IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went and got a pineapple and walnuts at lunch today :winkwink: As much as I hate walnuts, it is worth it for a few days. Also not sure how the pineapple core is going to taste, but I am up for trying anything this time.

I went and got a pineapple and walnuts at lunch today :winkwink: As much as I hate walnuts, it is worth it for a few days. Also not sure how the pineapple core is going to taste, but I am up for trying anything this time.

I was going to do that, but was unable to get any. You really think it helps? How long do you eat it?

For ladies that have had retrieval and transfer- has anyone experienced heartburn or light cramping??? I've had heartburn since before the actual transfer and am just now experiencing light cramping (transfer was yesterday). Any input would be appreciated.

I was going to do that, but was unable to get any. You really think it helps? How long do you eat it?

You are supposed to cut the pineapple core into 5 pieces and eat them each day starting on the day of transfer. And for the walnuts, you are supposed to eat some each day, not sure how long. I bought a small bag of them cause I cannot stand them, but I will be getting them down anyhow :wacko: They say it helps with implantation; who knows how much truth there is too it, but I am willing to try!!

For ladies that have had retrieval and transfer- has anyone experienced heartburn or light cramping??? I've had heartburn since before the actual transfer and am just now experiencing light cramping (transfer was yesterday). Any input would be appreciated.

I am still having cramping and only 3 days past my retrieval, not to mention I am still bloated!! I think its very normal.

I am still having cramping and only 3 days past my retrieval, not to mention I am still bloated!! I think its very normal.

My cramping from retrieval lasted a few days , but have been gone for several days now. Now I'm having them again today and don't know of that's normal after transfer???

Hi ladies,
Quick update from my side - We transferred 2 embryos today... Unfortunately we don't have any frosties at this point... They said they would culture the remaining 3-4 embryos until tomorrow and see if they are available for freezing. I am slightly disappointed but hoping I won't need them ... Positive thoughts!

:wohoo: PUPO!!! Congrats! FX for frosties but you won't need them.

Almost :) how exciting! Praying you end up with a :bfp:

As for me AF showed and I'm done TTC for a long while.....I'll be back when I have the $10,000 saved up for an IVF cycle....wish me luck!

I'll be praying for all of you ladies here thanks for always supporting me :)

Andrea :cry: so sorry to see you stuck in this wait! I really hope you get a natural miracle on your own.

They have me scheduled for a 9:30am CT transfer Sunday! :yipee: Two more days!!!

So are you ok with the chance of triplets if you do three? When I had my ET they asked if I was prepared to have twins. I was hoping for them so I said that. Then he said what about triplets. And I said well that's not likely to happen and he said chances are 1 and 50. Seemed high when he said that scared me a bit. Not enough to not try the two but three scared me because of the higher chance of a complicated pregnancy and early delivery. It's such a hard decision. I think I would do the three if I was in your shoes though. My thoughts are with you, good luck on Sunday.

Heartburn yes and a tight feeling in my stomach like I did a bunch of situps. Both stayed for two weeks.

Hi ladies,
Quick update from my side - We transferred 2 embryos today... Unfortunately we don't have any frosties at this point... They said they would culture the remaining 3-4 embryos until tomorrow and see if they are available for freezing. I am slightly disappointed but hoping I won't need them ... Positive thoughts!

Yay!!! You are PUPO with meeee!!! So exciting :) fingers crossed you will get some frosties, but so so glad you have the 2 on board! Did they tell you when your test will be?!

Yeah my test would be 27th August.

Lindsay - I had heartburn last 2 days we well... And I feel slight cramping and discomfort since the transfer.

Thanks ladies- at least I'm not alone:)

Want- ok cool mine is Friday the 24th

Lindsay - I have had cramping as well. Heartburn once, but who knows what I ate lol. I have been getting hot flushes the most. Today I had a lot of cramping. I'm hoping it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"