IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
and congrats hopeful-always wonderful news to hear about new bfps with IVF!!!

welcome groovyj-I am not asfar in as lot's of these ladies-I have a few more nights of bcps, and am currently on day 5 of my lupron shot...so no stimming for me yet!

Hey all

Spoke to clinic, said I don't need to worry at the moment, but if it carries on over the weekend to call on Monday and they'll arrange a scan on Monday. Feel a bit relieved, just extra worried now as DH is a teacher and he's not allowed any time of during school so we were hoping EC and ET fell during school holidays if your right AQ and we have to keep stimming for a few more days just means that either my mum or DHs mum will come to the clinic with me for ET

Hope he can be there :s

Second day of stimming was harder than first I think, so tired and exhausted! Does it get easier with time? I'm on 2 amps of menopur

All: what have you treated your IVF as during EC and ET? Worried bout work

Hi ladies,
Quick update from my side - We transferred 2 embryos today... Unfortunately we don't have any frosties at this point... They said they would culture the remaining 3-4 embryos until tomorrow and see if they are available for freezing. I am slightly disappointed but hoping I won't need them ... Positive thoughts!

groovyjem - Welcome & good luck with your journey!!

hopefulmama11 - CONGRATS!!!

Likklegemz - I got AF during stimming too...it was from coming off BCP's. Its normal.

One - Its normal to be paranoid during this process...we all are. lol

wantbabysoon - Good luck!! :happydance: - Its ok about no :cold:....they said the same for me but we ended up with one! You just never know! Yay for PUPO!!

Almost :) how exciting! Praying you end up with a :bfp:

As for me AF showed and I'm done TTC for a long while.....I'll be back when I have the $10,000 saved up for an IVF cycle....wish me luck!

I'll be praying for all of you ladies here thanks for always supporting me :)

sorry to hear andreaflorida-and I think you confused me with wantbaby-she is in PUPO...i am not even close :/ lol

I gotcha...I seen your "info" on siggy an thought your insurance got everything together :( sorry to hear not so much....blahhh it was you I was meaning! LOL...so sorry love hope they get their crap together really soon for you!

Thx StinaS! not sure if that applies to me thou! I did have AF but that was last weekend, was such a cow too! :( really heavy, just started spotting yesterday, but worried that it wod affect us by delaying EC - as hubby can't be there with me after 3rd
And EC at the moment is w.c 27th August

Bit poetic really, as the same time last year we conceived only to miscarriage at end of september just after we had found out, hoping it works and it's
Our time

Wantababy- you wont need them :) yay for being PUPO!!!!

wantbaby, congrats of being pupo!! keep yourself busy during the 2ww

Hi ladies,
Quick update from my side - We transferred 2 embryos today... Unfortunately we don't have any frosties at this point... They said they would culture the remaining 3-4 embryos until tomorrow and see if they are available for freezing. I am slightly disappointed but hoping I won't need them ... Positive thoughts!

Yay!!! You are PUPO with meeee!!! So exciting :) fingers crossed you will get some frosties, but so so glad you have the 2 on board! Did they tell you when your test will be?!

AndreaFlorida - Sorry it didnt work out! Hope to see you back soon!

I gotcha...I seen your "info" on siggy an thought your insurance got everything together :( sorry to hear not so much....blahhh it was you I was meaning! LOL...so sorry love hope they get their crap together really soon for you!

oh no your right i am silly and thought you were thinking I wasi n PUPO lol. Yes insurance approved ivf and I am currently on bcps and lupron injections!! :happydance:

Hey all

Spoke to clinic, said I don't need to worry at the moment, but if it carries on over the weekend to call on Monday and they'll arrange a scan on Monday. Feel a bit relieved, just extra worried now as DH is a teacher and he's not allowed any time of during school so we were hoping EC and ET fell during school holidays if your right AQ and we have to keep stimming for a few more days just means that either my mum or DHs mum will come to the clinic with me for ET

Hope he can be there :s

Second day of stimming was harder than first I think, so tired and exhausted! Does it get easier with time? I'm on 2 amps of menopur

All: what have you treated your IVF as during EC and ET? Worried bout work

Hey girl- idk if this will help you feel any better, but I had the exact same situation with spotting. It's called "withdrawal bleeding". I had it after coming off of the birth control pills. Then when I started stimming, I was EXHAUSTED the first few days. My nurse said it would get better and it definitely did. I got headaches too but they also got better as it went on. Hope this helped:)

oh no your right i am silly and thought you were thinking I wasi n PUPO lol. Yes insurance approved ivf and I am currently on bcps and lupron injections!! :happydance:

YAYYYAAA :) thats awesome!! So happy FINALLY went through for ya!!!!:happydance:

They have me scheduled for a 9:30am CT transfer Sunday! :yipee: Two more days!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"