IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
jchic - DH has azoo.....we used TESE sperm....Im not sure how long it was before his TESE.

TTB - Im hoping I just tested super early. I woke up at 6am to pee....then went back to bed until 11, so thats when I did the test.

Jenn, I am loving the ticker! Your first beta was great so I can't wait to see how many babies you've got in there!

Teapot and Stinas, sounds like we might all be testing this weekend. My beta isn't until Weds but I'll be 14dp3dt at that point so I'm pretty sure a test would be positive earlier. I also don't want to do a test in the morning before going to work if it's going to be negative so I've been holding out so far. I'd rather find out when I'm home on the weekend!

To any ladies with a BFP, did you feel like AF was coming any minute? I keep getting this feeling like it's started and when I go to the bathroom I'm expecting to see blood. So far nothing but this feeling is driving me crazy! I have no symptoms at all so I can't decide if I feel positive or not.

Squid, loved the video! That is so amazing!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

wantbabysoon - :happydance:

azlissie - This weekend will be good for you to test! I really hope I just tested too early!
I am getting quick little cramping here and there. Hopefully its a good thing.

good morning all i was wondering if i could please sneak in and join you ... i know this posted is far in but weve just found out we are defo going ahead to start our first round of ivf when af turns up which should be 2 weeks today if she doesnt go for a wonder and drive me insane lol ... was wondering if anyone else is due to start around the same time ?? :flower:

Welcome groovyjem :howdy:
Fingers crossed, that :witch: arrives promptly, so you can get started :)

Cracking up, wantbaby!
Fingers crossed az and stinas!!!
Welcome, groovyjem! I'm hoping AF shows on time so you can get going!!! :)

I haven't been following this page but since I'm on the update list I wanted to let you know I am about six weeks pregnant. We have our first ultrasound today. So excited!

Jenn, I am loving the ticker! Your first beta was great so I can't wait to see how many babies you've got in there!

Teapot and Stinas, sounds like we might all be testing this weekend. My beta isn't until Weds but I'll be 14dp3dt at that point so I'm pretty sure a test would be positive earlier. I also don't want to do a test in the morning before going to work if it's going to be negative so I've been holding out so far. I'd rather find out when I'm home on the weekend!

To any ladies with a BFP, did you feel like AF was coming any minute? I keep getting this feeling like it's started and when I go to the bathroom I'm expecting to see blood. So far nothing but this feeling is driving me crazy! I have no symptoms at all so I can't decide if I feel positive or not.

Squid, loved the video! That is so amazing!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

Are you on the vaginal progesterone? I do find that gives you that feeling of af.

good morning all i was wondering if i could please sneak in and join you ... i know this posted is far in but weve just found out we are defo going ahead to start our first round of ivf when af turns up which should be 2 weeks today if she doesnt go for a wonder and drive me insane lol ... was wondering if anyone else is due to start around the same time ?? :flower:

Welcome! Hope af arrives soon congrats on getting started.

I haven't been following this page but since I'm on the update list I wanted to let you know I am about six weeks pregnant. We have our first ultrasound today. So excited!

Congrats hopeful and good luck with your scan!

Girls quick question! On lunch and usin phone so screen is awful!

I stated spotting yesterday which is unusual for me. Raised it at baseline scan
And told don't need to worry bout it.

Slightly more than spotting now, but it's bright red. Slightly worried an cant get thru to clinic did this happen to anyone? Good news is started stimming drugs last night with a view of EC week starting 27th August!

Likklegemz, are you on Lupron? I've heard that lupron can thin your lining and cause you to spot. If no, perhaps its AF.

update, when for another sono and b/w today. The largest is now 23. I am seriously hoping they trigger me today. I guess I have to wait for my b/w to come back. I woke up this morning and I was less bloated, I was paranoid when I went for my sono I told the tech I hope there still there and I didnt ovulate. WTF is wrong w/me?

Thanks everyone for your input on putting back 3. I think at this point we are going to see what the quality of the eggs are on Sunday and bring up the point of putting back 3 and see what they say.

Jchic - My clinic wanted DH to make sure his last time was on Wednesday, and that was 6 days before retrieval.

Wantbaby - YAY for transfer today :)

Welcome groovy! :hi:

Congrats Hopeful!

One - it sounds really close to trigger time for you. I think my largest was around 21 or so on my last scan and then I triggered the following day. And there is nothing wrong with you, it is so normal to be paranoid during this entire process :hugs: Can't wait for your update today!!!

thank you all for the lovely welcomes .... and congratulations hopefulmama and to the other ladies that have had there bfp and bucket loads of :dust: to the ladies awaiting :flower: xx

One- so excited for you to trigger. I bet it will be tonight. I'd be worried if you WEREN'T paranoid:) totally normal!!

Want- I'm so anxious to hear about your transfer!!! yay!!!

Michelle- I think that's a great idea. Voice your concerns when you go and see what they say:)

Likklegem- I've heard the same thing about a thinned lining. I would ask to make sure but if they don't seem to be worried then deep breath!! :)

azlissie - good luck testing over the weekend! My first 2 cycles where I got a BFP I felt like AF was going to arrive around 5dp5dt, it went away so I tested and got a BFP, sadly didn't stay that way. I hear it is quite common to fell AF coming on then getting BFP.

Welcome groovygem, I'm should be starting early next week so a bit earlier than you. I'm doing an antagonist cycle, what are you doing?

hopefulmama11 - congrats! Good luck with your scan

Likklegemz - yay for starting stimming, I'm hoping ill start early next week when AF arrives so I'll be a few days behind you :)

oneof14 - there is nothing wrong with you, it is totally normal to feel that way. Hope you get to trigger soon!

Good luck wantbabysoon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back