so happy! Just pray now that I get a sticky one!

Yay Michelle!!! That is so awesome congrats!!

Thanks Ladies!

Michelle, that is awesome!! I am hoping I go in for ER on Sunday!

Jess, the numbers sound great!!

YAY Michelle!
wantbaby - tomorrow is the big day!!!

Wantbaby- so awesome we are just a day apart! I am so excited for you for tomorrow!! Update ASAP!!!

Good luck Wantbaby!!!

AFM, got update no tigger today, but she said most likely tomorrow. My e2 is 1610 up from yesterdays 1151 and my follies are r)18.5, 15.5 & l) 14, 22, 17 & 15.5 - she said there are ones that are 13 that they may catch up that is why they are waiting another day.

One - nice update! So trigger tomorrow and then ER when? Sunday? Are you also on ganarelix to prevent O?

Good luck Wantbaby!!!

AFM, got update no tigger today, but she said most likely tomorrow. My e2 is 1610 up from yesterdays 1151 and my follies are r)18.5, 15.5 & l) 14, 22, 17 & 15.5 - she said there are ones that are 13 that they may catch up that is why they are waiting another day.

YAY One!!! I am so happy for you, this cycle has turned out to be a very good one so far for you :happydance:

MrsC: great that it is shrinking! Let's hope that continues. Just one beta and one scan for me. They don't believe in the doubling check. At first I was upset but now I'm fine with it. I'm just hoping for twins since my reserves were low this time and I'm not getting any younger. I'm afraid this may be my only chance and I want two kids. In any case I will be happy.

Thank you! That is a little strange about only doing one beta. I guess every place is different though. I understand why you want twins. This was a one time shot for us as well so I'm glad we are getting two. I would have been happy with one but two is great.

Thanks! It is a bit of a relief but honestly I can still feel it when I move around. I'm still trying to adjust to other people scanning me other than my RE and also trusting them. I think I will feel better when I have my scan with my RE today. I'm looking forward to hearing what he thinks.

Linds - good luck today!

4 at 11
2 at 12
1 at 13
13 under 10

Looks like things are moving right along. Not much longer!

Hey ladies!!!

:happydance: Wonderful news!! 10 is so much different than 4-5! Fx for a bfp!!

that's awesome.. you are lucky... if I have to do a FET I will see if I can do two. I would think they would let me because FET's have a lower success rate.

I've always heard that FET's have a higher success rate? Does your clinic not agree? Not that you will need one. :winkwink:

Lindsey - grats on being PUPO! Hope they stick for you!

To everyone else that got a bfp congrats! I've been away during my TWW and missed a lot. For those that are waiting to have ER or ET best of luck to you all!

AFM - 10dpiui today I tested this morning and it was negative. I'm not disappointed because after 4 IUI's that were all negative I didn't really expect the 5th one to work. Now I'm just going to sit back, relax and wait for AF and then move onto the next IUI. After this last one we'll be doing the IVF so I'm pretty sure that will be in October.

I hope it is just to early. Sorry you have had so many negatives. If it is another negative October will be here in no time.

Fx for you tomorrow! Soon the waiting game (for ER) will be over.

Yay for a 5 day transfer!!

Thanks Ladies, so far, so good! I hope they just get some quality eggs, since there is not too many!

Jess, I am still on 5 units of lupron every morning, that prevents me from o'ing and blood work everyday since Tuesday (so they are checking my levels). I was concerened since I've been having a lot of CM, but apprently as the follies grow, that's normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"