IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had transfer this morning and since this evening I am feeling slight cramps in my abdomen... Did anyone else experience it as well?
Also, my doctor changed my PIO shots to the vaginal suppository.. No more needles for a while :)

Yay Michelle! You are so close to your BFP!!!

AFM, no trigger tonight,he did reduce my bravelle. I sure hope my doc knows what he's doing.

:happydance: Hi ladies sorry I haven't posted lately. Waiting on AF was not fun. She finally showed up on the 13th. Went in for blood work on 15th and started BCP that night. Just received all my meds via UPS. Having a saline-sono on the 21st. Has anyone else had this done? Well enough about me.....
Welcome :flower: to all the new ladies
Congrats to all the PUPO's and in tww

Michelle so exited for you...GL Sun
Lindsay are you on progesterone gel? That's what I received with meds
Never how are you doing?
Want only ten more days till test
Stinas will you test again?
DrSquid such a cute video
Almost I'm right behind you
Phantom yay on starting
MrsC and Haj and Jenn how are the babies?
TTB, Angels, Teapot, Ksluice, Swepa, Bubu, One, Jchic, Bomo, Azlissie :hugs:
How are ya?:hi:

Sorry if I missed anyone but know that I'm following everyone's journey and praying for their BFP

good morning all ... still nothing to report really from me but we have ov so hopefully af on target ... hope you all have lovely weekend xx

hi ttb hun ... sorry what is antagonist cycle ?

I had transfer this morning and since this evening I am feeling slight cramps in my abdomen... Did anyone else experience it as well?
Also, my doctor changed my PIO shots to the vaginal suppository.. No more needles for a while :)

Yeah for the end of shots! I had a pressure in my abdomen. Sore feeling like I did situps. Apparently that is normal. Baby is implanting, great sign! FX for a BFP!

Yay Michelle! You are so close to your BFP!!!

AFM, no trigger tonight,he did reduce my bravelle. I sure hope my doc knows what he's doing.

Sorry One, today will be your day PUPO on Monday! It will all work out.

:happydance: Hi ladies sorry I haven't posted lately. Waiting on AF was not fun. She finally showed up on the 13th. Went in for blood work on 15th and started BCP that night. Just received all my meds via UPS. Having a saline-sono on the 21st. Has anyone else had this done? Well enough about me.....

Never how are you doing?
Phantom yay on starting

Sorry if I missed anyone but know that I'm following everyone's journey and praying for their BFP

Yeah for getting started! :happydance: picking up the meds was the best moment for me it made everything real. When do start taking them? What protocol are you on?

I'm good had my first bout of ms yesterday. :sick: I'm hoping it was just what I ate and not the beginning of a long first trimester.

Hey want- yes I have had cramps since the day after transfer. My nurse said totally normal. Almost like period cramps. I read that it could be implantation cramping:) yay for us! I'm on the vagunal suppositories too. Love no shots!

Never how are you doing?
Phantom yay on starting

Yay for getting started!!! I had a saline sonogram. No big deal at all. Just like the normal internal ultrasound but with liquid squirted in so you'll be a little leaky haha. I had to do gel the night before transfer but do the vaginal suppository pills daily.

wantbabysoon - sorry about the frosties, hope some are able to be frozen tomorrow for you! Congrats on being PUPO with 2 embies :)

AndreaFlorida - sorry that AF showed, hope you can start trying again soon!

almostthere - when do you think you will start stimming?

michelle01 - yay, good luck for Sunday morning!!

Lindsay18 - no heartburn for me in the past, but I did have cramping around 5dp5dt, so much that I ought AF was coming. Sounds like a good sign!

hiccups - thanks I'm doing good, just waiting for AF to start. Good luck for your saline sono, when will you start stimming?

groovygem - an antagonist cycle is a short cycle, usually lasting 4 weeks starting with your natural cycle and straight onto stimming.

AFM - just waiting for AF to arrive, hoping she will be here in the next few days so I can get started stimming. Is anyone else starting stims next week?

hi sorry ttb not used to these technical words yet :haha: but yes i believe it is that hun waiting for af then on day 2 weve to go so i can have bloods and scan and collection prescription then day 3 start the first lot of injections followed by the next lot day 7 then day 14 is when will go for egg collection xx

Hi All! Went for scan and bw this am. We have a bunch at 15-16 and a bunch at 13 and 12 so we may trigger tomorrow or monday! Back tomorrow for scan and will know more then but its looking like er tues or weds!!!

Oneof14: Wth? When are they gonna trigger you? :dohh:

Good job Jchic great numbers!

This is hard to do on my phone. Thinking about you all!

As for me, tested this morning and the trigger is completely out. Will test again on Thursday I think :winkwink:

Happy Saturday!

~Angie

Never, I am finally triggering tonight, yay!! For retrieval on Monday. I am praying for some good quality embies that fertilize.

Jess, wow what a wonderful response. Looking good and do quick. I am finally triggering tonight.

Oneof14: Wth? When are they gonna trigger you? :dohh:

Good job Jchic great numbers!

This is hard to do on my phone. Thinking about you all!

As for me, tested this morning and the trigger is completely out. Will test again on Thursday I think :winkwink:

Happy Saturday!

~Angie

Angie- how do you know that the trigger is completely out?? I want to test from home so bad!!

hiccups - Yay for getting started!!! I tested again, thought I saw something, but probably was my eyes. I might test again tom, but I dont know. Beta is monday.

one - Yay for trigger!!! Good luck on monday!

Lindsay - Hold out for the beta...its not fun testing at home...trust me lol Its stressful...I wish I didnt.

As for me...stupid me decided to test again today....I thought I could see some sort of a line, looks somewhat pink, but more of that grey line FRER has...so im just going to say its a BFN. I just dont get it....I have had a splitting headache since yesterday....today its soo bad Its making me want to puke...im just frustrated. Im hoping for a miracle here!

hiccups - Yay for getting started!!! I tested again, thought I saw something, but probably was my eyes. I might test again tom, but I dont know. Beta is monday.

one - Yay for trigger!!! Good luck on monday!

Lindsay - Hold out for the beta...its not fun testing at home...trust me lol Its stressful...I wish I didnt.

As for me...stupid me decided to test again today....I thought I could see some sort of a line, looks somewhat pink, but more of that grey line FRER has...so im just going to say its a BFN. I just dont get it....I have had a splitting headache since yesterday....today its soo bad Its making me want to puke...im just frustrated. Im hoping for a miracle here!

I probably won't, girl. You sound like you really regret it:( I'm so sorry. Don't drive yourself any crazier!! When do you go officially?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"